FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Has fab changed you?

Has fab changed you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *humper. OP   Man  over a year ago

northumberland/scotland

Slightly misleading title, but, thinking about a comment on the thread I posted about guys with painted nails....

Fab hasn't changed me, but it has helped me explore who I am.

I originally joined fab about 1 year ago and have been off and on with my single profile and a couples one since then, anyway... I'm working away and thinking about what stage I was at in life when I first joined.

I've a feeling this could be a long post, get comfy.

I remember as a kid, my father saying to me "you'll always be OK son, just never do drugs, or be a poof" and, that was at the same time while I was being sexually abused (lasted around 2-3 years). The combination of the two played a big part in me never really exploring who I was/am. My anger. Who I became.

Fast forward a few decades and I join fab, predominantly looking for straight mfm.

Talking to my (on off) partner about joining and my reasons why, she questioned if I might be bi, I was actually offended by it.

But. Chatting openly on forums and seeing other people being so open about their sexuality got me thinking about my own. I think the fact I knew she liked the idea helped too in all honesty.

So, I acted on that curiosity.

This was a year ago.

A few nights ago I'm at home with my daughter and son, borrowing her nail varnish and my son (3) wanted his done too. So there we are... sitting painting our nails and laughing etc. It made me think about how closed minded and frankly homophonic I'd been for 39 of my 40 years. Never in a million years would I have thought that situation would have happened.

Now, I don't know what I'd class myself as (sexually) these days. Not really fussed either. But thinking about it today, the fact my daughter, family, friends etc know about my sexuality and accept it and how much I'm learning about myself makes me smile.

I think about cock, the same as I do Chinese food. Wouldn't want them regular, but every now and again I'm just in the mood for one, knowing full well the next morning my arse won't thank me for it.

Anyway, I should get back to work (try not to ruin my nails)... just thought I'd share.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Slightly misleading title, but, thinking about a comment on the thread I posted about guys with painted nails....

I originally joined fab about 1 year ago and have been off and on with my single profile and a couples one since then, anyway... I'm working away and thinking about what stage I was at in life when I first joined.

I remember as a kid, my father saying to me "you'll always be OK son, just never do drugs, or be a poof" and, that was at the same time while I was being sexually abused (lasted around 2-3 years). The combination of the two played a big part in me never really exploring who I was/am. My anger. Who I became.

Fast forward a few decades and I join fab, predominantly looking for straight mfm.

Talking to my (on off) partner about joining and my reasons why, she questioned if I might be bi, I was actually offended by it.

But. Chatting openly on forums and seeing other people being so open about their sexuality got me thinking about my own. I think the fact I knew she liked the idea helped too in all honesty.

This was a year ago.

A few nights ago I'm at home with my daughter and son, borrowing her nail varnish and my son (3) wanted his done too. So there we are... sitting painting our nails and laughing etc. It made me think about how closed minded and frankly homophonic I'd been for 39 of my 40 years. Never in a million years would I have thought that situation would have happened.

Now, I don't know what I'd class myself as (sexually) these days. Not really fussed either. But thinking about it today, the fact my daughter, family, friends etc know about my sexuality and accept it and how much I'm learning about myself makes me smile.

I think about cock, the same as I do Chinese food. Wouldn't want them regular, but every now and again I'm just in the mood for one, knowing full well the next morning my arse won't thank me for it.

Anyway, I should get back to work (try not to ruin my nails)... just thought I'd share.

"

thank you made me smile

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Fab hasn’t but getting involved in kink many years ago did.

Self awareness and analysis that leads to growth is a positive thing.

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

"Fab hasn’t but getting involved in kink many years ago did.

Self awareness and analysis that leads to growth is a positive thing."

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

That’s quite a journey with a happy ending! Sounds like you’ve found contentment.

To answer your question, no, we’ve not really changed - always had a rude side

By *opperKinksWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

I loved reading this. And yeah, fab hasn't changed me, but it was the first step in me being comfortable with who I am. Here and also the kink place we can't talk about.

