FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Monday Mental Health Check-in 28.03

Monday Mental Health Check-in 28.03

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tarflyLou OP   Woman  over a year ago

Preston

Morning all, how are we? I guess it may have been a difficult day yesterday for some for all kinds of reasons, sending love x

I’m ok, I did have a bad night during the week last week so bit the bullet and asked the doctor for the meds that she’d offered me in the past that is declined. I’m only taking them as and when I feel I’m really struggling but it’s nice to know they’re there. I’ve been procrastinating badly over an assignment for uni for the past week and have missed all the nice weather trying to get it done, but it’s deadline day today and I can’t wait to be free (until I start the next one!)

So how are you feeling?

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

I'm so so. I had a nice weekend but now I'm back at work with a poorly laptop and car. It will be an expensive month I feel.

Preston

"I'm so so. I had a nice weekend but now I'm back at work with a poorly laptop and car. It will be an expensive month I feel."

Eek, not good! Hope it’s not too painful x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to love deadline day! That weight off your shoulder!

Good for you getting the meds. I did the same thing earlier this year and the meds have been going well except for the one frustrating side effects.

I’m a bit meh at the moment. Struggling with confidence. Writing has been helping though.

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Always an excellent thread.

Pretty ok here - few hassles and worries, but that’s life .

Well done on getting the assignment done .

Hope folks are doing ok in general.

LS

Preston

"I used to love deadline day! That weight off your shoulder!

Good for you getting the meds. I did the same thing earlier this year and the meds have been going well except for the one frustrating side effects.

I’m a bit meh at the moment. Struggling with confidence. Writing has been helping though. "

Thank you! I’m sorry you’re feeling meh, it’s good that you’ve found strategies that work for you though x

Preston

"Always an excellent thread.

LS"

Glad you’re ok and thanks for saying that about the thread, it was really well received when I first started doing it a few months ago but I was away for a while and people don’t seem to have been as interested for the past three weeks, I wondered if it was still worth doing it x

All well. Work from home today. Tea and new way of working is making me more productive with my time. X amount of time working then x amount for a mental wellbeing break

Morning Lou, sorry to hear you had a crap time recently - but glad you felt able to ask for the medication. Give it time to kick in.

I'm okay today, just getting over Covid so working from the bedroom and not in the good way. But feeling positive.

Preston

"All well. Work from home today. Tea and new way of working is making me more productive with my time. X amount of time working then x amount for a mental wellbeing break "

That sounds ideal!

Preston

"Morning Lou, sorry to hear you had a crap time recently - but glad you felt able to ask for the medication. Give it time to kick in.

I'm okay today, just getting over Covid so working from the bedroom and not in the good way. But feeling positive."

Thank you! Hope you’re feeling better soon xx

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"I'm so so. I had a nice weekend but now I'm back at work with a poorly laptop and car. It will be an expensive month I feel.

Eek, not good! Hope it’s not too painful x"

As do i

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I had an interview today, if I get it I'm sure my mental health will improve immensely, now the wait is killing me

"I had an interview today, if I get it I'm sure my mental health will improve immensely, now the wait is killing me"

Hope you do!

By *adyHWoman  over a year ago

South Glos

I’ve been feeling super low lately, just can’t seem to shake this feeling of misery in a sense. not really told anyone cause I don’t quite understand it myself.

Been feeling a bit lonely too. I have many friends but most have partners kids and I guess I feel a bit disconnected from it all/them in ways.

I want a pub/meal/cuddle/sex friend- does one exist

Anyway, went for a cycle on Saturday and that definitely helped. It’s a good change to be away from technology and clear the head- and of course get back in shape.

Here’s to a better week hopefully

By *ill1966Man  over a year ago

Swindon

Hey people, yesterday was not good! But that was yesterday, new day, up and at em!

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

I kind of keep wobbling along. Been on the anti deps for about three and a half years now, fairly low dose but it just helps me stay balanced. Four and a bit years since my mother died and lots of bloody awful family fallout.

If you need meds then there's no shame in taking them.

The phrase going through my head at the moment is what's the point

What's the point in carrying on, what's the point in my life, what's the point in trying to change and improve when I don't see a better future

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

I'm a little down today after hearing some tragic news

I know I'll be ok but if others are struggling speak to someone anyone ...you can chat to me if you like ..just don't struggle on your own.

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Always an excellent thread.

LS

Glad you’re ok and thanks for saying that about the thread, it was really well received when I first started doing it a few months ago but I was away for a while and people don’t seem to have been as interested for the past three weeks, I wondered if it was still worth doing it x"

It’s a nice thread, and there’s a lot of wise, interesting people on here when it comes to MH and support.

It’s hard, I know, but perhaps try not to place too much emphasis on how many responses there are. That way lies…..stress and doubt!

It’s so hard to say online - sometimes things are really popular, other times not, and there’s little rhyme or reason to it, often.

The thread might just help someone sometime - that, in itself, is a good enough reason for its ongoing existence .

A lovely thread, wish I had seen one like this last night. I havent been great, feel very lost at the moment with random bursts of crying.

By *hesecretdocMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

Sending love to anyone struggling x

By *itygamesMan  over a year ago

UK

i ordered shock absorbers for my car

The Advert says shock absorber LH and RH ,thats left hand and right hand

The picture in the listing shoes 2 shock absorber.

in my opinion brake pads , shock absorbers , earings , sock , come as a pair.

Seller only sent L/H one ...........says you only get one

i'm trying trading standards for advice.

» Add a new message to this topic