FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cuckolding

Cuckolding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewismixedbbc OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Cuckolding and cucks what is it would you say that turns you on …….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Jealousy?

By *exy wife and her CuckCouple  over a year ago

Angus

Humiliation?

By *inkyCeltMan  over a year ago

Newport

Humiliation

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

there too many answers to that on question cuckolding is different for so many some roleplay some its real life for my hubs/cuck he gets off om me being pleased and being happy and me telling him how useless his dick is and how much better the guys i fuck are ..bearing in mind he a full on cuck ie he cant fuck me because he no longer gets hardons (health) it also in another way satisfy his bi side talking cock and men his inner sissy/faggot ... its all fun or we would not live it ...

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Every time I meet or chat to a new cuckold couple I ask this question, as a part of getting to know them. No two couples or relationships are the same. As such motivations are far from uniform. The overriding themes that emerge seem to be. Her pleasure. Eroticicising their deep rooted fears and innadequecies. A need to surrender control within secure boundaries.

My data set is undoubtedly skewed by my own tastes and preferences. I am not attracted to couples where I can't respect the cuck outside of the sexual relationship. I dont like it when it is driven by the woman's desire to inflict genuine, permanent shame, emotional or psychological pain and damage on the on the cuck.

By *ewismixedbbc OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Very interesting

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

it is not one thing there is a build up to everything, right from the start the messages to and throw , meeting at a pub and getting the vibe, to getting ready and waiting for the knock on the door, inviting him into the house his eyes on the wife to there kissing in the hall way, the way he is touching her pulling her towards him so she can feel how aroused he is to be there, seeing his hand in her knickers they are bulging as he gets fingers inside her, her hand on his bulge, to her taking him to the bedroom, seeing his cock for first time and knowing he is going to fuck my wife with it, his tongue on her clit and lips pulling her open and eating her, her hand around his hard cock rubbing her fingers over his precum, so much more , and all guys different things the way they act some awesome some not so, take an assertive guy he knows and knows what the wife and her husband want and his desire, a good guy can take a couple so high and they want more and he wants lots more , and with more meets the sex gets so much better and everyone knows what each other like , and it becomes more exciting, and then its not waiting for the knock on the door , but to have the door open as he arrives,

» Add a new message to this topic