FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A question for straight guys

A question for straight guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Often when looking at the new pics on here I feel I need to show my appreciation of a picture by fabbing it. What I'd like to know is, does this offend you, or do you take it as the compliment that it is intended?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

1nottsbloke

I'm not straight but a fab is nice I never get any

By *nked_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Durham

It's a definite compliment and always nice to show appreciation

By *asyGent75Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

I like a fab’d pic don’t get many so whoever it is from doesn’t bother me

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

A fab is a fab compliment.

By *lephantisMan  over a year ago

Oxford

If I didn't get Fabs from gay/bi men, or trans people, I'd get maybe 4-5 pity fabs from my friends per month. Sad times.

So fab away, feller! It's a compliment.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I don't understand why a man would Fab my pics...

It makes me have to rethink my whole sexuality. Like if I accept this Fab without making a thread complaining am I bi curious.

What if they Fab 2 pics, fully bi?

What if I click on their profile and accidentally Fab 6 of their cock pics? Have I caught the gay?

By *oly Fuck Sticks BatmanCouple  over a year ago

here & there

I’ll take any appreciation at all - regardless who it’s from, not sure how anyone would get offended by a cheeky fab!

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Often when looking at the new pics on here I feel I need to show my appreciation of a picture by fabbing it. What I'd like to know is, does this offend you, or do you take it as the compliment that it is intended?"

It's a compliment on the photo.

And you can't catch they ghey from fabbing pics.

Winston

By *arkandlovelyWoman  over a year ago

South Derbyshire

"Often when looking at the new pics on here I feel I need to show my appreciation of a picture by fabbing it. What I'd like to know is, does this offend you, or do you take it as the compliment that it is intended?

Winston "

You say that but I heard he just booked tickets to the ballet.

By *uperS77Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

I fab all pictures on here if I find them attractive and appreciate those given to me also.

"Often when looking at the new pics on here I feel I need to show my appreciation of a picture by fabbing it. What I'd like to know is, does this offend you, or do you take it as the compliment that it is intended?

Winston

You say that but I heard he just booked tickets to the ballet."

Each to their own, I'm more of a musical theatre man myself.

Winston

Agree with the sentiment here, I am happy to fab those pics that inspire, not all are directly of interest. An appreciation of others and compliments when due make the world a slightly better place

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Yes I don't understand why a man would Fab my pics...

It makes me have to rethink my whole sexuality. Like if I accept this Fab without making a thread complaining am I bi curious.

What if I click on their profile and accidentally Fab 6 of their cock pics? Have I caught the gay?

"

There are no gays in Ireland, just ask Stevo Timothy

Always taken as a compliment

Anyone that is offended by any fab is an ass in my opinion!

It doesn't mean 'I would DESTROY you!' but more of a 'hey, looking good there!'

Fab away dear Winston!

"Anyone that is offended by any fab is an ass in my opinion!

Fab away dear Winston!"

Done.

LA

By *JstarsoloWoman  over a year ago

Wombwell, Barnsley

It's always good to get a compliment

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

There are no gays in Ireland, just ask Stevo Timothy"

I think you’ll find its snakes - there are no snakes in Ireland - St Stephen got rid of them - he thought about getting rid of gay people too but then reconsidered when it meant 80% of the Priests would be ‘at risk’ and the future of Irish quiche and interior design was at risk ( enough stereotypes ? )

I think you’ll find its snakes - there are no snakes in Ireland - St Stephen got rid of them - he thought about getting rid of gay people too but then reconsidered when it meant 80% of the Priests would be ‘at risk’ and the future of Irish quiche and interior design was at risk ( enough stereotypes ? ) "

My snakes been in Ireland

"Anyone that is offended by any fab is an ass in my opinion!

Fab away dear Winston!

Done.

LA "

LA you woo me!

Carlisle

I think you’ll find its snakes - there are no snakes in Ireland - St Stephen got rid of them - he thought about getting rid of gay people too but then reconsidered when it meant 80% of the Priests would be ‘at risk’ and the future of Irish quiche and interior design was at risk ( enough stereotypes ? )

My snakes been in Ireland "

Not sure Miss Ireland counts

By *iker and Mare!Couple  over a year ago

Devon

"

Haha hilarious.

