FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Following on...

Following on...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hoir OP   Couple  over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

From a current bottom thread (I suggest you all go oogle some beautiful bums over there) I was wondering why Men's photos, in general, do not get Fab'd nearly as much as the Ladies' ones?

Any theories? Other than the obvious sausage fest that Fab appears to be.

P

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Women are lazy as hell true story

Or because if some guys get a fab they think its an offer to swallow there sword for them

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Must admit I don’t fab. Its not on purpose I just don’t think to . The odd occasion I look at updates I’ll fab any friends pics on there.

But they are a total set of winkers

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

Because a lot of men think it’s a sign you want to meet them for sex if you like the way one of their photos look. Easy assumption to make I guess.

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

Personally, gonna make a concerted effort to Fab more guys pics, this place is brutal enough on men without something that's easily remedied

P

Paradise, Herts

"But they are a total set of winkers "

I don’t do that either

I’m crap at fab

By *ourNextAddictionMan  over a year ago

Somerset

My maths brain is kicking in.

I wonder what the ratio would be of women that like photos v men. I’d say a big difference.

Perhaps the women are fighting off all them creepy DMs as oppose to us men having so much more free time on FAB.

"But they are a total set of winkers

I don’t do that either

I’m crap at fab "

but still completed it in record time

Paradise, Herts

I don’t do that either

I’m crap at fab but still completed it in record time "

Hahahaha

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

I do on occasion. However, too many see it as an invitation to you maybe wanting more, when for me it is just appreciation of a photo I like.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Women aren't quite as visual and even when we do appreciate visual things, I think many of us are reluctant to fab in case it's taken as a sure sign of interest. I generally only fab my friends pictures. Men get some fabs from other men but I think men who are into men are perhaps at times reluctant to fab straight men's photos in case they offend them. TV/TS may have similar reservations but I have less insight there. Also I don't mean to cause offence by this but the average quality of men's photos tend to be far lower than that of women's from my observations.

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

For those who say single men see as invitation, what about on couple's profiles? Personal experience says that my photos get at least 4 times as many Fabs as Mr Choir's.

P

I tend to fab photos off threads and friends list

A lot of guys use it as a way to potentially show interest when filters stop them from making contact?

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

You nailed it

Men outnumber women 100 to 1

Because of the competition men send probably 99% of messages, winks and fabs. 99% might be low too.

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

"Women aren't quite as visual and even when we do appreciate visual things, I think many of us are reluctant to fab in case it's taken as a sure sign of interest. I generally only fab my friends pictures. Men get some fabs from other men but I think men who are into men are perhaps at times reluctant to fab straight men's photos in case they offend them. TV/TS may have similar reservations but I have less insight there. Also I don't mean to cause offence by this but the average quality of men's photos tend to be far lower than that of women's from my observations. "

I can definitely agree about the quality of pics on that front

P

Liverpool

"For those who say single men see as invitation, what about on couple's profiles? Personal experience says that my photos get at least 4 times as many Fabs as Mr Choir's.

P"

Couples profiles can be as bad as single male profiles, especially when they're run by the man. Obviously not all men in couples are like that but it's enough to give you reservations.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I do fab pics that catch my eye but when the majority are just dicks, it's kind of off-putting x

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

"For those who say single men see as invitation, what about on couple's profiles? Personal experience says that my photos get at least 4 times as many Fabs as Mr Choir's.

P

Couples profiles can be as bad as single male profiles, especially when they're run by the man. Obviously not all men in couples are like that but it's enough to give you reservations. "

That's a real shame, enlightening, but still a shame.

P

Because we're all fugly

Liverpool

"Because we're all fugly "

Lies!

If you Fab it you have to fuck it.

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

"Because we're all fugly "

BS

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

Because a fab means you must want a shag to some guys apparently and they can't stop themselves from messaging someone after fabbing them. They're ruining my life completely

Because women can't be arsed.

Because we get distracted easily.

Because we have a million and one other things to do.

Or because your pics are shit.

"Women are lazy as hell true story

Or because if some guys get a fab they think its an offer to swallow there sword for them "

Literally.

Girls only have to comment on a thread and guys think they want to lick their arseholes and moisturise in their spunk.

Because women like a picture, men take it as the go ahead that we want to ride their willy.

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

"Women aren't quite as visual and even when we do appreciate visual things, I think many of us are reluctant to fab in case it's taken as a sure sign of interest. I generally only fab my friends pictures. Men get some fabs from other men but I think men who are into men are perhaps at times reluctant to fab straight men's photos in case they offend them. TV/TS may have similar reservations but I have less insight there. Also I don't mean to cause offence by this but the average quality of men's photos tend to be far lower than that of women's from my observations.

P"

I think the female form is just naturally more attractive, and women also have a much better range of clothes. This gives them a massive advantage from the start.

So, although I put a lot of effort into most of my photos, I don't really expect them to be of the quality of the women's here.

I just do it for fun.

Getting the fabs is always appreciated though.

Liverpool

"Women aren't quite as visual and even when we do appreciate visual things, I think many of us are reluctant to fab in case it's taken as a sure sign of interest. I generally only fab my friends pictures. Men get some fabs from other men but I think men who are into men are perhaps at times reluctant to fab straight men's photos in case they offend them. TV/TS may have similar reservations but I have less insight there. Also I don't mean to cause offence by this but the average quality of men's photos tend to be far lower than that of women's from my observations.

P

I think the female form is just naturally more attractive, and women also have a much better range of clothes. This gives them a massive advantage from the start.

So, although I put a lot of effort into most of my photos, I don't really expect them to be of the quality of the women's here.

I just do it for fun.

Getting the fabs is always appreciated though.

"

Personally I disagree. The male and female form are both attractive but in different ways. I enjoy taking hot photos of my partner because I don't often see the type of photos I want to see so I take them of him .

It's true that it's just for fun though. If people are enjoying themselves that's all that matters.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

I neither fab much nor often look at fabs to be honest.

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

near Colchester

I don’t do that either

I’m crap at fab "

You are. Bloody terrible.

I fab friends pics and those ladies I see wearing blues undies

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I just assumed guys are more into fabing than women. As the disparity in fabs seems to be greater than the gender disparity.

» Add a new message to this topic