FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Have your preferences changed since being on fab?

Have your preferences changed since being on fab?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you found that on your fab journey you've ended up with prefences you didn't realise before or acquired more or even dropped more as you've got to know yourself better and what you like and dislike?

Do you think if you hadn't had found fab these would ever have been realised or happened?

PW

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I slwpukd say my preferences have changed but sort of the other way if you feel me think I’ve become more reserved but hey we all change and learn and that’s the important thing.Improve what you live about yourself and strum out what you hate never feed it.

Fab was part of my life so yeah I would say it’s somewhat responsible

"I slwpukd say my preferences have changed but sort of the other way if you feel me think I’ve become more reserved but hey we all change and learn and that’s the important thing.Improve what you live about yourself and strum out what you hate never feed it.

Fab was part of my life so yeah I would say it’s somewhat responsible "

*love and *strip

Predictive texts a hate I need to strip lol

No not at all they remain the same as I started 11 years go

Would say though it’s opened me up to trying things I wouldn’t have tryed though if I wasn’t on fab

By *ehindHerEyesCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

There is something that I have found through TG that I really like. I’m not sure I’m allowed to mention it in a thread though.

It’s not something I’ve ever tried before but it works for me when the timing is right.

*Beard*

Massively

I think I have matured in the 10 years I've been here

I am way more fussy than I once was

My time here is pretty much forum based

I honestly don't remember the last time I sent an unsolicited message

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

My preferences haven't changed.

I've done far less exploring on here than I have elsewhere though, so most of my sexual growth has happened in other places, facilitated by other sites and communities.

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Not really, I've certainly become a lot more open minded though and open to exploring new things

By *xploring_FunWoman  over a year ago

Visiting Scotland

Massively.

Mostly because the people I’ve met through here have given me the confidence to embrace things I like, which in turn has lead to new discoveries

By *ovelock4Man  over a year ago

Croydon

I like to think I came into this with an open mind, and I’ve been pleasantly surprised how open-minded I am. Not to get too philosophical about it, but I think this lifestyle can teach an openness that bleeds into other parts of life, and I think that’s a good thing generally.

Not really as most on here have a very narrow view about sex, so its hard to find someone to expand and change preferences with.

Mine have

But mainly based on real life experiences and only towards men

I never used to be so strict on physical appearance but since I stopped getting involved with men in real life I've become more shallow cause Its very rare that I want to spend time with a man so when I do I want it to be with someone who I think it's an absolute 10.

My preference of women haven't changed, and are no where near as strict/shallow as those of men

By *eisty LadyWoman  over a year ago

Count Your Blessings Cottage, Gratitude Grove

I’m more selective about who I meet including socials, which have always been the extent of a first meet

I chat to less people online because men often presume an exchange of even the most bland of messages guarantee a meet

I’m more relaxed and comfortable dating in the real world so am less inclined to meet people off here now - especially given a couple of unacceptable meets off here where men didn't respect basic boundaries

By *asepaul71Man  over a year ago

Buxton

I'm going to admit that I'm a gay man, always have been but totally honest and I will be shot down but seeing the beautiful woman on here that wear such stunning underwear I would honestly love to bury my face, it's the underwear, I'd go no further than kissing n touching it. That make me wrong wanting to try?

As a couple? No but I find my views in what I find attractive have changed massively.

This might sound shallow but seeing people who I wouldn’t normally find attractive naked has massively changed my perceptions. I’ve found that body types that I wasn’t attracted to before fab really do it for me.

100%. Love a older women for sure

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

Not really but at least I know now take 100% of irish women don't want to even know me

"Not really but at least I know now take 100% of irish women don't want to even know me "

Just an observation and in no way a dig at any other women on this site but whenever I see a profile pic of someone I find unbelievably attractive when I click on the profile they always seem to be Irish

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

"Not really but at least I know now take 100% of irish women don't want to even know me

Just an observation and in no way a dig at any other women on this site but whenever I see a profile pic of someone I find unbelievably attractive when I click on the profile they always seem to be Irish "

i actually don't know if you are having a go or saying something nice

By *asepaul71Man  over a year ago

Buxton

"Not really but at least I know now take 100% of irish women don't want to even know me "

I know of one English man who would love to get to know you x

"Not really but at least I know now take 100% of irish women don't want to even know me

Just an observation and in no way a dig at any other women on this site but whenever I see a profile pic of someone I find unbelievably attractive when I click on the profile they always seem to be Irish i actually don't know if you are having a go or saying something nice "

Just an observation really. Irish women seem to be really attractive even before I know they’re Irish.

By *aughty2yorksCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Yea, I really enjoy older men now, much more than I used to x

"I'm going to admit that I'm a gay man, always have been but totally honest and I will be shot down but seeing the beautiful woman on here that wear such stunning underwear I would honestly love to bury my face, it's the underwear, I'd go no further than kissing n touching it. That make me wrong wanting to try?"

Not at all! The complete opposite I say - J (fem)

"As a couple? No but I find my views in what I find attractive have changed massively.

