FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Babe st*tion phone wavers

Babe st*tion phone wavers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awpleasure OP   Man  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Yes I know it's sad but I admit I watch a few minutes just after 10pm whilst sat there drinking my ovaltine.

Who is your favourite?

Mine is Nicole she has beautiful smile. Think she might be of Malaysian descent. Stunner!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I used to like film previews section on one of the other adult channels (Red Hot?) which showcased such cinematic masterpieces as Freddy’s British Grannies, Chav Hunter and Preggers Diary.

Classy entertainment if ever I’ve seen it

Sutton Coldfield

Wow you sound like you're well more into it than I am.

Turning on the phone wavers just after 10 is something I do most nights just a few minutes as I'm curious to see who's going to be on.

It's usually the same ones most nights but every now and again, Nicole comes on and she is a beauty.

There used to be one on before called Linda who is about 53 and she is well sexy too.

Sutton Coldfield

It's on Freeview at 10pm or virgin channel 982

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's on Freeview at 10pm or virgin channel 982"

Thank you.

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

From memory, some of the young women are certainly attractive, but the term being exploited by more sinister elements, springs to mind!

Sutton Coldfield

"From memory, some of the young women are certainly attractive, but the term being exploited by more sinister elements, springs to mind!"

I don't know if they are exploited or not. I'd like to think not. Hopefully it's choice but I guess it won't be long before that format meets it's demise. The same way that grid girls and those that walk out with darts players.

Anybody think that those young ladies could be losing a lot of income because somebody was offended. If a job is by choice and it's not harming anybody, why do people get in involved to stop them when there's far more important things out there like people trafficking and forced prostitution.

» Add a new message to this topic