FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pillow Princesses

Pillow Princesses

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *s.Scarlett-M OP   Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk (She/Her)

This may be controversial but …

I need to say it ! As it’s annoying me !

I’m an experienced Bisexual woman, and when I want to play with another Bisexual woman or Lesbian woman or Queer or NB, I need to be attracted to them !

I’m also NOT a performing pony. What pleasure do I get out of an experience if the other person is laying there while I do all the work?

If bi-curious people would like to learn, I’m more than happy to mentor, but .. I need to be attracted to you, and you to me and please…don’t be a pillow princess! You need to interact too. How can you learn without interacting is beyond me !

I’ve had some fantastic experiences with fully bisexual women who are experienced and even better when they are a Switch like me, we play on a level playing field, we are attracted to each other and we both know how to play.

Finally, if you’re bi-curious, don’t go along with what your boyfriend or play partner wants, find someone you are attracted too, and discuss the experience with the potential person. What do you want to get out of the experience ? Talk it through with them, then relax and enjoy !

Ms.Scarlett-M

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Not at all controversial.

But with less than 1% of the site using the forums I suspect those that need to read this never will.

A

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seems women who are into women are less fussy about the women they play with too.

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"This may be controversial but …

I’m an experienced Bisexual woman, and when I want to play with another Bisexual woman or Lesbian woman or Queer or NB, I need to be attracted to them !

I’m also NOT a performing pony. What pleasure do I get out of an experience if the other person is laying there while I do all the work?

If bi-curious people would like to learn, I’m more than happy to mentor, but .. I need to be attracted to you, and you to me and please…don’t be a pillow princess! You need to interact too. How can you learn without interacting is beyond me !

I’ve had some fantastic experiences with fully bisexual women who are experienced and even better when they are a Switch like me, we play on a level playing field, we are attracted to each other and we both know how to play.

Finally, if you’re bi-curious, don’t go along with what your boyfriend or play partner wants, find someone you are attracted too, and discuss the experience with the potential person. What do you want to get out of the experience ? Talk it through with them, then relax and enjoy !

Ms.Scarlett-M

"

Maybe update your vetting process?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

They're not really bi curious but their partner wants them to be?

"They're not really bi curious but their partner wants them to be?"

For obvious reasons.

Bi fem couples are the new trend.

Lots of women will let another woman go down on them but they wouldn't return the favour.

Just doing it to please their spouse etc.

By *iss FuegoWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"Seems women who are into women are less fussy about the women they play with too.

"

Utter bollocks

"Seems women who are into women are less fussy about the women they play with too.

Utter bollocks"

Nope, blows my mind.

Why would a woman who only meets athletic men, play with a BBW woman, when I as a guy wouldn't.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"They're not really bi curious but their partner wants them to be?

For obvious reasons.

Lots of women will let another woman go down on them but they wouldn't return the favour.

Just doing it to please their spouse etc. "

Yeah, that's my point

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

Why would a woman who only meets athletic men, play with a BBW woman, when I as a guy wouldn't.

"

What? .

Because I love really curvy women but I don’t like really curvy men. That’s why

By *iss FuegoWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

"

I have a response to this but would rather not get myself a forum ban

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Being attracted to people is normal isn't it?

"

This is a lot of shit.

I wouldn’t sleep with any woman that shows an interest in me just because I’m bi. It works the same with women as it does for the men I choose to sleep with.

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

"

Seriously, when are you going to stop this? You detail threads every day. Your views and opinions are so past ridiculous they’re not even on the planet anymore. You judge everyone by your own low standards then tell the whole thread what they should/shouldn’t be doing. You might think you’re just having a laugh or provoking debate but you’re pissing a hell of a lot of people off with your stupidity.

By *akeanyoneMan  over a year ago

LH

Don't mind me, I'm just here with my popcorn

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

"

Possibly because they aren't attracted to the same women you are?

Maybe, just maybe, your opinion ofn attraction and levels of attractiveness is not actually the standard by which all people judge others?