18 months ago I joined, freshly separated, no idea about alot of things only that I knew there must be more to life. I am now happier than I've been in years, working on goals I've set for myself, going to clubs and events and making loads of friends along the way. Oh, and despite being single, I've got the best sex life I've ever had!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lovely post.

It hasn't change me but my life has changed for the better as a result of joining fab.

Yes I think it's changed me.

My ex introduced me to fab and up to then I'd had a reasonably vanilla, although good sex life, although in hindsight I've always had slightly kinky thoughts and likes but never acted on them.

I'm now in the most honest relationship I've ever been in and it's very freeing to be able to discuss with him anything without being judged.

I don't think I'd have had the confidence to do this without fab.

I've also become a lot more confident in myself and my body since joining.

Mrs M x

By *ustamanMan  over a year ago

weymouth

Became more adventurous

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

I'm not sure I'd say that fab has changed me bit I think the forums have influenced me (ive been here a long time). Negatively they've made me more cynical and more dismissive of people (though that's not entirely negative) but much more positively I think I've become a lot more accepting of who I am and that popularity doesn't really matter to me and that's down to the good and definitely bad interactions I've has on here over the years

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

The cock and Chinese food comparison had me absolutely cracking up!! Wonderful post, bravo

Sorry the OP was too long to read but the answer is no. It's just a touch of frippery.

Good on you Thumper! Everyone here loves ya!

Never been homophobic as had a gay mate since primary school age so I've always been sexually liberal but men just don't do it for me!

This hasn't changed me in any shape way or form but it's nice to meet so many others out there who relate to being kinky. Not really one to chat to family and friends about

Plus the amount of hot women on here who are filthy helps

By *ellyWhoCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere North of Watford Gap

" Fab hasn't changed me, but it has helped me explore who I am. "

This, pretty much. It's been a safe space to experience my sexuality, shake off the psychological hangovers from childhood, mostly guilt and shame, and come to terms with various other things. Fab has facilitated my journey of self-acceptance as a sexual being.

Nell

[Removed by poster at 24/11/22 12:08:27]

Couldn’t really say if it has or hasn’t

I been around fab so long comeing on 12 years

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

In regards to my sexuality it has actually made me even more comfortable being straight.

I've never been even slightly curious and nothing on fab has influenced that in any way.

The site as a whole has however made me more cynical and as already said above I don't see that as a bad thing because I won't be anyone's doormat as a direct result.

Those who bring a "Do as I say, not as I do" vibe to the forums and those with a bipolar approach to chatting and engaging have opened my eyes to the levels some will stoop to for attention.

Other than that I'm the same person as I was when I first joined.

By *istyPeaksCouple  over a year ago

braintree

As a couple - we are stronger than ever. Open, honest & happy. Not that we weren’t before, but it has definitely been solidified.

On a personal level - I think it has brought me back to the woman I was in my youth. Strong, ballsy, body confident & a teeny bit filthy .

Mrs m

Yes and no its been a rollercoaster going from not knowing my own worth just trying to have a laugh with people having to grow my self confidence back and learning i am actually desirable and surprisingly gifted at the sex to finding what i wasnt looking for in a person il love beyond my death to not having that person in my life anymore and having to learn to laugh again in that its been very helpful so id not say its so much changed me as life during my time here has im no longer as cock sure or impulsive as i used to be and seem to suddenly have a patience and insanity that is legendary

"

"

I love this

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

This was wonderful to read.

I adore the guy you've become.

By *ornycougaWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"This was wonderful to read.

"

This. Thanks for laying yourself bare (and for once I really do mean figuratively not literally)

northumberland/scotland

Just jumping on quickly to say thankyou for the encouragement, support etc. Was a bit nervous after posting this.

Fear not, sarcasm and normal service will resume shortly

But, thank you

"This was wonderful to read.

