FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Brilliant service...

Brilliant service...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *londeCaz OP   Woman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Nope, not on about getting a good seeing to just in case that's what you were thinking...

I ordered two new charms for my nominations bracelet yesterday (my Chrimbo pressie to myself)...email confirming order arrived at 15.46, dispatch email arrived at 15.54, knock on the door this morning at 10.50 was the postwoman with my little parcel...

I've only broken one nail putting them onto my bracelet, so that's a result too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Nope, not on about getting a good seeing to just in case that's what you were thinking...

I ordered two new charms for my nominations bracelet yesterday (my Chrimbo pressie to myself)...email confirming order arrived at 15.46, dispatch email arrived at 15.54, knock on the door this morning at 10.50 was the postwoman with my little parcel...

I've only broken one nail putting them onto my bracelet, so that's a result too "

I had that happen with something a few weeks ago. Ordered at 4pm turned up the next day! Baffles me then why some things take forever. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When whatever you order comes late have a look at the postmark date . Loads of times we get the blame for how long stuff takes to get delivered but many times the companies will fob you off and will not have posted the item yet . Many people are now using the tracked parcel service and you can follow your packets journey .

Two posties

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Ordered something on ebay yesterday for lil 1s xmas .... arrived in the post this morning... now thats service

On our first swing Mrs J got off with a guy who worked for DHL , so she was literally screwing the competition

"When whatever you order comes late have a look at the postmark date . Loads of times we get the blame for how long stuff takes to get delivered but many times the companies will fob you off and will not have posted the item yet . Many people are now using the tracked parcel service and you can follow your packets journey .

Two posties "

Should make the saying "the postman always rings twice" interesting in your household

» Add a new message to this topic