By *enriette and SamCouple  over a year ago

wuu2

"Often when looking at the new pics on here I feel I need to show my appreciation of a picture by fabbing it. What I'd like to know is, does this offend you, or do you take it as the compliment that it is intended?"

It doesn’t offend me at all.

I do sometimes feel a bit dirty when it’s one of those ‘cock picture avatars’ but no dirtier than I feel when I visit the my local Taylor who insists on moving my chopper from one side to another when measuring my inside leg.

I do sometimes feel a bit dirty when it’s one of those ‘cock picture avatars’ but no dirtier than I feel when I visit the my local Taylor who insists on moving my chopper from one side to another when measuring my inside leg.

"

Does he just sit wait and watch while you do said task?!

By *enriette and SamCouple  over a year ago

wuu2

Does he just sit wait and watch while you do said task?!"

No.

He pushes it through the material of whatever I’m wearing, up and over with his fingers and then pats it flat against my thigh to be sure I’m hanging comfortably.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

I don't really have feelings about it one way or the other

LvM

No.

He pushes it through the material of whatever I’m wearing, up and over with his fingers and then pats it flat against my thigh to be sure I’m hanging comfortably."

Wow. Quite the moment you're having there

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

No.

He pushes it through the material of whatever I’m wearing, up and over with his fingers and then pats it flat against my thigh to be sure I’m hanging comfortably."

Is it weird that reading this gave me fanny flutters?

No.

He pushes it through the material of whatever I’m wearing, up and over with his fingers and then pats it flat against my thigh to be sure I’m hanging comfortably.

Is it weird that reading this gave me fanny flutters?"

I'm gonna say....yes

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

No.

I'm gonna say....yes "

Not unusual though. Odd things turn me on. I’m a bit odd

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

I get fabs on my regular pics from men, women, couples, TVs.

It's nice, if you see someone you like, Fab it.

No.

I'm gonna say....yes

Not unusual though. Odd things turn me on. I’m a bit odd "

Ain't we all! I think going to a business and being felt up is hot for a lot of people!

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I don't fab mens pics but have no problem fabbing a couples pic with a man in it.

It doesn't bother me if other men fab my pics. They would never reach double figures if they didn't and it's all about keeping those numbers up

I take fabs as a compliment regardless of who it is. I'm straight but always fab a picture of a guy who looks after himself and posts a tasteful picture, TV/TS if they look awesome in an outfit and have a cracking arse and couples if they have put imagination into a shot. What works for one person doesn't for another

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I don't really mind, a fab is a fab, nice to get, nice to know someone appreciated my artistic talent, style and composition

Fans are positive regardless

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I take all pic Fabs as a compliment, and as the ladies rarely Fab a pic (I understand its seen as a ‘come-on’ by many), appreciation from any quarter is gratefully accepted

By *avelovesfeetMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I take it as a compliment. I have also sent fabs if I think it is a good pic

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

No.

Even if you’re getting a skirt shortened ?

Re: fabs, no it doesn’t matter who it is. I fab ladies pics, just means I think it’s a great photo.

Mr tends to just fab Sam swings - so predictable !

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I think if anyone is offended, then they have issues

Carlisle

No.

Even if you’re getting a skirt shortened ?

Re: fabs, no it doesn’t matter who it is. I fab ladies pics, just means I think it’s a great photo.

Mr tends to just fab Sam swings - so predictable ! "

I fab you a lot and some of them are when im sober!! (bumfondle) (blowjob)

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

The only time I find being fabbed by a guy creepy is if they're a straight cock hunter or have just put up a status saying they're looking to suck straight cock etc.

They get a instant block from me, other than that I just take it for a like on my photo but fabbing all of them is also creepy, never do that

Carlisle

I dont get fabbed so not really an issue

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

I take it that they appreciate a good pic.

If they follow it up with a ‘I’m wanking over you now’ then it’s a different matter

K

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

It's ways a compliment when someone likes the photo regardless of who it's from.

Mrs

chester

"The only time I find being fabbed by a guy creepy is if they're a straight cock hunter or have just put up a status saying they're looking to suck straight cock etc.

They get a instant block from me, other than that I just take it for a like on my photo but fabbing all of them is also creepy, never do that "

I always wondered about the fabbing protocol

Is it the law of Fab that you should only do the latest photo? It’s awkward - does it mean the other photos are a bit shit?