"

Me too

I’m glad you’ve found peace within yourself, what a lovely post

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I think so yes.

I used to believe a lot of what people told me. Thought selfishness and manipulative behaviours were rare and you were unlucky in life to happen across people who acted that way.

At first this place changed me for the better, lifted my confidence, gave me an outlet, opened a world to me that I thought was fantastical! I mean, with such liberation and swinging being based on open communication and honesty who'd lie right? No point surely? It goes against everything at the core of swinging!

Then I learned that you're not "unlucky" to happen across those described above, the sad fact is that's actually become the norm.

So yeah, I'm now celibate and cynical.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Big bro hugs, Thumper.

Relaxed self-confidence is the best gift a person can give themselves. You’ve been a total star here on the forums lately, and probably because of being comfy in your own skin.

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Similar journey on the bi side. And the label side.

I've gone from an ex who said anyone who is bi is really gay in disguise (!) and whos views on jealousy led me to doubting my ability to love ... To being comfortable (albeit not 100pc open) about who I am. And fuck labels.

Fab (no the people of fab) have really helped here. Love y'all.

By *rtyIanMan  over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

Great post OP

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I'm glad you've found your peace btw. That's all any of us can strive for.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

Good on you OP

Answer to your question is no fab hasn't changed me, I've been the sarcastic and randy guy I am now for a long time

By *oystick-MCRMan  over a year ago

Manchester | London

Nope

Yes I’m getting more Sex than ever with different type of people

[Removed by poster at 24/11/22 13:37:46]

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

No it hasn't changed me but it has enlightened me

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I think it's helped confidence wise, I (Mrs) absolutely had zero and would never have dreamed I'd be posting sexual photos of myself, it's also enabled me to explore my bi side a little more and I guess more importantly realise not all men are horrible, we have had some lovely complimentary messages off men and via social events, I must admit due to a not so pleasant past I hated men (except the Mr of course) but it has definitely helped in more ways than one.

Great post op & your one of those lovely gents

Mrs

By *ritIndianCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

This is a great and well written post. Thank you for sharing. So glad you are more confident and comfortable to be yourself.

I have always identified as being bisexual but it has brought out hubby’s curious side more being on here. Growing up as a British Indian sex wasn’t really something we talked about and we are taught to save ourselves for marriage especially as a girl. It almost made me feel ashamed for having naughty thoughts. I was a virgin till I married hubby because I thought no man would want me unless I was a virgin. My husband showed me that is definitely not the case so we are making up for lost time on here lol. We are loving exploring our naughty sides on Fab and it has definitely helped with my confidence. All of my family still think I am a quiet, shy Indian girl who would never be on a site like this and I am happy for them to think that

Mrs

By *ayDee1232000Man  over a year ago

Crowntown

I think that adds to the thrill the fact that in a lot of cases people hide it from friends and family

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Fab forums are one of the best which is similar to a social club. Good place to chat and share thoughts, ideas, humour.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

What a fantastic and honest post OP.

FAB has changed our lives…what with meeting each other on here to pushing our boundaries well beyond what we expected.

We are living our fantasies out faster than we can think them up Putting them into action rather than have them just in our imagination has been amazing

K

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

As others have said, that's a very heartwarming post, OP.

Has Fab changed me? I'm not sure. It's certainly allowed me to explore and broaden, so I guess so, but maybe more a catalyst than the cause. I don't know.

But, like you, I find being surrounded by people who are so open (and accepting, by and large) reassuring and encouraging, even if I am by no means as open as others, in showing that's it's "ok" to like whatever you like.

Keep painting those nails, OP

Lovely post

It hasn't changed me as a person but fab for me has been a great place to explore, and be around non judgemental people (around sex), (more accepting). I also love the social aspect of it now. So that is one thing that has changed over the 10 years or so I have been about.

Thank you Thumper for your post, it was beautiful to read.

It's a difficult one. Would I say fab has changed me? Yes and no.

