FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *il magic me OP   Woman  over a year ago

The outer edge of some where

Are women less likely to display their verifications?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inballs99Man  over a year ago

Blackheath

Dont know might be some of both sexes that would rather not share!

"Dont know might be some of both sexes that would rather not share!"
why do think that is,is it to do with privacy of those they have met

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I guess it depends how worried you are about them being seen. I don't display mine as, although I've been separated over 15 months, I'm not fully divorced and my ex does not need more ammo to slaughter me with lol

By *utual InterestsMan  over a year ago

Kent

Be nice to have opportunity to get one. Chicken and egg..... people won't see you without (which is understandable tbf) but then if you don't get a break in first place you can't get one.

Probably personal choice rather than gender driven, an interesting question though nonetheless- Bob

I've wondered this, For me it's just that the vast majority of my verifications are from socials so I don't see the point in displaying all of them.

"Be nice to have opportunity to get one. Chicken and egg..... people won't see you without (which is understandable tbf) but then if you don't get a break in first place you can't get one. "
if you do have verifications , I've noticed more seem to display the summary rather than the verifications them selves

"Be nice to have opportunity to get one. Chicken and egg..... people won't see you without (which is understandable tbf) but then if you don't get a break in first place you can't get one. "

Get to a club then, that way people will judge you on how you present yourself and not your veris, best way to get some verifications to be fair.

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I've wondered this, For me it's just that the vast majority of my verifications are from socials so I don't see the point in displaying all of them."

I think there needs to be two types of veri - a meet type and and social type.

"I've wondered this, For me it's just that the vast majority of my verifications are from socials so I don't see the point in displaying all of them.

I think there needs to be two types of veri - a meet type and and social type. "

That’s a fair point, especially if only a summary is available-Bob

"I've wondered this, For me it's just that the vast majority of my verifications are from socials so I don't see the point in displaying all of them."
don't people generally differentiate between social or a fun meet tho

Personally I love a good veri, love recieving them and reading other peoples (mainly because i'm a nosey cow )

I hide the more explicit ones and the cam ones as a rule but I think they give the reader a good sense of your character and personality.

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman  over a year ago

not meeting

"Are women less likely to display their verifications?"

I had mine on display for a while but when a guy I hadn’t met then messaged, expecting a recreation and repeat performance of what was described in one of my veris, it felt a bit odd to be having that convo with him, particularly when he accused me of being a time waster because I didnt want to drive over to his place immediately for sex with him on a dark Saturday evening apparently because I’d had a spontaneous meet previously with someone else, it meant I should automatically be available to have one with him.

[Removed by poster at 23/05/22 00:25:43]

"I've wondered this, For me it's just that the vast majority of my verifications are from socials so I don't see the point in displaying all of them.

I think there needs to be two types of veri - a meet type and and social type.

That’s a fair point, especially if only a summary is available-Bob"

Yes I think this would be a good idea.

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

"Dont know might be some of both sexes that would rather not share!why do think that is,is it to do with privacy of those they have met"

Some people dont want to admit how many people they have met or who

"I've wondered this, For me it's just that the vast majority of my verifications are from socials so I don't see the point in displaying all of them. don't people generally differentiate between social or a fun meet tho"

You can't, It just comes up as a verification.

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

I had a couple of occasions when men mailed the people on my verifications, asking for more information about me, tips on how best to get a meet etc.

"I had a couple of occasions when men mailed the people on my verifications, asking for more information about me, tips on how best to get a meet etc. "

That’s downright creepy, hope they were blocked quicksmart, cheeky bastards - Bob

"[Removed by poster at 23/05/22 00:25:43]"
do you think a summary for either type of meet then or just filter what you show

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

"I had a couple of occasions when men mailed the people on my verifications, asking for more information about me, tips on how best to get a meet etc. "

Not something inhave or would do, but that is showing iniati e and effort, doing a bit of background research.

I much prefer to arrange a meet on my own merit, rather than tick boxes someone else suggests

I think there needs to be two types of veri - a meet type and and social type. "

By *elshpool hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

welshpool

Less is more in my Opinion.

