FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > man city aka cheats

man city aka cheats

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxy j OP   Woman  over a year ago

somerset

so all over the news what should the punishment be ? 2002 to 2018 101 rules broken 2019 to now still to be investigated ?? your thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"so all over the news what should the punishment be ? 2002 to 2018 101 rules broken 2019 to now still to be investigated ?? your thoughts"

They should be made to play in Maine Road for 3 seasons. I have no idea what it is now. But they should be made to go back in time before money was no obstacle to success.

Jack Grealish must be sold to the highest male or female bidder.

They are only allowed to have fans who have evidence that they had been attending matches when City were truly shit.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

They need to be made an example of. Hopefully this will make others take note which will only help curb football from spiralling out of financial control

"so all over the news what should the punishment be ? 2002 to 2018 101 rules broken 2019 to now still to be investigated ?? your thoughts"

According to Sky Sports the rest of the "big six" want them kicked out of the Premier League. No surprises there

Punishment should be exile. No-one to talk about them for 3 years. Starting now.

"They need to be made an example of. Hopefully this will make others take note which will only help curb football from spiralling out of financial control "

Man city today, Chelsea tomorrow

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

Tip of the iceberg, other clubs to follow.

Chelsea have already tweaked the radar of UEFA after multiple complaints from leading clubs on the continent.

City are, in my humble opinion, a certainty for expulsion from the Premier League.

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

I think it's a tough one. A fine and points deduction may be too lenient because they'll still be challenging regardless. However, talk of relegating them and stripping titles etc. would be unprecedented and and could further fuel super-league talks. It's definitely a fine line but I don't think the punishments to City will be as harsh as people think.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

"They need to be made an example of. Hopefully this will make others take note which will only help curb football from spiralling out of financial control

Man city today, Chelsea tomorrow "

No truer word spoken in jest

Juventus was hit pretty hard and I didn’t expect that. And considering the FA have said they don’t need no interference from a outside watchdog they could use this as an example to show they can and will discipline appropriately.

For a City fan, nothing is going to seem fair, can you punish the like of Grielish etc with points deducted or relegation when they weren’t involved or knew nothing of it??

But, cheating is cheating. Take the accolades back off them? Damn, that would teach lots of teams to think twice.

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

Close down all football, turn the pitches in to something interesting like giant skate parks!

By *inkyCeltMan  over a year ago

Newport

Cheating was ok for Max and Red Bull in F1 so why not Man City.

No need for the Premier League to carry out their investigation Fab has already ruled them guilty.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Does their wife know they are on here?

By *ustardChuckerMan  over a year ago

Exetershire

"Cheating was ok for Max and Red Bull in F1 so why not Man City.

No need for the Premier League to carry out their investigation Fab has already ruled them guilty. "

Makes absolutely no sense at all

Derby

No need for the Premier League to carry out their investigation Fab has already ruled them guilty. "

Two completely different sporting bodies that act in their own way. Also, people are allowed opinions both ways which can defend and accuse them. Personally, I fully believe Man City have brought in more commercial revenue than Man United, Liverpool, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich

somerset

rumour mill is that Chelsea and newcastle are being investigated and as for man city 2019 to now too maybe we will find out how much Erling Haaland really cost too.

i think if they are not kicked out then the super league will gather pace its about time football was sorted far to much paid out its ok for supporters like me (birmingham city) but hubs to watch a home game now is a small fortune

somerset

"They need to be made an example of. Hopefully this will make others take note which will only help curb football from spiralling out of financial control "

totally agree

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool/Wallasey

Think of the fans! Won't anyone think of the fans?

I am, and I find it hilarious, though I am a bit of a man who just wants to watch the world burn.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

They should be made to play in Maine Road for 3 seasons. I have no idea what it is now. But they should be made to go back in time before money was no obstacle to success.

"

It is a primary school.

By *ormorantMan  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I think most teams accounts are dubious at best. The chairman of my team (LCFC) wrote of 194 million of debt for equity last week whatever that means…..

Fans of other teams should be careful of what punishment you wish for as you may be just round the corner…

Newport

No need for the Premier League to carry out their investigation Fab has already ruled them guilty.

Makes absolutely no sense at all "

What was it that confused you hun?

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house - or something.

I don't want to tar every club but everyone is at it. Even in the Championship gambling on transfers and wages, if they don't get promoted on the back of it they are in trouble. It's bound to catch up with you sometime. Watch out if your laughing at Man City just now

By *ustardChuckerMan  over a year ago

Exetershire

What was it that confused you hun?"

You appear to have mixed up football and a completely unrelated sport. Also, for some reason, you think the FA will be reading fab.

I think some therapy might be useful for you

When is the result of the enquiry due?

"When is the result of the enquiry due?"

It hasn't been announced. The Premier League just said they will post the conclusion in their website at the end of the process

Newport

What was it that confused you hun?

You appear to have mixed up football and a completely unrelated sport. Also, for some reason, you think the FA will be reading fab.

I think some therapy might be useful for you "

Not sure what you think the FA have to do with the Premier League. You do realise they are two separate bodies don't you sweetie?

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"When is the result of the enquiry due?

It hasn't been announced. The Premier League just said they will post the conclusion in their website at the end of the process "

I think Man city can afford enough lawyers to make this drag on for a very long time.

If they are found guilty, i just hope the punishment is worthy of the crimes. Forfeiture of the titles/trophies they won during the seasons implicated?

But i wont get my hopes up.

Im a Luton Town fan. In 2003 we were docked 30 points.

10 by The FA for irregular matters involving player transfers, and 20 by the Football League for breaking rules on exiting administration

It broke us.

somerset

im beginning to think they will get away with it ? it seems they have the media in there pocket already had it been any other club than Manchester city or utd they would have been slaughtered already

My thoughts?

No interest in football but I'd love to shag Pep Guardiola

He's a stunning looking fella

By *tephanjMan  over a year ago

Kettering

They should if got my teams accountant. Coz how the hell are Chelsea getting away with the amount they spent in January

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"so all over the news what should the punishment be ? 2002 to 2018 101 rules broken 2019 to now still to be investigated ?? your thoughts

Jack Grealish must be sold to the highest male or female bidder.

They are only allowed to have fans who have evidence that they had been attending matches when City were truly shit.

"

Maine Rd was knocked down and houses built on it......

Derby

"They should if got my teams accountant. Coz how the hell are Chelsea getting away with the amount they spent in January "

No debt since Roman wrote it off and the stupidly long deals mean you're not spending it all in one go. You're spending it in installments over the next 50 years

» Add a new message to this topic