FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > are swinging couples less likely to split up

are swinging couples less likely to split up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tickster OP   Man  over a year ago

derby

[Removed by poster at 24/11/09 17:41:25]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

derby

Hi guys, quite new here and very new to the forums, you girls are fukin mad and FAF (funny as fuck)!! keep it up!!, just wondered if swinging couples (married or not) are less likely to divorce or split up, on the basis that their relationships are most definitely not boring or unadventurous and have a strong common ground?

be interested in your thoughts!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i know of one that fucking should lmao

i know a lot of cpls have split

cause of swinging if i ever became

a cpl.id stop swinging an 2 reasons

for that

1)id want my man 2 myself

2)i wouldnt wanty watch anyone fuck him

derby

mmmm, never thought of it from that angle!

Don’t think they’re any less likely to split up than anyone else, that’s probably because there’s a lot of people who swing for all the wrong reasons.

"i know a lot of cpls have split

for that

"

So you're happy to fuck someone else's husband but you refuse to share your own?

I've had this argument with someone else that we used to meet. He was quite flippant about it. After fucking Siren, he said, "I couldn't let another man fuck my wife. She'd be too special."

We never invited him back and I ignore the twat when he makes contact now (which, incidentally, is whenever he finds himself single again).

I know this raises the old 'What is a swinger? question but to my mind those who are happy to be a swingle but refuse to swing as a couple are not swingers at all. Merely players.

"Hi guys, quite new here and very new to the forums, you girls are fukin mad and FAF (funny as fuck)!! keep it up!!, just wondered if swinging couples (married or not) are less likely to divorce or split up, on the basis that their relationships are most definitely not boring or unadventurous and have a strong common ground?

be interested in your thoughts!!"

I do think that you may be more likely to stick it out together once you have managed to work through the jealousy and possesive stuff ... it must be more fun and never boring

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Surely it just matters if you are a solid couple or not.

Obviously the sex side of things is much more fun if the couple are swingers, but you still need to be solid in all other aspects of life too.

It does interest me that alot of couples on here are all married 10years plus - where as in the vanilla world this is much less likely, so maybe the openmindedness and caring for each others enjoyment really DOES go a long way.

"Surely it just matters if you are a solid couple or not.

Obviously the sex side of things is much more fun if the couple are swingers, but you still need to be solid in all other aspects of life too.

It does interest me that alot of couples on here are all married 10years plus - where as in the vanilla world this is much less likely, so maybe the openmindedness and caring for each others enjoyment really DOES go a long way."

Fab post debz xxx

derby

yes, thats sort of where I was coming from

We have found since we have started swinging..

We are more aware of each others needs.

Neither of us get grumpy if we look at someone else's arse!

We have a better sex life as when we talk about swinging it makes us both horny and end up doing it more lol.

We are a lot more broadminded and open sexually with each other.

We trusted each other before we started swinging but as we have had "offers" (shaz quite a few) but never took them up, there is even more trust there now (if that makes sense)

Thats all I can think for now..

But, for us, the swinging scene has bought us closer together and yep I think less likely to split now.. not that I think we would before lol

Hope that makes sense, i know what i was trying to say lol

Tony

Notting

Giz a shag Tony!!!!

Lol xxxx

"Giz a shag Tony!!!!

Lol xxxx"

Thats it, now i'm horny! haha

Tony

Notting

"Giz a shag Tony!!!!

Lol xxxx

Thats it, now i'm horny! haha

Tony"

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ!!!!

Got him going!!! He is all yours now hun!!!! LOL xxxxx

"Giz a shag Tony!!!!

Lol xxxx"

lol and I ment offers to play away without partner knowing..

Shaz has been offered all the money she could ever wants and all that shite but she said no, Don't know why, she must like my scrambled eggs

Tony

"SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ!!!!

Got him going!!! He is all yours now hun!!!! LOL xxxxx"

Shaz has gone bed, got real bad flu, due on and done something to her foot and can't walk on it

Tony

Shaz has gone bed, got real bad flu, due on and done something to her foot and can't walk on it

Tony"

awwwwwwwwwwwww give her our best xxx

well i was a swinging couple, been together 18 years, swinging fro 9 of them and we split up

I dont think swinging has anything to do with it, your either ment to be gother for life or your not

"awwwwwwwwwwwww give her our best xxx"

I will do, fankoooo

Tony

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well Jay and I are solid as a rock, not sure if thats because we are swingers or because we are just soul mates. We understand each other sexually and why each other swings, we have no secrets from each other, i have never lied to him about anything and we have had about 3 small rows in three years and none of them to do with swinging and im absolutly devoted to the old fart lol

Notting

Tony"

Taxi!!!!!!!!!!

