FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Time wasters

Time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anlookingforfun69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

Is it me or there are a lot of time wasters on here and people that just want naughty talk rather than a meet ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mber and FireCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

If that's what they're here for, and if they've made it clear then no.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

There are people with all sorts of reasons for being here. It can be hard to determine who is here for what, and some do string people along

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it me or there are a lot of time wasters on here and people that just want naughty talk rather than a meet ? "

Can't they want both? On their timescale?

T.

Ps. Taking time to know someone ensures you get to vet them/potentially reject as potential non show perhaps. You'll learn about their fantasies and boundaries, because we don't all work the same just because we are made of the same parts. You'll embrace anticipating and growing desire for them. You'll trust them most of all. It doesn't need to be all naughty either.

All the best!

T.

By *rixie_BlondeWoman  over a year ago

London (She/ Her)

I spend a good amount of time getting to know someone before we meet. So there are a lot of people I talk to but ultimately don’t meet up with. I’m not time wasting, I’m seeing if I feel we are compatible - sometimes the answer is no.

It’s mostly the ones that insist on people being discreet in our experience.

Get frightened when it becomes reality and not just wank fodder.

"I spend a good amount of time getting to know someone before we meet. So there are a lot of people I talk to but ultimately don’t meet up with. I’m not time wasting, I’m seeing if I feel we are compatible - sometimes the answer is no. "

I’m the same; I think you get a read on if you think you’ll have a connection or not and from there decide. Saying that, I’ve met a few friends off of here where we’ve done nothing other then having a cool chat; I guess it’s your definition of time wasting?

Some of us aren’t looking for a wham bam. They can be disappointing and often, not worth shaving our legs for! You been to the clubs?

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Is it me or there are a lot of time wasters on here and people that just want naughty talk rather than a meet ? "

I don't do naughty talk with people I have never bet so they are wasting their own time by asking.

By *JB1954Man  over a year ago

Reading

I put a post about this . But not referring to Fab. There are as such time wasters in every day things apart from Fab? See green arrow

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

just you

"Ps. Taking time to know someone ensures you get to vet them/potentially reject as potential non show perhaps. You'll learn about their fantasies and boundaries, because we don't all work the same just because we are made of the same parts. You'll embrace anticipating and growing desire for them. You'll trust them most of all. It doesn't need to be all naughty either.

All the best!

T."

Well stated.

By *he couple nextdoorCouple  over a year ago

grangemouth

Yes

String you along then sorry I can't come no car

By *eardedMasterandCuntessCouple  over a year ago

Longcross

Lots of time wasters, they pull out before they were even in!

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

Fab is a very broad church and all that that phrase implies; although most would never actually set foot inside a church!

In dealing with people on this site, a significant degree of scepticism is advised until one gets to know each individual much better.

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread!

"Is it me or there are a lot of time wasters on here and people that just want naughty talk rather than a meet ?

I don't do naughty talk with people I have never bet so they are wasting their own time by asking."

Men waste their own time chatting to the sex chat types.

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

I can't spell very well, sometimes I'm only asking for some recommendations for a decent coffee between Basingstoke and Reading and the typos make it sound like I'm really in the mood for a triple dong sandwich, it's a real burden

Ooooh naughty talk yes please!

Welcome to fab.

It’s not just you, there’s lots that are into the fantasy a lot more than the reality.

"I can't spell very well, sometimes I'm only asking for some recommendations for a decent coffee between Basingstoke and Reading and the typos make it sound like I'm really in the mood for a triple dong sandwich, it's a real burden "

I could recommend, but a lot further north than Basingstoke or Reading get your compass out

Caerphilly

"I can't spell very well, sometimes I'm only asking for some recommendations for a decent coffee between Basingstoke and Reading and the typos make it sound like I'm really in the mood for a triple dong sandwich, it's a real burden

I could recommend, but a lot further north than Basingstoke or Reading get your compass out "

...did you mean to type 'compass' or do you suffer from the same affliction?