No in that I knew myself that if given the chance I would want to experiment on broadening my interests/kinks etc but prior to fab I was not even discussing this let alone acting on it.

Yes in that I am now chatting and meeting like minded people meaning I am now in a position to consider things I never would have in the past and am also able to physically experiment and broaden those horizons as they say.

I am still the same person I have always been but I feel that I am now being more true to myself. It is a very liberated feeling to be able to finally be able to act out your desires.

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

I couldn’t read and run, what a wonderful post and I imagine there’s many more out there that have experienced the same. Sometimes here you find that societal taboos are not actually taboos and we realise that we’re quite normal

By *weetiepie99Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

Really open and honest post, loved reading it. Fab hasn't changed me as a person no, but yes i've explored my sexuality. Joined originally as part of a couple, lets say i was 'bi curious', but having explored that, much as i love women, and boobs in particular...i now know i am 100% straight!! And definitely enjoying the journey.

As a side note, when my son was a toddler he wanted a pram and doll for Christmas...thats what he had and loved it!! Now slightly older, all he is interested in is girls, girls, girls

By *nna and MikeCouple  over a year ago

Kildare, Laois

Great post, OP. Loved reading it.

And to answer your question, yes, fab has changed us both.

We've never had an amazing sexual life as we have both been raised in very religious families where even talking about sex was considered a sin.

However, after 10 years of marriage and 5 years since we started swinging, our sex life changed a lot. Our body confidence, the trust between us has grown so much.

Of course, on this journey, we had so many challenges, and yes, I'll admit, at times jealousy and insecurities, but we have developed such an honest way of communicating and we managed to get over those challenges.

So yes, fab changed us... made us more open and strengthened our marriage.

Anna

By *r ShenanigansMan  over a year ago

Lancing

This was going to be my answer, in a nutshell.

northumberland/scotland

Just finished work, too many kind comments to reply to individually but, you're a good bunch of reprobates

Very much appreciated. Oh, and my guyliner arrives tomorrow

"Just finished work, too many kind comments to reply to individually but, you're a good bunch of reprobates

Very much appreciated. Oh, and my guyliner arrives tomorrow "

I'd go gentle with you thumper so it would feel like a good quality Chinese the next day

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Yes it's changed me.

Going from a life of positivity and being cocooned from the negativity people can dish, whilst looking at the world through my naive rose tinted glasses.

It has introduced me to view, jealousy, back stabbing, hateful comments and people generally being cunts to each other.

Luckily whilst sifting, the gems do shine and strive to support and nurture true friends.

So cynical, yes. Wary yes. Belief in the good people, hell yes

northumberland/scotland

"Just finished work, too many kind comments to reply to individually but, you're a good bunch of reprobates

Very much appreciated. Oh, and my guyliner arrives tomorrow

I'd go gentle with you thumper so it would feel like a good quality Chinese the next day "

Gimme some bang bang beef. Poof

"Yes it's changed me.

Going from a life of positivity and being cocooned from the negativity people can dish, whilst looking at the world through my naive rose tinted glasses.

It has introduced me to view, jealousy, back stabbing, hateful comments and people generally being cunts to each other.

Luckily whilst sifting, the gems do shine and strive to support and nurture true friends.

So cynical, yes. Wary yes. Belief in the good people, hell yes "

You said it so well! Same for me

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Fab hasn't changed me. But I've changed since I've been on fab

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

It hasn’t changed me as such, but it’s opened my eyes to the lengths some folks will go to for casual sex. Not necessarily speaking from personal experience as mine have mostly been positive, but from observations on the forums etc.

I’ve always been highly sexed and a dirty bitch, that hasn’t changed, but now when I see a van parked up in a lay-by I no longer think it’s someone having their dinner, more likely a Randy sod having a quick wank.

I prefer the rose tinted glasses I wore previously where I had a more innocent view of the world.

By *tarflyLouWoman  over a year ago

Preston

I love your opening post here Thumper!