A snog for Shaz and a ermmmm, for you

"Taxi!!!!!!!!!!

A snog for Shaz and a ermmmm, for you"

Shaz has moved up so room for you, I have put kettle on and front door is open ready.

Please don't be to long, letting all the cold in!

Tony

"So you're happy to fuck someone else's husband but you refuse to share your own?

I've had this argument with someone else that we used to meet. He was quite flippant about it. After fucking Siren, he said, "I couldn't let another man fuck my wife. She'd be too special."

"

I hate men with that attitude, nothing like making you feel good as a woman when badically they saying.....all your worth is a shag

And you usually find that most men with that attitude are playing away, like its ok for them to do it behind their wifes back but if you do it woth your wife somehow he loves his wife more cause hes not willing to share her

Notting

"Taxi!!!!!!!!!!

A snog for Shaz and a ermmmm, for you

Shaz has moved up so room for you, I have put kettle on and front door is open ready.

Please don't be to long, letting all the cold in!

Tony"

Damn!!!

Why dont the busses run all night????

Being a swingle has been fun. If I were to start in a proper relationship I would like to spend time getting to know my partner properly, make sure we had a strong base and then.......... if we both decided to play again become a proper swinger lol xx xx

Being honest I think if you take the time to make your relationship secure and solid you have a higher chance of going the distance than if you play away from the get go - not meaning that in just a swinging sense either.

Seen many people break up because they arent being honest with the other person, and personally I think why lie???

I trust my hubby and unless he does something to break that trust I cant imagine us splitting but we never know whats around the corner do we??

Shona

x x x

Notting

"Being a swingle has been fun. If I were to start in a proper relationship I would like to spend time getting to know my partner properly, make sure we had a strong base and then.......... if we both decided to play again become a proper swinger lol xx xx"

I second that!!!

Along of people diss the swingles when they decide not to play anymore when they get together - but i really do feel that you both need "get to know each other" time and build your own relationship - not just based on swinging - but on the deeper levels of life.

There is always the option to swing again again if it all works out.

The is NOT the option to try and build a relationship again if it doesnt.

Whatever walk of life - your own relationship needs to be solid. Rock solid from the foundations - and i dont think ALOT of them are.

Papering over the cracks isnt good enough - and someone was on about relate cousellors in another thread - but if it aint there it aint there. You gotta build, trust and whole heartedly adore. xxxx

And fook me i aint pishes for once. lol xxx

I think a lot of couples turn to swinging as a cure for a marrage thats breaking down

Personally i dont think swinging will ever mend a failing marrage, lots of people (none swinging people) think that if you swing you must have a problem with your marrage but i think that couples who swing and make it work have far from a problemed marrage

The type of people who become swinging couples without any hint of jealousy are those who have absolutely no hang ups about group sex as a single. I always thought I was a bit wierd as I used to get really turned on by the thought of someone else fucking my partner, and then I went to a swinging party as a single guy and another man asked me to fuck his wife - and that turned me on soooo much it was probably one of the most memorable sexual encounters I have ever had. Afterwards, I knew I had a place in my life where I was happy, where I felt I belonged. I then set about finding someone who was on my frequency, someone to share this lifestyle with but still have our own unique closeness that excluded others. I played around a bit - quite a lot actually lol - had a few failed relationships, and then found Siren in 2007. And Click! Everything fit, almost immediately. She was happy with who I was, I could be openly bisexual for the first time in my life and she was more than happy to play with other guys while I watched/videod/photohraphed/joined in. We married the following year and had littleun this year. The swinging has been pushed to one side as we're both totally kanckered to do it any justice but we both know that we'll be back to it at some point in the future - the swinging scene will always be there and we can duck in and out of it as it suits us. Life could not be much more perfect than how it is at the moment.