"I can't spell very well, sometimes I'm only asking for some recommendations for a decent coffee between Basingstoke and Reading and the typos make it sound like I'm really in the mood for a triple dong sandwich, it's a real burden "

I'm often in the mood for a triple dong sandwich, and end up being offered a coffee. Life is so unfair.

"I can't spell very well, sometimes I'm only asking for some recommendations for a decent coffee between Basingstoke and Reading and the typos make it sound like I'm really in the mood for a triple dong sandwich, it's a real burden

I could recommend, but a lot further north than Basingstoke or Reading get your compass out

...did you mean to type 'compass' or do you suffer from the same affliction? "

I put the sexy in dyslexia

No, it’s not just u. U r correct in what u say. There r a lot of flakes on this site (which I guess is part & parcel of a free sex dating site), but in having said this, there is also, a lot of lovely genuine peeps on-site who do indulge in real time play getting down & sticky. Be patient & the right meet-up with someone special will sooner or later happen 4u. Best wishes.

Caerphilly

I'm often in the mood for a triple dong sandwich, and end up being offered a coffee. Life is so unfair. "

Let's team up and fight crime.

"It’s mostly the ones that insist on people being discreet in our experience.

Get frightened when it becomes reality and not just wank fodder. "

Not necessarily entirely true, since I prefer to be discreet given what i get up to; and I’ve never not turned up to an agreed appointment made to-date. However, I do know what you mean with some peeps getting cold feet last minute. Esp. those flakes who can’t walk the talk.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Chichester

Yes next question

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

I met an m/f couple. They said I was their 7th attempt to get a man to turn up!

By *eardedman7Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

Unfortunately so, keep persisting several of genuine people on here

[Removed by poster at 28/11/22 09:33:31]

Yea and those that string you along with no intention of meeting

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Welcome to Fab! There’s a huge proportion of the profiles in here who have no intention of ever meeting, and that’s mainly the result of being able to use the site completely free of charge. You’ll soon get to recognise the signs of a tyre-kicker though, and I would suggest ignoring anyone who isn’t verified in person as a starting point.

All the best fella!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If you find a certain type of sex talk is the problem, avoid it.

Otherwise, most people are not mutually compatible with most other people, so it takes time to filter out the bad matches by each side.

Realistic expectations are essential.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Yea and those that string you along with no intention of meeting "

Yep .. In my experience women are just as guilty as blokes for doing this .. But that's only my experiences

I suppose it depends on what you class as a waste of time.

I prefer to message with someone for a while before meeting them to make sure we are compatible. Im not interested in just jumping straight into having sex with people. Been there, done that.

Maybe some of the people I have messaged think im a time waster, does it bother me, no because I make it clear that im in no rush for anything to happen

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

What about people that only go to clubs. Are they timewasters or are they using the site their way, to keep in the loop about club events?

A time waster is someone who arranges a meet and doesn't turn up, with that being the intention from the get go, not simply someone who doesn't align with what you want them to.

"…,

A time waster is someone who arranges a meet and doesn't turn up, with that being the intention from the get go, …,"

And that there is correct in my opinion, but they are protected with the mindset that anyone is in their rights to be able to change their mind. *which is true.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Just limit the time you spend chatting on here and arrange a social in the first couple of weeks. That soon sorts people out.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

It is what it is at end of day x

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

There will always be time wasters on the internet,it's easy to do behind a screen ,where you're anonymous.

However some are not looking to meet, if they make that clear that doesn't make them a time waster in my view.They might just chat to Mates or use forum & that's fine ,they can use fab how they choose.

The time wasters are the ones who arrange meets,don't show up and don't let you know in advance.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Other people don't waste your time...you do.

You allocate that precious resource based on a number of criteria. If you are mistaken or misled then perhaps you didn't do your due diligence well enough.

At the end of it all...only use time you are prepared to waste on Fab or anywhere on the Internet.

That way you won't be cheated.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I'm only here to chat. I don't do dirty chat but I don't mislead anyone

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Don’t indulge with anyone, simple as that. Go to a club or an organised social, no time is wasted then.

» Add a new message to this topic