I won’t display everything I’m getting up to! I have decided to pick and chose what goes on my profile!

"Are women less likely to display their verifications?

I had mine on display for a while but when a guy I hadn’t met then messaged, expecting a recreation and repeat performance of what was described in one of my veris, it felt a bit odd to be having that convo with him, particularly when he accused me of being a time waster because I didnt want to drive over to his place immediately for sex with him on a dark Saturday evening apparently because I’d had a spontaneous meet previously with someone else, it meant I should automatically be available to have one with him. "

"I had a couple of occasions when men mailed the people on my verifications, asking for more information about me, tips on how best to get a meet etc.

That’s downright creepy, hope they were blocked quicksmart, cheeky bastards - Bob"

I think that's probably why people choose the summary over full verification but it has been pointed out that there is no defining of a meet on the summary

By *igboobstCouple  over a year ago

barrow

We leave ours on display as love receiving them and love having a nose through other people's haha

"We leave ours on display as love receiving them and love having a nose through other people's haha "
I was thinking of re displaying mine

By *igboobstCouple  over a year ago

barrow

"We leave ours on display as love receiving them and love having a nose through other people's haha I was thinking of re displaying mine "
No harm in doing so at all, go for it we say! We would though cause we are nosey

"We leave ours on display as love receiving them and love having a nose through other people's haha I was thinking of re displaying mine No harm in doing so at all, go for it we say! We would though cause we are nosey "
chuckle

A lot of mine were from meets as a couple so not relevant now. I have actually messaged someone before regarding a veri, but that was only because the person was offering to take pictures of me, and I wanted to know what someone else's experience had been like.

Surly it has a great deal to do with if it was a positive experience that they would want to publish?

By *ommyknockazMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Nearly all the women I've verified don't publish what I had written and the main reason is they simply prefer to keep it private who they are intimate with, which is their prerogative of course.

However, one woman I met and was veri'd by as part of a gangbang originally published it. But she soon had to take all the veri's from all the guys who had attended the soiree down as we started to get targeted by several male and couple profiles (same person/people? Possible) all demanding we send pics and her friends only pics and constantly trying to get her phone number etc... Of course we all blocked and reported but it was ultimately easier just to keep it all private.

"Are women less likely to display their verifications?

Nearly all the women I've verified don't publish what I had written and the main reason is they simply prefer to keep it private who they are intimate with, which is their prerogative of course.

However, one woman I met and was veri'd by as part of a gangbang originally published it. But she soon had to take all the veri's from all the guys who had attended the soiree down as we started to get targeted by several male and couple profiles (same person/people? Possible) all demanding we send pics and her friends only pics and constantly trying to get her phone number etc... Of course we all blocked and reported but it was ultimately easier just to keep it all private. "

Yeah that's bad craic like

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

"Surly it has a great deal to do with if it was a positive experience that they would want to publish? "

May sometimes be the case but not always, it's usually mostly about privacy

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

I display some of my verifications and will swap them around. I also display the summary.

I don't see the point in displaying all of them, but perhaps might feel differently if they were from meets.

Depends on the person. Exhibitionists and Genuine Swingers are more likely to show them.

By *hhhello!Woman  over a year ago

Bristol

I love reading a veri, it’s a make or break for a meet sometimes but ones for socials and cams don’t count!

I'd say yes because I don't display all mine.

I think on a whole most women aren't bothered by veris because not having them doesn't affect us getting meets but it does hinder some men.

I've never asked for a veri because they don't bother me but I've been asked to leave one many times.

As a side note I hate the indepth ones. Most of mine you wouldn't know if it's a social or play meet, it's not about rating someones sexual performance it's about them being a genuine person, looks like their photos etc in my opinion.

By *elsh Genuine LadyWoman  over a year ago

UK

"I think there needs to be two types of veri - a meet type and and social type. "

I agree. I have had to hide my veris which are mainly social as some fake account started messaging them pretending to be me!

Why do you need to know if someone has played or it's just a social?

