FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > when saying something spoils a meet

when saying something spoils a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ob and Dee OP   Woman  over a year ago

crook

last week rob and myself were dogging as we do. A man came to rob's car and started chatting. We had a play over the bench.it went well until afterwards when he remarked on a pregnant woman's boobs seated in another car. That killed it for me and i tried to ignore it.why comment on another person when am there and played with him. I have messaged him because am still not happy what he said.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arry HornhillMan  over a year ago

Outside Belfast

"I fucked your sister" also puts a bit of a dampener on any meet too for some reason.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was he complimentary or horrible about them?

It would only bother me if a guy started slagging off other women.

By *illynillyCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Popping corn at the ready here

I don't understand what the problem is.

Am I missing the point? Or am I being stupid?

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

I would think less of someone if they were being derogatory about someone else, otherwise I wouldn't care so if he didn't do that I really don't see what the issue is.

By *iss FuegoWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

I'm confused too. Were you expecting him to only have eyes for your tits as a result of sharing your intimate dogging moment?

By *ustardChuckerMan  over a year ago

Exetershire

I guess if you've got someone banging away at you in a car park and they say 'look at the tits on her over there, phwoar' then you might feel a little miffed

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Was he derogatory about the other lady or complimenting her...

First one.. yes I'd be upset too.. but if he complimented her books, I really can not see the issue at all.

"but if he complimented her books, I really can not see the issue at all. "

I hope it was the hard version with a happy ending.

"but if he complimented her books, I really can not see the issue at all.

I hope it was the hard version with a happy ending. "

lol don't you just love auto correct..

"last week rob and myself were dogging as we do. A man came to rob's car and started chatting. We had a play over the bench.it went well until afterwards when he remarked on a pregnant woman's boobs seated in another car. That killed it for me and i tried to ignore it.why comment on another person when am there and played with him. I have messaged him because am still not happy what he said. "

I'm the only dogger in the village

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I’m not really up on the dogging etiquette but isn’t it where people watch etc? Surely there’ll be comments flying around then?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Whatever situation I'm having sex in I'd rather the guy didn't comment on someone else while actually doing it, whether the comment was good or bad. It would make me feel bad.

"I'm confused too. Were you expecting him to only have eyes for your tits as a result of sharing your intimate dogging moment? "

Chuckling over the "intimate dogging moment"

"Whatever situation I'm having sex in I'd rather the guy didn't comment on someone else while actually doing it, whether the comment was good or bad. It would make me feel bad.

"

the lady stated it was after...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Whatever situation I'm having sex in I'd rather the guy didn't comment on someone else while actually doing it, whether the comment was good or bad. It would make me feel bad.

the lady stated it was after... "

Yes I saw that after I'd posted. I'd still feel a bit miffed if it was after. You're sitting there having just had sex and the guy comments on someone else's body. I wouldn't be ok with it personally, I'd find it disrespectful. I wouldn't dream of having sex with a guy then commenting bon another guy's cock.

By *idnight RamblerMan  over a year ago

Pershore

Behaviour ill-befitting a gentleman.

Yes I saw that after I'd posted. I'd still feel a bit miffed if it was after. You're sitting there having just had sex and the guy comments on someone else's body. I wouldn't be ok with it personally, I'd find it disrespectful. I wouldn't dream of having sex with a guy then commenting bon another guy's cock. "

I'd find it different dogging though to be fair.. I guess similar to gangbang mindset. I've had guys leave mid play when a different woman has started playing. Then try to come back If the woman refuses them. I would have no issue them saying wow, she's nice.. but being abandoned mid play can be a bit of a kick but I'm used to it now

""I fucked your sister" also puts a bit of a dampener on any meet too for some reason. "

The correct comment in this case is "Your sister is much tighter"

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It is unfortunate that highly sensitive people go dogging and get emotionally wounded when a total stranger notices another doggers boobs.

Perhaps role play dogging at home or make it clear at the outset that the stranger you are bent over a bench for knows to keep his thoughts to himself and perhaps give more attention to you.

Good luck next time.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yes I saw that after I'd posted. I'd still feel a bit miffed if it was after. You're sitting there having just had sex and the guy comments on someone else's body. I wouldn't be ok with it personally, I'd find it disrespectful. I wouldn't dream of having sex with a guy then commenting bon another guy's cock. I'd find it different dogging though to be fair.. I guess similar to gangbang mindset. I've had guys leave mid play when a different woman has started playing. Then try to come back If the woman refuses them. I would have no issue them saying wow, she's nice.. but being abandoned mid play can be a bit of a kick but I'm used to it now "

I guess it depends on the individual .

I see so many posts claiming to show respect, how they hold people in such high regard and claiming to require a connection etc etc that I'm quite surprised that dogging is excluded from this.

I'm not overly sensitive but I'd take exception to a guy walking away from me for what he thought might be a better offer and coming back when he was turned down . I'm more than happy for a guy to comment on another woman too, heck I even point out attractive women to Mr N but there's a time and a place surely. Enjoying dogging and gang bangs doesn't make you less worthy of a modicum of consideration does it?

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

I would say whatever the situation - its nice to be invested in the person you’re inside… its like being on a meet in the throes if passion and saying - id fuck that Susannah Reid off breakfast tv…. Unless of course its her youre fucking! Just manners I think.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I would say whatever the situation - its nice to be invested in the person you’re inside… its like being on a meet in the throes if passion and saying - id fuck that Susannah Reid off breakfast tv…. Unless of course its her youre fucking! Just manners I think. "

A guy once made a (to him) hilarious lads joke just after we'd had sex. It was the one where the punch line is 'I wasn't looking at your face'. I wasn't best pleased.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I would say whatever the situation - its nice to be invested in the person you’re inside… its like being on a meet in the throes if passion and saying - id fuck that Susannah Reid off breakfast tv…. Unless of course its her youre fucking! Just manners I think.