By *eautifully-TwistedWoman  over a year ago

Telford

I have been with a few pillow princesses.

I am not sure if it's a confidence thing or not but it's one of the reasons why I don't really meet bi-curious anymore . It hasn't been worth my time if I'm honest, usually seems to be I'm there to literally just get them both off or just here depending on the situation. I'm better at vetting now though.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I think there's a lot of bi curious & bi sexual women on here that are straight and just want to please the male half/ turn him on with zero respect for the other woman involved.

Mrs

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

I have a response to this but would rather not get myself a forum ban"

Please enlighten me? as I have taken women to clubs and she has suggested what about them but I didn't like the woman.

She just said she was pretty.

If I was bi my standards would be similar.

By *entle_lover_xMan  over a year ago

Great Dunmow

Oh yes hugely annoys my partner too. I would go further say and pillow princess can apply to straight ladies as well (or bi ladies playing with men) especially in a group. Some just love to lie there and get all the attention and do very little back to anyone. Fine if that is sort of agreed but usually it isn't. Seen some pillow princes too in groups who just lie back and get blow jobs

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

Seriously, when are you going to stop this? You detail threads every day. Your views and opinions are so past ridiculous they’re not even on the planet anymore. You judge everyone by your own low standards then tell the whole thread what they should/shouldn’t be doing. You might think you’re just having a laugh or provoking debate but you’re pissing a hell of a lot of people off with your stupidity. "

'i’m an experienced Bisexual woman, and when I want to play with another Bisexual woman or Lesbian woman or Queer or NB, I need to be attracted to them !'

Quote from the OP

It's relative to the thread.

Obviously she has encountered this too.

Responding to the OP. I agree.

I’m always wary when speaking to couples where the woman is bi/bi-curious. I joke on here a lot but I have no interest in meeting up just to put on a show for your man or so you can just lay there either. Most of my experiences with women have been before fab. I can usually tell quit quickly now the ones that are doing it purely because it’s their other half’s fantasy.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

"

Because they're not you.

Simple.

A

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

"

Absolute horse-shit. The men I’m attracted to are the opposite of the women I’m attracted to.

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

Because they're not you.

Simple.

A"

Maybe so, just seems a double standard to me.

Maybe what the op is alluding to is that just because she is a bisexual woman they think she will play with any other woman.

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

Because they're not you.

Simple.

A

Maybe so, just seems a double standard to me.

Maybe what the op is alluding to is that just because she is a bisexual woman they think she will play with any other woman. "

I thought the op was talking more about women that just lie their like planks of wood..My preference is for skinny men I don’t really have a preference for women but I do have to be sexually attracted to them..

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

I think the term pillow princess is a little bit derogatory.

If couples want to play that way, that’s their choice.

It’s your choice whether you want to meet them or not.

A bit of decent communication about boundaries and expectations would solve the whole drama and reduce the need to negatively criticise other peoples sexual dynamics.

Norfolk (She/Her)

Hi there I’m glad you agree, there have been new women approach who are interested but I often feel like I’m the one having to perform, they then go off and I would rather have an equally minded fully bi woman who I’m attracted too to play with.

If I go to a club for example, I won’t play with anyone , I need to be attracted to them. In an orgy moment, I’m in the zone , I’m not really checking as much, but in a smaller gathering or 1:1 , definitely attraction needs to be there and the fun needs to be 2 way !

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

"

Something called attraction, on your rational, a women attracted to say a gym fit man , would automatically be attracted to gym fit women. Attraction works in mysterious ways. Still love you two bulls, when are we playing chess btw, I feel like doing your queen

By *estarossa.Woman  over a year ago

Flagrante

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

"

Yes!

I feel safe now!

Well I would describe myself as a pillow princess but I'm not sure what the definition of that is I just like getting fucked with a penis or a strapon.

I'm also experienced and my first girlfriend was age 16

I'm also single so I'm not bi for a man and actually bi

So I wonder if it's about compatability?

