FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > You know things are bleak when…..(the lighthearted version)

You know things are bleak when…..(the lighthearted version)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You know things are looking bleak when you see the people at the fuel pumps stretching the hoses over the car, because they don’t wanna be so choosy which pump they refuel at now.

Who’s have thought, hoses that reach both sides of the vehicle.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I know it's light hearted but why is that bleak? I don't get the humour lol

It does give me a wry smile when people look indignant that I pull up to a pump before them cos they're waiting for cyril in front to finish his transaction because the hose is on the same side as the cap

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its worse when you go to your car see the cap open for the fuel hole and find your almost out of fuel

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I know it's light hearted but why is that bleak? I don't get the humour lol

It does give me a wry smile when people look indignant that I pull up to a pump before them cos they're waiting for cyril in front to finish his transaction because the hose is on the same side as the cap "

Ok, maybe I missed a little context.

My local supermarket usually has a lot of people who will queue forever to fill up on the same side as their fuel filler cap, causing big queues.

Now that prices have gone up, and people around here have already started to panic but, they’re not so fussy. And I giggle when I watch them struggling to do the necessary gymnastics to fill them on whatever side is available.

I suppose you gotta be there to see the amusing side.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The bog roll shelves were looking bare again this weekend.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I know it's light hearted but why is that bleak? I don't get the humour lol

It does give me a wry smile when people look indignant that I pull up to a pump before them cos they're waiting for cyril in front to finish his transaction because the hose is on the same side as the cap

Ok, maybe I missed a little context.

My local supermarket usually has a lot of people who will queue forever to fill up on the same side as their fuel filler cap, causing big queues.

Now that prices have gone up, and people around here have already started to panic but, they’re not so fussy. And I giggle when I watch them struggling to do the necessary gymnastics to fill them on whatever side is available.

I suppose you gotta be there to see the amusing side. "

Oh I get it now, sorry

» Add a new message to this topic