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

Life has changed me and I have changed since joining fab initially as a couple 15yrs ago.

I have met some amazing people, some not so. Had some awesome experiences.

Many awesome experiences actually!

I love the social aspect, especially in clubs and organised socials.

Despite it also having a more negative side, overall my experience has definitely been positive.

Thanks OP for your Chinese meal comparison, did make me laugh out loud.

I also loved the description of family nail painting. I used to do this with my daughters and son, when he was in the mood.

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

Good post OP and glad you have found your mojo in life - sounds like you’re also a great dad to your kids and have lots of fun with them! It’s those fun moments that they will remember!

To answer your question, I was never that confident as a teen / in my twenties with girls and have just come out of a long term relationship. Since then Fab has given me self confidence and made me believe in myself. It’s made me realise people do find me attractive both inside and out.

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

OP, what a beautiful post.

I wouldn't say fab has changed me, but it's helped me to embrace parts of me which had been hidden away for a long time. It's brought a new level of honesty and openness to our relationship too.

Mrs TMN x

I think I changed before joining fab. I knew already I was a bit kinky and not heterosexual. I think fab just helped me on part of my journey exploring. I loved the fact that who I am is acceptable. My ex made me feel so bad about my sex drive I asked the doctors for something to make it go away. Sounds drastic, I should never have been at that point. So whether I'm liked on here or not I still know there's others just like me and its all OK. I guess that fact changed me in a sense.

Love your post OP.

T

It has but not sure how.

I had a very naive and innocent upbringing esp where sex was concerned and being shy and a victim of bullies did not help.

When I first found kink I thought I had found a place I could be me and be accepted and explore safely. The majority of the time I could but like any subset I also found politics, toxicity and being told you don't fit into these boxes.

Joining fab was a chance to explore sexuslly a bit more. At first it worked and I got to try things for the first or second time.

There are some of the same politics, toxicity and being told I don't fit the boxes so don't belong but I perserve

northumberland/scotland

"OP, what a beautiful post.

I wouldn't say fab has changed me, but it's helped me to embrace parts of me which had been hidden away for a long time. It's brought a new level of honesty and openness to our relationship too.

Mrs TMN x"

Thats lovely

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

Has it really taken this long for someone to make the obvious Chinese meal comment?

Like wanting another cock soon afterwards...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Thanks Thumper, I've a big smile on my face .

I've been here almost 15 years and I've changed, perhaps mostly because I've matured, rather than because of Fab. I understand people better, from my Fab experience, which is a great thing. I'm a little more tolerant, though also a touch more intolerant too

Fab has changed me in many ways. Opened my eyes to new experiences. Learned to stand my ground. I’m a stronger person, I don’t let anyone walk over me. Embraced who I am and confident in myself.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Fab made me realise I would have lots of amazing sex if I was bi sexual unicorn. The quality of women totally outweigh the men on here...but alack I can't do vag and definitely prefer a big fat cock in my mouth and pussy

Fab made me realise the realities of the world

By *r Discreet 75Man  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

I joined fab because my work life is to busy to hold down a proper relationship... I've been a member

for a while but only ever met one member I'd like to meet more ... so it's not changed me yet but might in the future

"Fab made me realise I would have lots of amazing sex if I was bi sexual unicorn. The quality of women totally outweigh the men on here...but alack I can't do vag and definitely prefer a big fat cock in my mouth and pussy "

That’s fabulous

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Fab made me realise the realities of the world "

How awful 90% men's attitude to women and sex is...yes saddens me

I joined a similar site, after a rubbish ending to a long relationship where I had been constantly rejected. I’d thank him if I met him now. I had huge fantasies and desires. Once I decided to take opportunities, and say yes more, it’s been seriously eye popping crazy fun, with some beautiful humans, and I’ve realised that my wonky scarred body isn’t so bad after all.