For example I adore a woman sitting on my face but I really really struggle to do it myself but obviously the ladies who use my face as a seat love it so surely its a preference thing ?

"

I am picky with men and women but it's more to do with personality and types of sex for me. For example I really love dominant women and confident women. I also like 0 arrogance. Nothing to do with body type

Norfolk (She/Her)

I guess so .. I’m referring to the new bi-curious women where they expect me as a fully bisexual woman to do all of the performing. Not the experience bisexual women.

I get much more pleasure when it’s giving and receiving, as does the other woman.

I don’t mind mentoring curious women but I only do this on a FF level , the mentoring, as again find the woman is under pressure from the guy or guys in the room, and some just want to lay there.

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

My first bi experience (pre fab) was with a couple and I was so conscious not to be a pillow princess that I think I spent more time making sure she was happy than I did him.

I don't think he minded though

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I've heard that complaint before from other bi women. It's a weird thing - I'm relatively inexperienced when it comes to women but I've never been a pillow princess.

I've always been more interested in giving pleasure to the other woman, of exploring her, and I think that has a lot to do with my exploration to date being quite limited. There's far more to experience and I want to feel and touch and taste.

I'm much more of a giver when it comes to women, whereas with a man I like to feel taken.

As for the comment that women are less picky when it comes to other women, I am exactly the opposite. I don't have a physical type when it comes to men but I have a specific type when it comes to women I find sexually desirable.

As a bi-curious woman who hasn't got a single clue about sex with another woman, I'm closely following this thread...

Wow.

That didn't read quite how I expected the thread to go.

I find it hard to even meet bi women on here at all.

So much so it's put me off even trying to.

I'm currently single and would love a woman completely to myself.

But I find in here the bi curious and bisexual labels have different meanings to different women. And there's clearly a demand for experienced bi women. Especially from couples.

But what is the exact definition of experienced? Is there a checklist we need to be able to score a certain percentage in or do you absolutely need to tick every single box off before you'll even be considered. Otherwise you're termed as merely a bi curious. Where's the line?

In my twenties I played with another woman. I went down on her and she did on me. Plus other things and other women later in life.

But apparently if I don't tick all the experience boxes I'm not even classed as bisexual. Just curious apparently. And that means no chance despite me thinking I'm bisexual.

I don't think this site is actually too welcoming for bi women really. Too many demands made.

Jusy my opinion, you can tell me to shut up of course.

"I guess so .. I’m referring to the new bi-curious women where they expect me as a fully bisexual woman to do all of the performing. Not the experience bisexual women.

I get much more pleasure when it’s giving and receiving, as does the other woman.

I don’t mind mentoring curious women but I only do this on a FF level , the mentoring, as again find the woman is under pressure from the guy or guys in the room, and some just want to lay there.

"

Ahhh are you talking about you doing the giving and not receiving? I get you now

A quick chat beforehand is probably the best way to go with specifics on play

I have to have a chat about the play because I dont often want to play with guys just the ladies so I can set my boundaries clearly eg. Just girl on girl

Perfectly reasonable for you to state clear boundaries, you could even say "I'm not a performing pony" nothing wrong with that.

It is best to say it because I love giving oral but not huge on receiving so each to their own

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"

How about you unhide your profile and we can all see your multiple verifications and see what your standards are

"Wow.

But I find in here the bi curious and bisexual labels have different meanings to different women. And there's clearly a demand for experienced bi women. Especially from couples.

But what is the exact definition of experienced? Is there a checklist we need to be able to score a certain percentage in or do you absolutely need to tick every single box off before you'll even be considered. Otherwise you're termed as merely a bi curious. Where's the line?

In my twenties I played with another woman. I went down on her and she did on me. Plus other things and other women later in life.

But apparently if I don't tick all the experience boxes I'm not even classed as bisexual. Just curious apparently. And that means no chance despite me thinking I'm bisexual.

