FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The pill and bleeding

The pill and bleeding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had a cracking day at the club on Sunday... only to realise I had come on during. I went on the pill recently and I keep randomly coming on. It's so unpredictable but is usually induced by sex. It can be quite embarrassing and put a dampener on things grr.

Ladies, have you ever experienced extra bleeding taking the pill? How do you deal with being caught off guard? Luckily my club date was cool about it and we had fun despite what happened.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Doesn't sound right. Depends on which pill type. Ask the doc? X

are you on any other medication at the moment

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

certain types of pill can cause irregular bleeding but it was your phrase "usually brought on by sex" that makes me think you should get it checked out .. Probably just coincidence hormonal contraception can cause all sorts of stuff like this.

I was put on mini pill cerezette and had terrible trouble. Apparently you can have trouble with certain pills but if it's causing issues I'd speak to gp. There are lots of different pills each have slightly different hormone levels do its just case of finding which one suits you. Though my issue turned out to be I had a huge fibroid which pill aggravated. Good luck.

"I was put on mini pill cerezette and had terrible trouble. Apparently you can have trouble with certain pills but if it's causing issues I'd speak to gp. There are lots of different pills each have slightly different hormone levels do its just case of finding which one suits you. Though my issue turned out to be I had a huge fibroid which pill aggravated. Good luck. "

Im on cerazette too.Irregular bleeding for the first two months until everything settled down but never seen a period since (three years!)

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Yeah I agree with all the above - its so hit n miss with the pill it's trial and error till you find the one that suits you!! Personally I've been on cerazette mini pill for years with not a problem and no periods which is great as don't have to worry about when I can't play!!

My friend who is 22 was on the mini pill and she had a stroke the docs believe that this was due to the pill I personally hate the wouldnt take it if I was you id try something different all together

I was put on cerazette and bled constantly for 3 months, was told it would settle down eventually! It got me so down it wasn't true, didn't feel in control of my body.

By *idsmateyMan  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Go back to your GP to be on the safe side... Better to be safe than sorry.

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"Go back to your GP to be on the safe side... Better to be safe than sorry."

Sometimes irregular bleeding happens when using the pill, but if it was painful after sex as well, get yourself the doctors. (Only presuming it was ainful, as whenever I came on it hurt like hell)

I have the implant and very really bleed now but still get the odd phantom period pain.

» Add a new message to this topic