FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Secretly bi men.

Secretly bi men.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ob and Dee OP   Woman  over a year ago

crook

to the bi guy's hiding their sexuality from the wife/gf? What do you do if you get caught out? Deny?admit? And if the marriage or relationship does end do you then stick with men only for fear of being found out again?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Chichester

If they are bi why would they stick with men. They are not gay no

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dee you have to get over your husband and just let it go.

Live YOUR best life and live and let live.

T

By *iver_lover_6969Man  over a year ago

Garston

Unfortunately there's still plenty of prejudice against bi men in the world, even on fab.

It doesn't take much looking to find statements like 'I want a real man, no bi or tranny shaggers' etc on people's profiles.

In the real world only my close friends know my real sexuality and I choose carefully who I reveal it to because it can really change people's perception of you in a negative way.

I wish it wasn't the case as nobody bats an eye at a woman being bi, but its a sad fact of reality that a lot of people still view bisexual men as less manly, not of equal worth as straight men etc

So if someone who isn't cheating on anyone chooses to keep it to themselves then I say fair play.

If they are cheating on their partners by doing stuff with guys behind their back then they deserve a hot poker up the arse

By *lippersXXXMan  over a year ago

North Central london

Hi bi guy here. I've found to my delight that a tv/ts gives me the best of both joyful worlds. Hence I feel I'm bi not necessarily gay. Happy fabbing xx

By *littlteBitMoreWoman  over a year ago

Scotland

If either partner feels they have to hide something as important as their sexual identity from the other partner I'd think there is something very wrong between them to be at that point. I'd hate to be with someone I felt I had to hide such a big part of me from.

» Add a new message to this topic