I don't think this site is actually too welcoming for bi women really. Too many demands made.

"

Valid opinion !

Hate labels

I'm being told by my lesbian daughter that Queer is the label for me apparently

"

You're having a laugh mate. I've not found one single other woman I'm attracted to on here yet.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Ach. I'm torn.

So there's a part of me that doesn't like being a first experience, especially if it's a couple involved. I had one experience where I was clearly there to provide wankbank material and it didn't feel... organic. Reciprocated lust. More like I was a teacher carrying out the sexual fantasies of a man.

But... then again. I think women all start somewhere. And I don't mind it - it can be rather hot when a woman is really into you but maybe not that experienced. It's not because of the inexperience, it's because she wants to enjoy herself with a woman and I'm that woman. It's flattering? Sexy.

So yes, I'm not sure what I feel most.

Norfolk (She/Her)

A great reply ! Thanks for sharing x

By *issYeuxBleusWoman  over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

Yeah I agree OP. Had my fair share of pillow princesses. It gets very boring after a while and I absolutely adore pleasuring women.

Maybe we are just too damn good at the old lickety licks.

"Wow.

"

Personally the whole “have to have prior experience with women before being classed as bi” i think is just ridiculous. Someone who identifies as straight doesn’t have to have sex before they’re aloud to identify as such. I was in my early teens when I started to figure out that I was attracted to women and most of my encounters with women have been pre fab. Am I a pro? Definitely not but I wouldn’t have anyone tell me what my sexuality is based on the experience I have or haven’t had.

By *inky_chameleonsCouple  over a year ago

Silverstone

Ms.Scarlett-M

"

Amen to this! Omg the amount of times I have said the same to my partner hahaha so happy you have brought this subject up!

I can full relate and like you I don’t mind mentoring, but for goodness sake interact!

FYI you wanna meet

You're having a laugh mate. I've not found one single other woman I'm attracted to on here yet."

No, I've witnessed it several times in clubs, I'm very observant.

Of course people find different things attractive.

But if I didn't find something attractive about someone, I don't think them being a different gender would change that too much.

That's what confuses me.

It's like because they are a woman they get a free pass or something.

Is it because the guy is pressuring his partner.

I don't know.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

"

Because some of us perhaps are not totally shallow? And judge attraction on a myriad of factors rather than if they match an adolescent fantasy porn image?

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

Because some of us perhaps are not totally shallow? And judge attraction on a myriad of factors rather than if they match an adolescent fantasy porn image?"

Can compare it to other things.

If a woman was only attracted to dark skinned Mediterranean men with dark hair and dark eyes etc

But she likes pale skinned, redhead women but not men like that.

I'd find that odd too.

Paradise, Herts

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

Because some of us perhaps are not totally shallow? And judge attraction on a myriad of factors rather than if they match an adolescent fantasy porn image?

If a woman was only attracted to dark skinned Mediterranean men with dark hair and dark eyes etc

I'd find that odd too.

"

You must be on a wind up. Nobody is this dumb!

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

I totally get where you're coming from OP.

It's so difficult to find genuine bi-women who actually want to do 2 way play,so many talk the talk but that's it.

And as for bi-fem couples, jeez, where do I start. I met one couple and she just laid there like a doormat, no response, no nothing, obviously just going through the motions for her man.

Then I met another couple where she openly admitted she wasn't bi but just wanted to give her partner the experience of 2 women.

Why do these women do it, it's ridiculous and totally selfish.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

I'd find that odd too.

"

But she wouldn't. That's what she likes

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

I'd find that odd too.

You must be on a wind up. Nobody is this dumb!"

Explain to me why you like really curvy women but not really curvy men.

It's just a visual thing?

Not the fact that there just a woman.

You expect a man to be in shape but it's okay if the woman isn't?

Durham

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

I'd find that odd too.

"

Why? People like different traits in different sexes. There is nothing difficult to understand here.

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

I'd find that odd too.