"The only time I find being fabbed by a guy creepy is if they're a straight cock hunter or have just put up a status saying they're looking to suck straight cock etc.

They get a instant block from me, other than that I just take it for a like on my photo but fabbing all of them is also creepy, never do that

Is it the law of Fab that you should only do the latest photo? It’s awkward - does it mean the other photos are a bit shit? "

I fab WHATEVER the fuck I wanna fab!

By *oystick-MCRMan  over a year ago

Manchester | London

Is it the law of Fab that you should only do the latest photo? It’s awkward - does it mean the other photos are a bit shit? "

If you fab my old photo basically telling me I look better then

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

I appreciate all fabs that I get on my pics, it’s always nice to be found attractive.

If someone doesn’t want someone to be fabbing their pics they probably shouldn’t be putting those pics in public view

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

It's the equivalent of liking the two year old post of the person you were Facebook stalking

Is it the law of Fab that you should only do the latest photo? It’s awkward - does it mean the other photos are a bit shit?

It's the equivalent of liking the two year old post of the person you were Facebook stalking"

I'll do that too. Come at me haters!

By *ustardChuckerMan  over a year ago

Exetershire

Majority of my fabs come from blokes miles away (for some reason) unless there is something going on in the forum. Doesn't bother me at all.

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

I'm straight.

But I have no qualms about men of any persuasion Fab'ing my photographs. And I often Fab other men's photographs too because, where there is due credit, I will offer it gladly.

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

If you’ve only got 5 or 6 pic’s then surely fabbing them all is ok?.. if you genuinely like the pics obviously.. I can understand when it’s say 20+ pics and they fab every single one, but does that happen?

Personally I’m usually quite selective on what I fab.. I don’t fan everything, but if I like an old pic then I’ll absolutely give it one

chester

If you fab my old photo basically telling me I look better then "

I hear you

chester

It's the equivalent of liking the two year old post of the person you were Facebook stalking"

Noted good job there’s a remove fab option !!

chester

If you’ve only got 5 or 6 pic’s then surely fabbing them all is ok?.. if you genuinely like the pics obviously.. I can understand when it’s say 20+ pics and they fab every single one, but does that happen?

Personally I’m usually quite selective on what I fab.. I don’t fan everything, but if I like an old pic then I’ll absolutely give it one"

Yes!! Agree!! I only look at the first page anyway

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

It's the equivalent of liking the two year old post of the person you were Facebook stalking

Noted good job there’s a remove fab option !! "

I'm only joking, if you like the picture you should Fab it if you want

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

As my pics are mainly 'action' shots of me with other men's wives, I regards 'Fabs' of those from straight males as compliments...

By *he ass man 666Man  over a year ago

paradise city

Always appreciate a fab

By *eyeYCouple  over a year ago

Nr Leicester

D gets more fabs of his pictures from guys than couple's and ladies combined!!

He says a compliment is a compliment regardless, he'd still prefer the ladies approval though

By *hogun300Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Always appreciate it no matter who it's from.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Never, ever, overthink Fab

By *mglasMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

A fab is always a compliment

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

It wouldn't offend me in the slightest. I would take it as a compliment although I'm not likely to get excited about it. Luke

By *errymanxxxMan  over a year ago

Bristol

You can never have too many compliments

By *eff4000Man  over a year ago

Camberley

A compliment is a compliment. Anyone can view them, anyone can fab them

Even had some old naturist guy practically beg to swallow my cum after he watched my video the other day; I politely declined but I was flattered none the less

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

It's not protocol and if it's a lady I find attractive then she fab all my crappy photos

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

I'm shallow. I'll take any compliment I can get!

PS. PLEASE FAB MY PICTURES

You can fab mine if you want. I don’t mind

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

Fab my pics all you want its nice to know people like my pics

By *ildblonde69Woman  over a year ago

south west

Take is as a compliment, I fab a photo for all different reasons dosnt mean I’m interested in that person

By *helamontsCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Would take it as a compliment here ...

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

Someone fabbing a pic simply means they like the pic.

By *REEPALESTINEMan  over a year ago

derby

Everyone’s diff but personally when a straight guy likes my pics and doesn’t message me flirting then I see it as a compliment

» Add a new message to this topic