FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Age and Sex

Age and Sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So was having a conversation with a guy the other night, and I asked him what would be his age limit…… he said about 10-15 years older than him …… ok that’s 58-63 …. And then he come out with oh actually I couldn’t go down on a woman that would be that old!

Bearing in mind I had not long spoken about how many times id given birth !! And he had remarked about oh hope it’s still tight!

I couldn’t believe it! Yeap now he is blocked cos I just don’t find that respectful

Do people really think like that ? It’s made me feel I want to sew my lady garden up!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only uneducated people who think like that

It’s that old chest nut off to much sex or take big ones and what not will “ruin” someone witch is far from the truth I get a giggle every time a guy comments on how “tight” I was and I just think to myself

If I told you my numbers before hand I would have probably got the old chest nut ooo it must be like the wizard sleeve and all that

By *imbo59seMan  over a year ago

North Norfolk

"So was having a conversation with a guy the other night, and I asked him what would be his age limit…… he said about 10-15 years older than him …… ok that’s 58-63 …. And then he come out with oh actually I couldn’t go down on a woman that would be that old!

Bearing in mind I had not long spoken about how many times id given birth !! And he had remarked about oh hope it’s still tight!

I couldn’t believe it! Yeap now he is blocked cos I just don’t find that respectful

Do people really think like that ? It’s made me feel I want to sew my lady garden up!

"

Some do sadly. From what I can gather, it's fairly symptomatic of a lot (I stress not all) of the men on here! He'll no doubt be one of the first to complain about the reaction he gets.....and what's worse, he won't understand why!!!

As you've already done, block and move on, there's better out there!

Hugs

"Only uneducated people who think like that

It’s that old chest nut off to much sex or take big ones and what not will “ruin” someone witch is far from the truth I get a giggle every time a guy comments on how “tight” I was and I just think to myself

If I told you my numbers before hand I would have probably got the old chest nut ooo it must be like the wizard sleeve and all that

Thank you

I just couldn’t believe it! Ex army and respectful my aaa. !

Next in line I guess now ,,, lol

"

Different people like different things. Yes, some are exactly like that person, others appreciate the body for what it is. Some love the form regardless, some can't stand the thought of a size 12 upwards lady. Some will only take a 9+ inch guy, others will happily enjoy a small guy. Some love abs, some love a tummy.

If we were all the same, life would be very boring. It's unfortunate that disrespectful remarks can't be kept in the mind, but it's a part of life we all have no choice but to accept exists, whether we like it or not.

"So was having a conversation with a guy the other night, and I asked him what would be his age limit…… he said about 10-15 years older than him …… ok that’s 58-63 …. And then he come out with oh actually I couldn’t go down on a woman that would be that old!

Some do sadly. From what I can gather, it's fairly symptomatic of a lot (I stress not all) of the men on here! He'll no doubt be one of the first to complain about the reaction he gets.....and what's worse, he won't understand why!!!

Hugs"

Thank you

Starting to just accept the last time was the last time ever lol

"Only uneducated people who think like that

Thank you

I just couldn’t believe it! Ex army and respectful my aaa. !

Next in line I guess now ,,, lol

"

Your welcome and yes some people can just be down right nasty and yes on to the next one

"Different people like different things. Yes, some are exactly like that person, others appreciate the body for what it is. Some love the form regardless, some can't stand the thought of a size 12 upwards lady. Some will only take a 9+ inch guy, others will happily enjoy a small guy. Some love abs, some love a tummy.

If we were all the same, life would be very boring. It's unfortunate that disrespectful remarks can't be kept in the mind, but it's a part of life we all have no choice but to accept exists, whether we like it or not."

Oh totally get that ! For me I couldn’t care less about age, size etc it’s about the person and how they make me feel

I know I’m not skinny like Naomi Campbell

But there’s certainly certain ways to talk to a person

By *rKnowMan  over a year ago

Bristol & Exeter

Really sorry to hear about your experience. Bloke sounds like an idiot. I really hope you don’t face too much of that sort of nonsense. It’s frustrating how much misogyny is on here. Hope you meet some nicer people

North Norfolk

Hugs

Thank you

Starting to just accept the last time was the last time ever lol

"

That can only be your decision, as it should be.

Personally, I have no particular "type" of body, its the person inside the body that may, or not, do it for me.

Chin up lass.

By *hristopherd999Man  over a year ago

Brentwood

I've had some horrible things said to me on here, there are some nasty arseholes on here both men and women, I'm sure you are absolutely gorgeous, you did the right thing to block

By *traight_no_iceMan  over a year ago

Stoke

Some years back I was in a relationship with a wonderful woman in her late 50s early 60s and sex was daily and going down on her was delightful.

I can not believe he said that. It is certainly not true!

Thank you everyone!

I don’t even think I’m that old, I’m 38, but when he said that it made me cringe !

North Norfolk

"Thank you everyone!

I don’t even think I’m that old, I’m 38, but when he said that it made me cringe !

"

38!! I'm old, you're certainly not!

You do what you want to do girl, sod him!!

[Removed by poster at 31/01/22 19:47:19]

By *essieScottCouple  over a year ago

Tilbury

Had a few make remarks about some stretch marks I have, will this is who I am so either like it or go away

"Thank you everyone!

38!! I'm old, you're certainly not!

You do what you want to do girl, sod him!! "

Lol

Your only as old as you feel!

I do feel older when I’m trying to get off the floor after searching for Lego !

I also don’t know if I know what I want lol

Oh dear

"Had a few make remarks about some stretch marks I have, will this is who I am so either like it or go away"

I’m starting to feel like I’m going to be judged about my mummy tummy and my stretch marks and Just don’t actually feel like messaging anyone cos I feel like this is how all the guys are thinking !

North Norfolk

"Had a few make remarks about some stretch marks I have, will this is who I am so either like it or go away

I’m starting to feel like I’m going to be judged about my mummy tummy and my stretch marks and Just don’t actually feel like messaging anyone cos I feel like this is how all the guys are thinking !

"

Fear not, we all have body issues!

You do what you want to!

"Had a few make remarks about some stretch marks I have, will this is who I am so either like it or go away

Fear not, we all have body issues!

You do what you want to! "

Thank you

"Different people like different things. Yes, some are exactly like that person, others appreciate the body for what it is. Some love the form regardless, some can't stand the thought of a size 12 upwards lady. Some will only take a 9+ inch guy, others will happily enjoy a small guy. Some love abs, some love a tummy.

If we were all the same, life would be very boring. It's unfortunate that disrespectful remarks can't be kept in the mind, but it's a part of life we all have no choice but to accept exists, whether we like it or not.

Oh totally get that ! For me I couldn’t care less about age, size etc it’s about the person and how they make me feel

I know I’m not skinny like Naomi Campbell

But there’s certainly certain ways to talk to a person

"

Absolutely this x

He’s a stupid twat.

"He’s a stupid twat. "

And this

Always loved a woman who can speak French

No issues with old vag aesthetics.

I do find the older ones taste like Bourbon biscuits though.

Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

What a knob!

"He’s a stupid twat.

And this

Always loved a woman who can speak French "

"What a knob! "

If only someone would say that to me.

"He’s a stupid twat.

And this

Always loved a woman who can speak French

"

Do you speak any other languages

"

Wow - you can understand why he is single and looking on Fab.

By *shley79Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

Age doesn’t come into it for me

As long as there’s an attraction and passion

» Add a new message to this topic