"

I dont find it odd that she does I don't even find odd that you find it odd tbf....odds are pretty good you'll find most ppls replies odd...

When the chess game, I feel like the odds are in my favour

Paradise, Herts

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

I'd find that odd too.

"

Yep. Pretty much. I don’t expect a man to be in shape at all but if he’s very overweight he won’t be attractive to me. Whereas very curvy women are attractive to me. I don’t know how you don’t get this.

"I would go further say and pillow princess can apply to straight ladies as well (or bi ladies playing with men)"

I've experienced this, so yes -- but I've also experienced it as part of an 'agreed' dynamic, where it's only ever been about her anyway.

By *andk4fCouple  over a year ago

North cotswolds

Or should be willing to put in the effort

By *llaandGCouple  over a year ago

London

"They're not really bi curious but their partner wants them to be?

For obvious reasons.

Just doing it to please their spouse etc. "

Sorry, but this is bollocks.

E

By *orphia2003Woman  over a year ago

Tonypandy.

This is the reason why of I'm playing with a bi or bi curious woman, I will only play FF and won't let there be any men present.

I want to speak to the other woman and met her socially alone too.

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

I'd find that odd too.

Yep. Pretty much. I don’t expect a man to be in shape at all but if he’s very overweight he won’t be attractive to me. Whereas very curvy women are attractive to me. I don’t know how you don’t get this. "

Yeah it's basically just because they are a different gender, that's the answer I'm getting.

Like a built in perception..

No real explanation as to why.

E.G. Like it's more masculine for a man and more feminine for a woman.

If someone has very particular standards but they just go out the window for a different gender it confuses me.

Doesn't seem equal.

Durham

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

I'd find that odd too.

Yep. Pretty much. I don’t expect a man to be in shape at all but if he’s very overweight he won’t be attractive to me. Whereas very curvy women are attractive to me. I don’t know how you don’t get this.

Yeah it's basically just because they are a different gender, that's the answer I'm getting.

If someone has very particular standards but they just go out the window for a different gender it confuses me.

Doesn't seem equal.

"

It's purely a preference. Since when did preferences have to be equal?

My ex tried & tried to get us an MFF. It was totally for his benefit. As time went on I swear I became less bi. I just stopped finding any women attractive. I think it was a subconscious way of protecting myself. I couldn’t do that - it was just yuck.

Now I’ve got rid of the abusive SOB I’m very much back in the saddle. And definitely not a princess.

I don’t think I’d ever consider MFF again because of him. 1-1 every time.

By *eviants In DefianceCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

I'd find that odd too.

Doesn't seem equal.

"

Why does anyone actually need to explain their preferences to you? You come across as though, if people can't answer your questions in a way you like then their answers aren't valid and you're the only one that's correct. I like my men and woman different, why? Because I do, it's what I'm attracted to, it's that simple. I have nothing to prove to anyone else.

Pxx

By *eviants In DefianceCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Wow.

"

Very much agree with this and wouldn't say its controversial at all or it shouldn't be anyway.

Pxx

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

I'd find that odd too.

Doesn't seem equal.

It's purely a preference. Since when did preferences have to be equal? "

But if I go to a club with a woman and I suggest a couple but she says the guys got a beer belly then she suggests a couple where the woman is big.

It just seems very double standard to me.

If you're operating as a team it should be equal.

Durham

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

I'd find that odd too.

Doesn't seem equal.

But if I go to a club with a woman and I suggest a couple but she says the guys got a beer belly then she suggests a couple where the woman is big.

"

I agree that you both need to be equally happy with who you play with, but the bottom line is, it's still just a preference. Surely you say no if you don't find the woman matches your preferences. Really don't see an issue here.

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

Utter bollocks"

Totally agree.

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

I'd find that odd too.

Doesn't seem equal.

I agree that you both need to be equally happy with who you play with, but the bottom line is, it's still just a preference. Surely you say no if you don't find the woman matches your preferences. Really don't see an issue here."

Yeah that's how I think it should be.

