FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gotta love em!!!

Gotta love em!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ummy mummy OP   Woman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

As tomorrow I have the landlord inspection(every 3 months) I have been cleaning like mad last couple of days(they get so nit picky about the littlest thing) and I am guessing that one of my twins overheard me speaking on the phone to my mother about my progress...My mother asked if I was going to be shampooing the carpets and I said no, that they did not really need cleaning..."C" must have thought differently as when I went upstairs this evening to tell them supper was ready, I found "C" in my room with a bottle of Mango shampoo,having poured about 1/2 of it onto my bedroom floor saying she was helping me shampoo the carpet....so I now have a big orange stain on my carpet and it is a bitch to try and clean up as all it does is keep lathering up...lol...could not even use the carpet cleaner as the lather just clogged it up and spit it out everywhere...lol...I love her for wanting to help...but OMG what a mess...lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If u r rinsing it - only use cold water, warm will make it foam

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I'm not gonna laugh cos as I mum I know what kids "help" can lead to but oh bless her xx

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

Bless its sweet just put a rug over it and hide it. Bet the room smells nice tho.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Eeeeeek!!!

By *atcherofmyballsMan  over a year ago

hereford

Have a foam party

southampton-ish

"Bless its sweet just put a rug over it and hide it. Bet the room smells nice tho. "

wish I had a rug to pull over it...lol...and it is a very visible place too, right when you walk into my bedroom...I am very good at camoflaging the spots on the lounge carpet when they come round...never understood why a landlord would put beige carpets throughout a 3 bedroom house when the likelyhood of young kids living there is very high...the lounge carpet has been through the wars...lol

They always think they're helping. Like when I told my little one his room would be redecorated. He woke up at 5 the next morning and took his pens to the wall. Thought he would colour the walls hos favourite colour.

southampton-ish

"They always think they're helping. Like when I told my little one his room would be redecorated. He woke up at 5 the next morning and took his pens to the wall. Thought he would colour the walls hos favourite colour. "

the other twin decided to write her name on the stairs railing this week too.When I asked her why she said so that people would know that her room was upstairs!!! Deep breaths...lol

"They always think they're helping. Like when I told my little one his room would be redecorated. He woke up at 5 the next morning and took his pens to the wall. Thought he would colour the walls hos favourite colour.

the other twin decided to write her name on the stairs railing this week too.When I asked her why she said so that people would know that her room was upstairs!!! Deep breaths...lol"

Lol love her logic.

Is your landlord nice. Throw yourself ontop of the stain and shout take me now to mango scented heaven. Or I'd move anyway inspections every 3 months is like being in the army. Do your repairs get done that often.

Years ago my kids helped me strip paper off the walls, yep you guessed, when my back was turned they started stripping new paper off too, little darlings

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

We were talking about whether I should take the cat to the vet to be put down as she can't even clean her face now. One of the kids then asked if we were talking about Granny.

I remember my toddler cleaning the kitchen cupboard with the dogs water

» Add a new message to this topic