Such an amazing first post. Brene Brown writes a lot of great things about vulnerability, and I feel this fits here - If we want greater clarity in our purpose or deeper and more meaningful spiritual lives, vulnerability is the path.

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

Fab has opened my eyes to the sexual possibilities out there even if they're not for me and given me more self-confidence and belief to be outgoing and try new things I wouldn't have imagined otherwise and yet I still think I'm only scratching the surface. I really look forward to what lies ahead

Gapping Fanny

"Fab has changed me in many ways. Opened my eyes to new experiences. Learned to stand my ground. I’m a stronger person, I don’t let anyone walk over me. Embraced who I am and confident in myself."

Its good that you have had your eyes opened to new experiences. We should touch base soon and share war stories

northumberland/scotland

"Fab has changed me in many ways. Opened my eyes to new experiences. Learned to stand my ground. I’m a stronger person, I don’t let anyone walk over me. Embraced who I am and confident in myself."

Surprised to see you comment

northumberland/scotland

" If we want greater clarity in our purpose or deeper and more meaningful spiritual lives, vulnerability is the path.

"

Vulnerability, owning it, embracing it... is our biggest strength. Society teaches us that it's a weakness, it's not, unless you let it dictate.

By *ose and her beastCouple  over a year ago

Watford

It's made us closer we love each more with each meet we do hard to describe it

By *xydadbodMan  over a year ago

Milton keynes

I suppose in a way, fab has definitely changed me in many various ways. From increasing my self confidence, to be able to express the true me that those not on fab don't get to see.. but I didn't do it alone, along with the support of those I consider my friends that I've made while being on this site has definitely been a huge influence.

By *andC1000Couple  over a year ago

Ashford

[Removed by poster at 25/11/22 06:44:13]

By *andC1000Couple  over a year ago

Ashford

"Slightly misleading title, but, thinking about a comment on the thread I posted about guys with painted nails....

This was a year ago.

"

Nice read and good to see someone open up with the confidence to do so. It’s never easy but with the right person by your side they will always support you as long as honesty and truth prevail

Sadly so many not as brave as yourself through fear of judgment still and end up loosing those closest too them by shutting themselves away and seeking things away from home

"Yes and no its been a rollercoaster going from not knowing my own worth just trying to have a laugh with people having to grow my self confidence back and learning i am actually desirable and surprisingly gifted at the sex to finding what i wasnt looking for in a person il love beyond my death to not having that person in my life anymore and having to learn to laugh again in that its been very helpful so id not say its so much changed me as life during my time here has im no longer as cock sure or impulsive as i used to be and seem to suddenly have a patience and insanity that is legendary "

This was a year ago.

"

its great hearing/reading positive things.

By *klifeCouple  over a year ago

reading

The brilliant thing about fab is it can let you be what ever it is you want to be , who ever you feel like being … with mostly no judgement… it can open new doors for your mind to wander … fantasies and curiosities you hadn’t even thought of xx

Gapping Fanny

"Fab has changed me in many ways. Opened my eyes to new experiences. Learned to stand my ground. I’m a stronger person, I don’t let anyone walk over me. Embraced who I am and confident in myself.

Surprised to see you comment "

It’s amazing what people can and will do once they have shared their stories about people on here

"Fab has changed me in many ways. Opened my eyes to new experiences. Learned to stand my ground. I’m a stronger person, I don’t let anyone walk over me. Embraced who I am and confident in myself.

It’s amazing what people can and will do once they have shared their stories about people on here "

Its good that you have had your eyes opened to new experiences. We should touch base soon and share war stories "

Sounds like a good idea

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

Ahh Thumper, you big melt..

Lovely thread.

Has fab changed us..? Nah, I always dress in fishnets makeup and riding boots..

Fab didn’t change us, it encouraged us to be honest with ourselves, to be open with our friends and to embrace others, no matter how weird & wonderful.

Meeting each other on here has formed the most honest relationship ever and helped make some lifelong friends.

