FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Keeping a look out for fab friends

Keeping a look out for fab friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who keeps a look out when there out to see if they see if they see there fab friends about?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

not me as i dont like to meet people that live too close to me.

Us neither

That's a far point

I find it even more of a turn on to know that you have like minded people close by

"That's a far point

I find it even more of a turn on to know that you have like minded people close by "

well on the 14th i'll be driving through the cotswolds.. so i'll be another who is potentially near by

I've seen people I know are on fab in pubs, bars and supermarkets!!

It's one of the reasons I keep my face pics private - you never know if someone understands the concept of 'discretion' or not!

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I've walked past a fab member in town.

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Doesn't bother us at all. I mean it's not like someone will want to jump your bones by the tinned fruit in Asda really, is it...?

Wolf

I was shopping yesterday and saw a fab friend ! Wasn't sure if I should smile say hi or just pretend I didn't see them ( had my 11year old daughter with me at the time ) x

"Doesn't bother us at all. I mean it's not like someone will want to jump your bones by the tinned fruit in Asda really, is it...?

Wolf

"

Guess its fine if you're on your own - but could be a tad awkward if you're having a lunchtime drink with your bank manager when someone rocks up and says "hi - I love that pic of you with the donuts/mankini/sexy woman doing you with a strap-on" (purely theoretical examples only!!)

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

Having moved nearer to chams recently I do see people I see in there out and about which always makes me smile.

"Doesn't bother us at all. I mean it's not like someone will want to jump your bones by the tinned fruit in Asda really, is it...?

Wolf

"

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

Guess its fine if you're on your own - but could be a tad awkward if you're having a lunchtime drink with your bank manager when someone rocks up and says "hi - I love that pic of you with the donuts/mankini/sexy woman doing you with a strap-on" (purely theoretical examples only!!) "

I'd never be drinking with my bank manager - they don't reward my investments enough to offer them such charity!

Wolf

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

I just look for the Pampus Grass

There's 3 people I went to school with on here and we all know the others on here now and just laught when we see each other.

That's cool!!

Would love to find some freinds around town that are on here

see lots of my swinging friends are already on fabs but I did bump into a couple in meadow hall last year,

Id played with them the night before in the local club so I blushed like mad, but they just smiled and walked on by.

As I was with family at the time I busied myself however had I been on my own I would have stopped for a natter

"see lots of my swinging friends are already on fabs but I did bump into a couple in meadow hall last year,

Id played with them the night before in the local club so I blushed like mad, but they just smiled and walked on by.

As I was with family at the time I busied myself however had I been on my own I would have stopped for a natter "

That's a great one

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I've seen people I know are on fab in pubs, bars and supermarkets!!

It's one of the reasons I keep my face pics private - you never know if someone understands the concept

of 'discretion' or not! "

Have seen a few people while out and about in different places. Seems the leisure centre is a bit of a hot bed for local swingers. (Recognised 3 people from their photos there)

Have also bumped into people we have met while out shopping but it hasn't caused a problem.

We keep playtime and everyday life separate and would not be all that happy if someone was constantly on the look out for us. Discretion and privacy is polite in out book.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Never really been an issue. I've been seen out by a couple I've played with once, although they didn't approach me and I was oblivious anyway. I've also met out with regular meets for coffee and a chat before as well.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I've seen people out and about but luckily was restrained enough not to go and suck their cock in Tesco

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I've seen people out and about but luckily was restrained enough not to go and suck their cock in Tesco

"

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Bumped into a playmate in Sainsbury's, both of us on our own, we just gave a slight nod and continued about our business.

Somehow I managed to refrain from putting an apple in his mouth and ramming a courgette up his jacksy!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I've seen people out and about but luckily was restrained enough not to go and suck their cock in Tesco

"

**Giggles**...exactly!

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I often see guys I know off Fab in town, more often than not with their wives who I also know...I sold my old car to one of my stalkers and I'm Facebook friends with more than one guy with a single profile on here (from prior to me being on Fab). I also have a couple of female friends from my wee town (pop 8000) who are or have been Fab members. I've no problem saying hiya to any of them as in most cases we've known each other for many years prior to being on Fab, but I won't play with any local guys who are playing away

We are far too busy than to go face spotting. We would wink if we did see someone but no more than that.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

How do you manage it..... I'm banned from all the local Asdas now.... Must get it under control

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"We are far too busy than to go face spotting. We would wink if we did see someone but no more than that. "

They wouldn't respond to a wink

» Add a new message to this topic