FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Help!

Help!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

OK...so I'm polite I don't spam, I don't message anyone's who's not looking for the likes of me...I'm not expecting meets every week,I get a fair few replies back from messages I send, but that's it! Is it me? Is it my profile? Can someone please take a look and advise, I realise I'm probably not the only one who's posted a similar story...thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

There are plenty of posts about this. Use the search function and maybe you will get some pointers

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

If you get replies I'd guess it's not your profile but your conversation. The most common complaint is not getting any response and you've seemingly got that sussed.

Mr

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's difficult for single men. That is really all there is to it. On the face of it you're doing everything you should be.

Good luck

Thanks much appreciated, I've scrolled and yes indeed there's alot of posts similar to mine, I think I'm doing all the right things, hopefully it'll pick up soon...or it's maybe because I'm a boring twat

By *ohnandJulieCouple  over a year ago

"There are plenty of posts about this. Use the search function and maybe you will get some pointers "

It is a constant amazement to us why people don't use the search function.

Up North

"Thanks much appreciated, I've scrolled and yes indeed there's alot of posts similar to mine, I think I'm doing all the right things, hopefully it'll pick up soon...or it's maybe because I'm a boring twat "

Or married?

"Thanks much appreciated, I've scrolled and yes indeed there's alot of posts similar to mine, I think I'm doing all the right things, hopefully it'll pick up soon...or it's maybe because I'm a boring twat

Or married? "

Married no, kids yes, who come and go as they like, that's why I don't accommodate

By *ighty_tightyMan  over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

Tinder is 90% male and 10% female.

Here it's going to be worse. Then you have to factor in that not only are single men looking for ladies, so are couples and single females.

Your audience is literally a couple of percent out of about 50000 or so active users, say 1500 ladies.

Out of those 1500 or so single ladies, how many are in your area, how many are your type, how many messages do they get a day. How "special" are you?

It's a lottery.

By *aulj69Man  over a year ago

dunstable

You're a single guy on here it's tough, I've met a few people but unfortunately both didn't want to share verifications because of their circumstances, visit the forums regularly and change your status too, keep the photos fresh and just be yourself. Oh and visit clubs. Good luck. Paul x

Up North

"Married no, kids yes, who come and go as they like, that's why I don't accommodate "

Put it on your profile or most will assume

» Add a new message to this topic