Yeah and I did.

Just trying to understand it.

It's just because there a woman that's the gist of what I'm getting.

It's just as simple as that.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I've never had a preference as far as men go but with women I've always gone for large women with pretty faces

Ms.Scarlett-M

"

You tell em gurl!

I thought this thread was about women being couch potatoes with open legs but I was clearly mistaken.

Ah the sweet taste of drama that doesn't involve me!

Ms.Scarlett-M

"

I’m dying for making a woman wet in my mouth/fingers/whatever, but I won’t get laid by the 1st one who knocks on the door. And my husband has zero influence in me being bi, he’s a horny bull but with and without him I like women, no matter what.

By *oystick-MCRMan  over a year ago

Manchester | London

All these fab straight women. Erm hi

Durham

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

I'd find that odd too.

Doesn't seem equal.

I agree that you both need to be equally happy with who you play with, but the bottom line is, it's still just a preference. Surely you say no if you don't find the woman matches your preferences. Really don't see an issue here.

Yeah and I did.

"

You've just admitted you have preferences too, so I'm lost now on what you're trying to debate,so...I'm out.

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

I'd find that odd too.

Doesn't seem equal.

Yeah and I did.

You've just admitted you have preferences too, so I'm lost now on what you're trying to debate,so...I'm out."

I've said I do all along.

Just disappointing that was the answer, preference and because they are a woman.

Nothing substantial added.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

You're having a laugh mate. I've not found one single other woman I'm attracted to on here yet.

No, I've witnessed it several times in clubs, I'm very observant.

Of course people find different things attractive.

But if I didn't find something attractive about someone, I don't think them being a different gender would change that too much.

That's what confuses me.

It's like because they are a woman they get a free pass or something.

Is it because the guy is pressuring his partner.

I don't know.

"

So, if I wasn't attracted to short men I shouldn't be attracted to short women?

I might have got this wrong but wasnt the opp saying that if she after a ff meet she wants someone who will put the effort in on her as well as she on them. Whats wrong in her asking for that.

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

I'd find that odd too.

Doesn't seem equal.

Yeah and I did.

You've just admitted you have preferences too, so I'm lost now on what you're trying to debate,so...I'm out.

I've said I do all along.

Just disappointing that was the answer, preference and because they are a woman.

"

Substantial from you or others

"I might have got this wrong but wasnt the opp saying that if she after a ff meet she wants someone who will put the effort in on her as well as she on them. Whats wrong in her asking for that. "

She was,and there is nothing wrong with that... it just got twisted by someone else

"I might have got this wrong but wasnt the opp saying that if she after a ff meet she wants someone who will put the effort in on her as well as she on them. Whats wrong in her asking for that. "

Oh absolutely, but some have a completely unrelated agenda they like to push.

Paradise, Herts

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

I'd find that odd too.

Doesn't seem equal.

"

Hey I’m sorry I called you dumb by the way. That was out of order. It wound me up. I don’t agree with you at all but I shouldn’t have said that.

"I might have got this wrong but wasnt the opp saying that if she after a ff meet she wants someone who will put the effort in on her as well as she on them. Whats wrong in her asking for that.

Oh absolutely, but some have a completely unrelated agenda they like to push."

Great minds

"I might have got this wrong but wasnt the opp saying that if she after a ff meet she wants someone who will put the effort in on her as well as she on them. Whats wrong in her asking for that.

Great minds "

That is so spooky, I didn’t spot your comment before I posted!

Great minds

That is so spooky, I didn’t spot your comment before I posted! "

Norfolk (She/Her)

I’m very picky with who I play with, there seems to be a preconceived notion that bisexual or pansexual people will sleep with anyone … but I and others who are if a similar orientation are just as selective as the straight people.

I do find people see me as ahh “single female” and mould me to their desires, pleasure is mutual for everyone involved. I like to join couples who fully embrace me as a human and see that I can add to their already intimate dynamic and they can add to my desires and sexual interests too.

