FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pics on profiles

Pics on profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arnaclebill OP   Man  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

Why do people put their pics on profiles so that you either have to stand on your head or lie down to look at them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why do people put their pics on profiles so that you either have to stand on your head or lie down to look at them?"

Dunno

Why not ask them directly, if you're interested?

"Why do people put their pics on profiles so that you either have to stand on your head or lie down to look at them?"

I used to have to stand on my head when veiwing some pics! Until i realised i could have just turned my mobile phone round! Silly me!

I've been told many people like to 'lie down' whilst looking at pics!

No idea why!!

Robin Hood County

"Why do people put their pics on profiles so that you either have to stand on your head or lie down to look at them?

Dunno "

There seems to be an awful lot of them, and I don't know if I'd be interested until I've viewed the pics. Some profiles just seem to have the odd one others all of them

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

to make you work just that bit harder...

to give you something to break the ice with...

because they are lazy buggers...

proably lots of reasons really

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

"Why do people put their pics on profiles so that you either have to stand on your head or lie down to look at them?

I used to have to stand on my head when veiwing some pics! Until i realised i could have just turned my mobile phone round! Silly me! "

Don't work on mine as the picture turns with the phone?

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I used to have to stand on my head when veiwing some pics! Until i realised i could have just turned my mobile phone round! Silly me!

Don't work on mine as the picture turns with the phone? "

Same here

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Perhaps some people don't have the technological knowhow to turn them the correct way before they post them?

Robin Hood County

"Perhaps some people don't have the technological knowhow to turn them the correct way before they post them?"

It's not exactly rocket science is it?

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

exercise

"

It's not exactly rocket science is it? "

It is if you tie A rocket to one corner to rotate them

For us it shows a lack of effort so we look elsewhere.

if they're older members / or younger non-tech savvy members - perhaps they lack the computer skills to rotate / edit pics so take them and upload as is..

"if they're older members / or younger non-tech savvy members - perhaps they lack the computer skills to rotate / edit pics so take them and upload as is..

"

Hmmm, OK on a Windows PC find the picture in explorer, and right click it, then choose the rotate option that will get it the right way up. THEN upload it

All sorted, no excuses now

"if they're older members / or younger non-tech savvy members - perhaps they lack the computer skills to rotate / edit pics so take them and upload as is..

Hmmm, OK on a Windows PC find the picture in explorer, and right click it, then choose the rotate option that will get it the right way up. THEN upload it

All sorted, no excuses now "

but I'm using a zx spectrum!

I loaded a pic it was right way round when I did it and don't know why it loaded sideways

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

All sorted, no excuses now "

Unfortunately, the Fab site does tend to rotate some itself even though they look fine when uploaded. The only way of getting round this is to resize the pic. Not everyone will know this as I have seen a few questions about it.

Just thought I would get that in before there is another group of people on the site outlawed

All sorted, no excuses now

Unfortunately, the Fab site does tend to rotate some itself even though they look fine when uploaded. The only way of getting round this is to resize the pic. Not everyone will know this as I have seen a few questions about it.

Just thought I would get that in before there is another group of people on the site outlawed "

Thank you

"I loaded a pic it was right way round when I did it and don't know why it loaded sideways "

Nope, all yours are fine, had to check closely and be absolutely sure... but oh yes they are fine

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Don't work on mine as the picture turns with the phone? "

Bunkies top tip of the day ......on most phones especially smart phones you can simply switch off the auto rotation feature therefore allowing you to turn your phone to desired angle to view said pics hope this helps

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Ah! You remind me of a young Louis Walsh in your profile pic to be sure so it is.

Don't work on mine as the picture turns with the phone?

Bunkies top tip of the day ......on most phones especially smart phones you can simply switch off the auto rotation feature therefore allowing you to turn your phone to desired angle to view said pics hope this helps "

Where is the auto rotation thingy

"I loaded a pic it was right way round when I did it and don't know why it loaded sideways

Nope, all yours are fine, had to check closely and be absolutely sure... but oh yes they are fine "

I deleted it when I realised but thank you.

south east

What kind of phone do you have

"What kind of phone do you have "

If I say baaaa will you know what I mean

It's a new government initiative aimed at increasing the level of activity among sedentary wankers.

You see, the problem is that a large proportion of the population of this site (and indeed the UK) are developing excellent muscle definition in one arm only, while the rest of the body remains in a relatively inert state.

By changing the rotation of the picture, the aim is to get the otherwise sedentary self-lover into a series of rudimentary gymnastic positions to continue the act of self-arousal and in doing so, this will help increase levels of muscular endurance and flexibility.

Yours Sincerley (yeah right),

Cameron. D (Mrs)

south east

It should be in settings and display if its not I have no idea I got a galaxy lol

In Your Bush

"What kind of phone do you have

If I say baaaa will you know what I mean "

I posted instructions on how to do it the other day can't find em now

In Your Bush

Double tap your home button, this brings up a ribbon of icons along the bottom of your screen. Scroll all the way to the left and you will see the rotation one. Tap this and you can send us all naked pictures in celebration

"What kind of phone do you have

If I say baaaa will you know what I mean

I posted instructions on how to do it the other day can't find em now"

Ya need instructions to find your instructions

"It should be in settings and display if its not I have no idea I got a galaxy lol"

Lot of help you turned out to be

"Double tap your home button, this brings up a ribbon of icons along the bottom of your screen. Scroll all the way to the left and you will see the rotation one. Tap this and you can send us all naked pictures in celebration "

Ok do you mean when I have a pic up

In Your Bush

"Double tap your home button, this brings up a ribbon of icons along the bottom of your screen. Scroll all the way to the left and you will see the rotation one. Tap this and you can send us all naked pictures in celebration

Ok do you mean when I have a pic up "

Entirely up to you. I have mine on lock all the time as it does my head in keep spinning round

» Add a new message to this topic