Some will. I've met 2 guys without veris. Absolutely lovely men, one became a regular for a bit and the other I'd definitely meet again.

I don’t show mine but if anyone I’m chatting to ever asks to see them then I’m more than happy to make them available. I just don’t publicly display what goes on when I meet

By *abarellaWoman  over a year ago

Warminster

I generally only show my most recent for a while.

I'm not overly bothered by them to be honest. Sometimes curious.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

I’ve hidden mine for now as not meeting and I get less messages when they’re not visible.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Veri's are always "your dammed if you do and dammed if you don't". Having been a swinger for a while, I've seen :- single ladies tend not to show them or many of them. They get jelous stalkers at times. Plus being the most sought after, they don't have to prove they are real.

Single men moan they can't get them. Then if they do get one, they moan it's been xyz before they get another. So obversly no one ever meets or plays. So there leaving? Too many veris put people off. No matter if your a couple, or single. No matter if they are socails or meets. Although men having lots " hes the man". Females, shes a slut, and a whore. Couples " too many meets, puts people off".

The verifications I get are for me …. Not for everyone to see.

"Veri's are always "your dammed if you do and dammed if you don't". Having been a swinger for a while, I've seen :- single ladies tend not to show them or many of them. They get jelous stalkers at times. Plus being the most sought after, they don't have to prove they are real.

Single men moan they can't get them. Then if they do get one, they moan it's been xyz before they get another. So obversly no one ever meets or plays. So there leaving? Too many veris put people off. No matter if your a couple, or single. No matter if they are socails or meets. Although men having lots " hes the man". Females, shes a slut, and a whore. Couples " too many meets, puts people off".

"

100% this.

I’m like to show a couple to show I’m real and I do see people face to face. I don’t show them as a ‘review’.

The comment above about ‘damned if you do, damned if you don’t’ is true.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I spent a long time hiding my verifications, mainly because I dislike that people seem to enjoy pulling on the thread of verifications and checking out a persons past.

I’ve found that many use it as a way to check on a persons ‘type’, which seems ludicrous to me as it removes a persons ability to actively choose, instead it bases interactions on the viewers self esteem.

Now I just show social verifications, as they show that I’m real.

Veri’s are meant to prove that a person is who they are, not as a way to track and trace or as trip advisor

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

They are to prove someone is genuine. I wouldn’t show sexual ones in a million years. None of anyone’s business who I meet or what I do. I don’t leave them for other people either.

Having said that I read everyone else’s and it often can affect my choice on whether to meet them x

I only show ones from people I have met recently

"….

Having said that I read everyone else’s and it often can affect my choice on whether to meet them x"

This is true. If I see 124 veris from names such as cock12inch / gymfitdude / tallguy68 I’m absolutely not winking or sending a message, I kinda get the point she won’t be into me.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"They are to prove someone is genuine. I wouldn’t show sexual ones in a million years. None of anyone’s business who I meet or what I do. I don’t leave them for other people either.

Having said that I read everyone else’s and it often can affect my choice on whether to meet them x"

That doesn’t strike you as a touch of double standards? You dislike others doing the very thing that you do?

Paradise, Herts

"They are to prove someone is genuine. I wouldn’t show sexual ones in a million years. None of anyone’s business who I meet or what I do. I don’t leave them for other people either.

Having said that I read everyone else’s and it often can affect my choice on whether to meet them x

That doesn’t strike you as a touch of double standards? You dislike others doing the very thing that you do? "

No I don’t. They don’t have to show them!

"I spent a long time hiding my verifications, mainly because I dislike that people seem to enjoy pulling on the thread of verifications and checking out a persons past.

I’ve found that many use it as a way to check on a persons ‘type’, which seems ludicrous to me as it removes a persons ability to actively choose, instead it bases interactions on the viewers self esteem.

Veri’s are meant to prove that a person is who they are, not as a way to track and trace or as trip advisor"

Exactly why I don't like to see more than 4.

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

I don’t display them…to us it’s private! Some meets we don’t verify each other - nothing sinister, just don’t feel it’s necessary

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I spent a long time hiding my verifications, mainly because I dislike that people seem to enjoy pulling on the thread of verifications and checking out a persons past.