[Removed by poster at 27/03/23 22:07:21]

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

My first couple were great, my first time with a woman but she had been with others before. Her partner told me afterwards that she went for it with me as did I tbh, we both really enjoyed each other. All three of us shared pleasure.

The second couple I met, I got the feeling she wasn’t into it as much. I mean we all got into it but she wouldn’t kiss me properly, I felt like she was doing it because he wanted to.

I’ve had a couple who I spoke to back and forth, then it was dropped in that she wouldn’t go down on me, but wanted me to on her.

That’s just not for me.

" I've said I do all along.

"

Ohhh….you’d like it broken down to the basics….

In pre-history, men needed to hunt. Therefore, a muscular, fit man was attractive as a provider.

A woman needed to be able to store fat to be able to still nurture babies during lean times, hence curvy women were more attractive.

Cliché.

M

In pre-history, men needed to hunt. Therefore, a muscular, fit man was attractive as a provider.

A woman needed to be able to store fat to be able to still nurture babies during lean times, hence curvy women were more attractive.

Cliché.

M"

Jesus. When was this. The stone age. Unsure its like this now.

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman  over a year ago

Naughty Lane

"They're not really bi curious but their partner wants them to be?"

This

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Cliché.

M

Jesus. When was this. The stone age. Unsure its like this now."

Stick around the forums.

In the minds of some it certainly seems to be.

A

By *inlingerie1Woman  over a year ago

N.Yorkshire

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

I'd find that odd too.

Doesn't seem equal.

"

So personality is a good example. 2 guys, 1 a mysognist, black and white thinking person with no understanding of the complexities of the human mind, 1 is the opposite. Both might be healthy but I know which is attractive to me. A person is so much more than how they look to a lot of people here, even if looks are all that matter to you. You don't have to understand why, jyst understand few are like you.

By *inlingerie1Woman  over a year ago

N.Yorkshire

Op, I hear you, proactive play is better with men and women, but its not always experience, but preference to be a giver or receiver too. I'm not always a great oral receiver, but that's my preference. Communication prior to meeting is the way to minimise this but always disappointing when things don't go as hoped. Hugs xo

By *ustus555Couple  over a year ago

NG 21

Not at all controversial. We've had meets where the lady is supposed to be bi. When in actual fact it's the guy who's curious to see if his partner is bi curious.

By *essaMayWoman  over a year ago

Fairytale Wood

It is interesting to read all the comments, difficult to highlight individual ones, but there seems to be a general consensus. Recount many experiences that didn't go well, some that did were in stories and Fantasies .

Most of my FF over recent years has been outside of FAB,(don't expect it from here). My partner has been there sometimes but not others, generally doesn't take part, there were reasons for him being there and agreed. He understands it is about her and me and supports it.

So it is very difficult and frustrating if that is a part of your sexuality

By *ustus555Couple  over a year ago

NG 21

"I’m very picky with who I play with, there seems to be a preconceived notion that bisexual or pansexual people will sleep with anyone … but I and others who are if a similar orientation are just as selective as the straight people.

I do find people see me as ahh “single female” and mould me to their desires, pleasure is mutual for everyone involved. I like to join couples who fully embrace me as a human and see that I can add to their already intimate dynamic and they can add to my desires and sexual interests too. "

Us in a nutshell.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Utter bollocks

Nope, blows my mind.

I have a response to this but would rather not get myself a forum ban"

Yep a forum ban was awaiting me if I replied to his nonsense.

By *issYeuxBleusWoman  over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

"I’m very picky with who I play with, there seems to be a preconceived notion that bisexual or pansexual people will sleep with anyone … but I and others who are if a similar orientation are just as selective as the straight people.

I do find people see me as ahh “single female” and mould me to their desires, pleasure is mutual for everyone involved. I like to join couples who fully embrace me as a human and see that I can add to their already intimate dynamic and they can add to my desires and sexual interests too. "

Perfectly put

» Add a new message to this topic