FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Weird addictions

Weird addictions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hantasmagoria OP   Woman  over a year ago

Newport

Over the last few months, every payday, I spend a small fortune on lush products, online, in store, doesn't matter! I go around sniffing myself and telling others to smell me thankfully my friends are used to me! Strangers not so much!

What's something that you just have to treat yourself too whenever the urge arises.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *implynaughty1Couple  over a year ago

stockport

Underwear all the time mrs m

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Cebu City

"Over the last few months, every payday, I spend a small fortune on lush products, online, in store, doesn't matter! I go around sniffing myself and telling others to smell me thankfully my friends are used to me! Strangers not so much!

What's something that you just have to treat yourself too whenever the urge arises. "

I have your addiction , yesterday bought purple magic crystals, orange shower scrub, happy skin facial exfoliator and aromaco solid deodorant- £58, but I have a confession I like to get naughty in the shower with friends

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

At the moment it's steampunk clothing buying

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Cream crackers with butter atm.

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

Coffee gadgets. I've spent quite a bit on my setup at the minute but have loads of things I want to buy that I probably don't need

By *anBerksMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

I like to go around and sniff women too

Newport

"Over the last few months, every payday, I spend a small fortune on lush products, online, in store, doesn't matter! I go around sniffing myself and telling others to smell me thankfully my friends are used to me! Strangers not so much!

What's something that you just have to treat yourself too whenever the urge arises.

I have your addiction , yesterday bought purple magic crystals, orange shower scrub, happy skin facial exfoliator and aromaco solid deodorant- £58, but I have a confession I like to get naughty in the shower with friends "

Lmao want to share a bath bomb?

Newport

"At the moment it's steampunk clothing buying"

Oooo I like the sound of this!

Newport

"I like to go around and sniff women too"

Scratch n sniff

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Shein…lethal!

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

I'm not really into shopping.

I have developed a bit of a cum fetish though. I was in a cum coma this afternoon... What a wonderful place that is

C

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Cebu City

I have your addiction , yesterday bought purple magic crystals, orange shower scrub, happy skin facial exfoliator and aromaco solid deodorant- £58, but I have a confession I like to get naughty in the shower with friends

Lmao want to share a bath bomb? "

Prefer a shower steamer

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What's something that you just have to treat yourself too whenever the urge arises. "

I thought you meant the kind of lush that takes batteries, but I got there in the end lol, I bet you smell wonderful xx.

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

So why is it when a lady holds out their wrist and says "go on, take a sniff", other ladies will queue and be saying things like "oh, that's so devine"; "I must have that scent, where did you get it?"..

Yet if I hold out my index and middle fingers and say "go on, take a sniff, it lush"....

Double standards if you ask me..

Newport

Lmao want to share a bath bomb?

Prefer a shower steamer "

I will bring the sticky dates

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lingerie!

» Add a new message to this topic