Veri’s are meant to prove that a person is who they are, not as a way to track and trace or as trip advisor"

I actually agree with you tea on this to some extent. I don’t display my veris at all …. They become a magnet for those trawling and gossiping!

I prefer none, adds that air of mystery.

Am I real?

Am I actually female??

Who knows.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I just show the most recent ones, to prove I'm genuine and I'll turn up for a social.

I took the summary off as I thought that was actually misleading, I've met alot of people, but only had sex with a handful.

By *mtasticCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

We show all of ours, but I must admit I had never thought much about it.

I always get a bit suspicious if someone is verified but doesn't show any of it, I've heard multiple stories of people making a secondary account simply to verify their own, showing a verification means you can at least see the profile of the person who wrote it and see if it looks real .

Another red flag for us is someone who is "straight" but verified by 10 men... now I saw a profile the other day where straight man was verified by another man, but because he displayed it, I could see that they had both attended the same gang bang.

Each to their own!

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

I've had the same.. people contacting those I've met or asking me about those I've met to see what I or they are like

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

I have had this once I found it creepy as hell.

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

I don't display mine as I've had people message people who've met me asking them to say XYZ is a friend and I think you should meet them etc

Also I've had some graphic ones on my couples profile explaining details of the meet & well fo you really want to read those

I'm happy to show them if people ask but I generally prefer to keep them hidden or sometimes I'll show one or two recent ones just to prove I meet as planned etc

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

"I don't display mine as I've had people message people who've met me asking them to say XYZ is a friend and I think you should meet them etc

Also I've had some graphic ones on my couples profile explaining details of the meet & well fo you really want to read those

I'm happy to show them if people ask but I generally prefer to keep them hidden or sometimes I'll show one or two recent ones just to prove I meet as planned etc "

Lol totally thought I was in my singles orofile when I wrote this

By *cottieboy123Man  over a year ago

Perth

"I had a couple of occasions when men mailed the people on my verifications, asking for more information about me, tips on how best to get a meet etc.

I have had this once I found it creepy as hell."

Yuk, that's awful.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I took all but one of mine down recently.

People assume that if you have veris, especially lots, that you're at it every spare minute you have, don't care who with and you're an easy lay.

My recent veri (and only one displayed) was like a green light with messages flooding in thinking I was meeting again. Some even got shitty with me that I'd meet a "cock in a frock" yet wouldn't meet a "real man"

That "cock in a frock" happens to be one of my best fucking friends in the world ever who simply reiterated my own words coz we laugh about it all the while. Again, people assume that a veri means you're fucking, and think it gives them the right to be disparaging towards those I choose to spend my time with.

Spunkbubbles.

Im real thats all that need be known

Paradise, Herts

"Im real thats all that need be known "

This. Believe me or don’t. I don’t do all this video calling to prove I’m real either.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Im real thats all that need be known

This. Believe me or don’t. I don’t do all this video calling to prove I’m real either. "

Ugh.... Yes! Just turn up, then you'll see!

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

Strictly & confidential

top secret

Private and confidential

classified

sensitive information

This. Believe me or don’t. I don’t do all this video calling to prove I’m real either. "

I don't think I've ever video called on here and I have been here donkeys

but thats wank time ffs

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Does a social meet not confirm you are genuine, and match the person you purport to be, in your profile?

Most of my veris are from the first social meet, and it's nothing to do with anyone else whether I went on to have a play date with the person afterwards. The fact is, I matched my profile, and that's all anyone needs to know.

I don’t usually display mine after someone I used to see regularly said everyone I’d met had contacted them - didn’t take long to find out that they’d all been contacted by that person first . Quite an eye opener, so now just easier to keep them hidden.

"I don’t usually display mine after someone I used to see regularly said everyone I’d met had contacted them - didn’t take long to find out that they’d all been contacted by that person first . Quite an eye opener, so now just easier to keep them hidden. "
yeah that has been my experience too

» Add a new message to this topic