This might sound shallow but seeing people who I wouldn’t normally find attractive naked has massively changed my perceptions. I’ve found that body types that I wasn’t attracted to before fab really do it for me. "

100% get this - J (fem)

I’m pretty new to swinging (fem) but OH isn’t. We established that whilst swinging was something I’d only dabbled in with an ex years ago, it was 100% what we’d like to do together.

In my head I 100% thought I wouldn’t be able to kiss anyone as that in my mind constituted cheating but quickly even before arranging our first meet together I was like hell no, I need the kissing.

Again, cumming on face was a big ‘no’ in my mind but now I crave it during a meet. I’ve also found myself attracted to people I would not have originally have ever said would have been my ‘thing’. And equally, years ago I would have said that if I was to properly venture into swinging it would have to be in FFM situation. Since being on fab I can honestly say I’ve had a compete u-turn and now it’s MMF scenarios with a top for OH that are my thing.

The more I experience and the more liberated/confident I become the more ‘inhibitions’ I let go, which is massively down to the mutual respect and desire of the people we’ve met as a couple, but also a communicative and non judging partner.

Whilst swinging is something deep down I’ve always wanted to do, I’d always been too nervous to ask for what I wanted sexually. (Which is probably why I accepted and put up with vanilla sex for years ) but now I have an amazing partner who has empowered me to be confident in my body, wants, needs, desires and fantasies and together with meeting someone who ‘gets’ me and my kinds, this site (and meets) has allowed me to let go and really experience sex how I’d always hoped it would be but until recently only imagined.

So hell yeah - I’m on a continually evolving journey - thanks for welcoming me/us as a couple) J (fem) x

"I’m pretty new to swinging (fem) but OH isn’t. We established that whilst swinging was something I’d only dabbled in with an ex years ago, it was 100% what we’d like to do together.

In my head I 100% thought I wouldn’t be able to kiss anyone as that in my mind constituted cheating but quickly even before arranging our first meet together I was like hell no, I need the kissing.

Again, cumming on face was a big ‘no’ in my mind but now I crave it during a meet. I’ve also found myself attracted to people I would not have originally have ever said would have been my ‘thing’. And equally, years ago I would have said that if I was to properly venture into swinging it would have to be in FFM situation. Since being on fab I can honestly say I’ve had a compete u-turn and now it’s MMF scenarios with a top for OH that are my thing.

The more I experience and the more liberated/confident I become the more ‘inhibitions’ I let go, which is massively down to the mutual respect and desire of the people we’ve met as a couple, but also a communicative and non judging partner.

Whilst swinging is something deep down I’ve always wanted to do, I’d always been too nervous to ask for what I wanted sexually. (Which is probably why I accepted and put up with vanilla sex for years ) but now I have an amazing partner who has empowered me to be confident in my body, wants, needs, desires and fantasies and together with meeting someone who ‘gets’ me and my kinds, this site (and meets) has allowed me to let go and really experience sex how I’d always hoped it would be but until recently only imagined.

So hell yeah - I’m on a continually evolving journey - thanks for welcoming me/us as a couple) J (fem) x"

*kinks not kinds

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

I wouldn’t say preferences have changed, always had my hard boundaries and they won’t change.

Everything else has always been there in my mind but fab has given me the opportunity to explore those, meet the people I would never have met. It’s going to be an interesting year, with quite a few firsts being completed and expand from there.

Yes iv turned down so many hot women most men would think me a mental case

Yes, definitely adapted as we've plodded along, but been on and off here for years so not sure if that's fab or time that has changed things

Ours have definitely changed, we're a lot more open to trying new things than when we 1st joined.

"There is something that I have found through TG that I really like. I’m not sure I’m allowed to mention it in a thread though.

It’s not something I’ve ever tried before but it works for me when the timing is right.

*Beard*"

Super curious now

I'm definitely more open to things that i would have run a mile at previously

I’ve realised how much I love new experiences, so am much more open to trying new things.

I’ve changed so much over the past 3 years, and some of it has allowed me to learn about myself more.

Things I didn’t understand, or said no to, are very much yes now

I have definately evolved sexually in the past 2 years doing this.

Im really a tomboy at heart so I've sort of embraced the more feminine side of me lately.

Hard to explain

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Preferences not changed...I still like women!

[Removed by poster at 28/02/22 08:22:01]

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Slightly refined them and certain options closed off, after getting on for 14/5 years

By *hristopherd999Man  over a year ago

Brentwood

I've become more interested in couples and bi curious

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

I’ve become much more strict on the behaviour I’ll accept from someone

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

No not really. We came here to try and find people who may want to experience new things, which we have done.

By *xydadbodMan  over a year ago

Milton keynes

Nah, not for me I don't think. As long as we have a connection and we get on well with banter and having a good laugh, I say that's good enough for me

Dyslexic alpaca mail seeks dismissive slum grill

I came in here at the beginning from another swinging site.

In my first 5 years I suppose I did everything I set set out to do.

Nowadays, I tend to use Fab for the Forums and vanilla sex. My darker side is still reserved for another more related site.

» Add a new message to this topic