FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Remaining Cool

Remaining Cool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As I was leaving the flat to go to work I was stopped by a rather delicious man (looked rugged and quite hot really!) who had overheard me talking on the phone about it being freezing. He and I had a bit of a flirt and a chat. As I was checking the damage on my car from yesterday's minor collision (my fault) I bent down near the banking which has stinging nettles (can you see what is coming?) I hadn't quite calculated the gap between my bum and the stinging nettles so now I'm sitting at work with a stung bum. I managed to keep cool throughout and not let on to the guy what I'd done though.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

ya daft fud.... pmsl

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

nt quite squatting on tulips then, u got mre than u bargand 4

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To some kinky folk this sounds a rather a delicious thing! I like the idea of you sat in work in discomfort because you was trying to act cool.

Too cool for school I say!

"To some kinky folk this sounds a rather a delicious thing! I like the idea of you sat in work in discomfort because you was trying to act cool.

Too cool for school I say! "

You and I are on the same wavelength!

"I hadn't quite calculated the gap between my bum and the stinging nettles so now I'm sitting at work with a stung bum. I managed to keep cool throughout and not let on to the guy what I'd done though.

"

Sounds like a wasted opportunity to me - you could have appealed to his chivalry and gotten yourself a nice sensual bum massage!

You should have passed hum a doc leaf and bent over!

"As I was leaving the flat to go to work I was stopped by a rather delicious man (looked rugged and quite hot really!) who had overheard me talking on the phone about it being freezing. He and I had a bit of a flirt and a chat. As I was checking the damage on my car from yesterday's minor collision (my fault) I bent down near the banking which has stinging nettles (can you see what is coming?) I hadn't quite calculated the gap between my bum and the stinging nettles so now I'm sitting at work with a stung bum. I managed to keep cool throughout and not let on to the guy what I'd done though.

"

Hope your Sat on a dot leaf

Sadly there's no dock leaf at work. I've got a very sore tush now!

» Add a new message to this topic