" If we want greater clarity in our purpose or deeper and more meaningful spiritual lives, vulnerability is the path.

Vulnerability, owning it, embracing it... is our biggest strength. Society teaches us that it's a weakness, it's not, unless you let it dictate."

Love this

Surprised to see you comment "

Nothing to be surprised at

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Always liked your honesty and openness Thumper, it makes a refreshing change for someone to lay themselves bare, so to speak.

Personally it’s not changed us as we were already in the lifestyle long before we joined fab but its been an amazing experience being on here with the people we have met along the way and the adventures it’s brought.

Glad you have found your happy place and that fab is a positive journey for you, long may it continue xx

northumberland/scotland

Nothing to be surprised at "

You know you've blocked me, right?

northumberland/scotland

"Always liked your honesty and openness Thumper, it makes a refreshing change for someone to lay themselves bare, so to speak.

Personally it’s not changed us as we were already in the lifestyle long before we joined fab but its been an amazing experience being on here with the people we have met along the way and the adventures it’s brought.

Glad you have found your happy place and that fab is a positive journey for you, long may it continue xx "

Thankyou, miss shagwell

northumberland/scotland

Vulnerability, owning it, embracing it... is our biggest strength. Society teaches us that it's a weakness, it's not, unless you let it dictate.

Love this "

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

This is such a fantastic, authentic and open thread OP.

I'm not going to do my usual waffle in reply but I will say I've really enjoyed reading this. x

By *nterblueMan  over a year ago

manchester

A very inspiring post OP. You've shown great courage which I greatly admire.

northumberland/scotland

"This is such a fantastic, authentic and open thread OP.

I'm not going to do my usual waffle in reply but I will say I've really enjoyed reading this. x"

This is a safe space, feel free to let the waffle fly free haha. And thankyou. I was nervous after I posted it but it's been a great response

northumberland/scotland

"A very inspiring post OP. You've shown great courage which I greatly admire. "

Thanks man

I don’t personally thing that fab has changed per se, maybe the ppl I have met had an impact on the the way I perceive things now, but fab was just the platform I used to meet those persons. So to that extent, it hasn’t.

Fab changed my way of thinking before posting though

By *enriette and SamCouple  over a year ago

The Magic whip

Dude!

How have I only just seen this post

Fair play.

We’re happy to share some aromatic crispy duck pancakes with you anytime.

But not in a ghey way

It’s amazing what people can and will do once they have shared their stories about people on here "

That’s very true

By *ehindHerEyesCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

" Fab hasn't changed me, but it has helped me explore who I am "

This is it for me too, it helped me explore who I was as a person, to see I wasn't who I was made to feel like for many years, and to find what I didn't know I was looking for

Tg x

Thumper that's genuinely so refreshing and lovely to read. I'm happy Fab has had such a positive impact in your life.

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

certainly made more open minded..

So lovely to read.

Fab hasn't really changed me, I am less likely to put up with crap from people and quite outspoken anyway.

Although Fab has boosted my sexual confidence, it has given me amazing experiences and allowed me to meet people I otherwise wouldn't of had it not been for Fab

northumberland/scotland

"Dude!

Fair play.

But not in a ghey way "

Obviously not in a "ghey" way... come on now. Table for 3 it is though

northumberland/scotland

"Thumper that's genuinely so refreshing and lovely to read. I'm happy Fab has had such a positive impact in your life.

"

Thanyou, lovely lady

"Dude!

Fair play.

But not in a ghey way

Obviously not in a "ghey" way... come on now. Table for 3 it is though "

Table for 4 would be better

northumberland/scotland

Thanks for all the kind words, spoke to my dad last night again..

And we're off to Tenerife for a week to mend some bridges

Have a good day fellow fabbers

northumberland/scotland

"Dude!

Fair play.

But not in a ghey way

Obviously not in a "ghey" way... come on now. Table for 3 it is though

Table for 4 would be better "

SOLD.

cheque please!!

» Add a new message to this topic