A guy once made a (to him) hilarious lads joke just after we'd had sex. It was the one where the punch line is 'I wasn't looking at your face'. I wasn't best pleased. "

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Your internet

"I would say whatever the situation - its nice to be invested in the person you’re inside… its like being on a meet in the throes if passion and saying - id fuck that Susannah Reid off breakfast tv…. Unless of course its her youre fucking! Just manners I think.

A guy once made a (to him) hilarious lads joke just after we'd had sex. It was the one where the punch line is 'I wasn't looking at your face'. I wasn't best pleased. "

You say that, but she doesn’t half get funny about it

Forum Mod

East Sussex

A guy once made a (to him) hilarious lads joke just after we'd had sex. It was the one where the punch line is 'I wasn't looking at your face'. I wasn't best pleased.

"

I'm over it

By *eeliciouschaosWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

Not a comment I would expect while having a nice cuppa and chat afterwards. Would be better for talking about the weather and beautiful outdoors.

Carlisle

"Not a comment I would expect while having a nice cuppa and chat afterwards. Would be better for talking about the weather and beautiful outdoors. "

I’d stick with - that was amazing… we have to do this again!? In fact - give me that cup…

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Not a comment I would expect while having a nice cuppa and chat afterwards. Would be better for talking about the weather and beautiful outdoors. "

Or just keep your flaming mouth shut

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Was he derogatory about the other lady or complimenting her...

First one.. yes I'd be upset too.. but if he complimented her books, I really can not see the issue at all. "

yes she had some Dan Brown

By *irtdiggerABCMan  over a year ago

torbay

When the occasion arises, I'll let you know

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"Behaviour ill-befitting a gentleman."

I might be being very judgemental here but I've never associated gentlemen with dogging

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Behaviour ill-befitting a gentleman.

I might be being very judgemental here but I've never associated gentlemen with dogging"

I think it's possible to go dogging and display gentlemanly or ladylike behaviour

Carlisle

I might be being very judgemental here but I've never associated gentlemen with dogging

I think it's possible to go dogging and display gentlemanly or ladylike behaviour "

Yes- now would milady Like a bumming outside by the bins of this select wine/cocktail bar?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think it's possible to go dogging and display gentlemanly or ladylike behaviour

Yes- now would milady Like a bumming outside by the bins of this select wine/cocktail bar? "

Only if you look at my face after

I can think of a half dozen words that could spoil the mood.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've had people tell me things during a meet that sour me on them, certainly

I don't understand why you're moaning?

You don't/did'nt know this guy until he came and stuck his cock in your mouth while you were looking for a complete stranger to play with, now you're not happy about him complimenting a better pair of tits than yours. i think you're in the wrong place sweetheart.

Your internet

"Not a comment I would expect while having a nice cuppa and chat afterwards. Would be better for talking about the weather and beautiful outdoors.

Or just keep your flaming mouth shut "

Especially when dogging, someone might pop something in it…

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Not a comment I would expect while having a nice cuppa and chat afterwards. Would be better for talking about the weather and beautiful outdoors.

Especially when dogging, someone might pop something in it…"

. I carry Hob Nobs with me at all times for such eventualities

Your internet

. I carry Hob Nobs with me at all times for such eventualities "

And does he mind you calling him that?!

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

I think it's possible to go dogging and display gentlemanly or ladylike behaviour "

I'm sure it is, but the bits I've seen of that scene doesn’t make me think that's the norm.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

. I carry Hob Nobs with me at all times for such eventualities

And does he mind you calling him that?! "

as long as it's not just after we've had sex

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm sure it is, but the bits I've seen of that scene doesn’t make me think that's the norm."

I look at it like this. The way I have sex and how I choose to enjoy it doesn't mean I'm less entitled to basic respect or I'm a lesser person. It's perilously close to the you don't deserve any better attitude that's applied by some to women who are involved in any sort of non monogomy.

Carlisle

Yes- now would milady Like a bumming outside by the bins of this select wine/cocktail bar?

Only if you look at my face after "

Before during and after…

Being called "Dad" during sex wasn't great - and not in an "ooh Daddy" kind of way, jut a flat out 'Dad'.

Cue a very red face (hers), lots of apologies and mee wondering where in the recesses of her mind this comment came from. Bit of a passion killer.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Wales

I think i’d be a bit taken aback if some fella had been playing with my boobs and then said “phwoar look at the boobs on her” pointing to another lass after spaffing on mine.

It’s a bit insensitive if you’re stood there with your baps out. But y’know. Some folk are.

A woman told me mid blow job I looked like her son…

I think how much do I owe you would probably do it!!

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"A woman told me mid blow job I looked like her son…"

. Bloody hell folk are strange!

"I think how much do I owe you would probably do it!! "
oh that sounds hot

Your internet

"Being called "Dad" during sex wasn't great - and not in an "ooh Daddy" kind of way, jut a flat out 'Dad'.

Cue a very red face (hers), lots of apologies and mee wondering where in the recesses of her mind this comment came from. Bit of a passion killer."

Did you read her a story afterwards?

"Being called "Dad" during sex wasn't great - and not in an "ooh Daddy" kind of way, jut a flat out 'Dad'.

Cue a very red face (hers), lots of apologies and mee wondering where in the recesses of her mind this comment came from. Bit of a passion killer.

Did you read her a story afterwards?"

No, I didn't see her again until about 6 years later I walked into the Curzon in Soho and she was sat on a guys lap in the foyer.

» Add a new message to this topic