"The type of people who become swinging couples without any hint of jealousy are those who have absolutely no hang ups about group sex as a single. I always thought I was a bit wierd as I used to get really turned on by the thought of someone else fucking my partner, and then I went to a swinging party as a single guy and another man asked me to fuck his wife - and that turned me on soooo much it was probably one of the most memorable sexual encounters I have ever had. Afterwards, I knew I had a place in my life where I was happy, where I felt I belonged. I then set about finding someone who was on my frequency, someone to share this lifestyle with but still have our own unique closeness that excluded others. I played around a bit - quite a lot actually lol - had a few failed relationships, and then found Siren in 2007. And Click! Everything fit, almost immediately. She was happy with who I was, I could be openly bisexual for the first time in my life and she was more than happy to play with other guys while I watched/videod/photohraphed/joined in. We married the following year and had littleun this year. The swinging has been pushed to one side as we're both totally kanckered to do it any justice but we both know that we'll be back to it at some point in the future - the swinging scene will always be there and we can duck in and out of it as it suits us. Life could not be much more perfect than how it is at the moment."

Awww you big softy.

"Awww you big softy."

Sussed! lol

"The type of people who become swinging couples without any hint of jealousy are those who have absolutely no hang ups about group sex as a single. I always thought I was a bit wierd as I used to get really turned on by the thought of someone else fucking my partner, and then I went to a swinging party as a single guy and another man asked me to fuck his wife - and that turned me on soooo much it was probably one of the most memorable sexual encounters I have ever had. Afterwards, I knew I had a place in my life where I was happy, where I felt I belonged. I then set about finding someone who was on my frequency, someone to share this lifestyle with but still have our own unique closeness that excluded others. I played around a bit - quite a lot actually lol - had a few failed relationships, and then found Siren in 2007. And Click! Everything fit, almost immediately. She was happy with who I was, I could be openly bisexual for the first time in my life and she was more than happy to play with other guys while I watched/videod/photohraphed/joined in. We married the following year and had littleun this year. The swinging has been pushed to one side as we're both totally kanckered to do it any justice but we both know that we'll be back to it at some point in the future - the swinging scene will always be there and we can duck in and out of it as it suits us. Life could not be much more perfect than how it is at the moment."

i always suspected you was bi you know lol

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Me and My Hubbs been married nearly 22yrs now and we been swinging off and on for most of them..

In the early days we played as a cpl, these days we play more alone because of work commitments..

TRUST is what we say works in any relationship swinging or not

"The type of people who become swinging couples without any hint of jealousy are those who have absolutely no hang ups about group sex as a single. I always thought I was a bit wierd as I used to get really turned on by the thought of someone else fucking my partner, and then I went to a swinging party as a single guy and another man asked me to fuck his wife - and that turned me on soooo much it was probably one of the most memorable sexual encounters I have ever had. Afterwards, I knew I had a place in my life where I was happy, where I felt I belonged. I then set about finding someone who was on my frequency, someone to share this lifestyle with but still have our own unique closeness that excluded others. I played around a bit - quite a lot actually lol - had a few failed relationships, and then found Siren in 2007. And Click! Everything fit, almost immediately. She was happy with who I was, I could be openly bisexual for the first time in my life and she was more than happy to play with other guys while I watched/videod/photohraphed/joined in. We married the following year and had littleun this year. The swinging has been pushed to one side as we're both totally kanckered to do it any justice but we both know that we'll be back to it at some point in the future - the swinging scene will always be there and we can duck in and out of it as it suits us. Life could not be much more perfect than how it is at the moment.

i always suspected you was bi you know lol"

I never his it all those years ago on SH but I never shoved it anyone's face either (pun intended lol)

for that

So you're happy to fuck someone else's husband but you refuse to share your own?

"

As someone who knows Stunna, take it from me but she doesn't meet married men.

"We have found since we have started swinging..

We are more aware of each others needs.

Neither of us get grumpy if we look at someone else's arse!

We have a better sex life as when we talk about swinging it makes us both horny and end up doing it more lol.

We are a lot more broadminded and open sexually with each other.

We trusted each other before we started swinging but as we have had "offers" (shaz quite a few) but never took them up, there is even more trust there now (if that makes sense)

Thats all I can think for now..

But, for us, the swinging scene has bought us closer together and yep I think less likely to split now.. not that I think we would before lol

Hope that makes sense, i know what i was trying to say lol

Tony"

Couldnt have wrote that better myself. Totally agree we you. I used to get jealous if he so much as spoke to another women before we started swinging but its a whole other story now, lol

for that

We never invited him back and I ignore the twat when he makes contact now (which, incidentally, is whenever he finds himself single again).

I know this raises the old 'What is a swinger? question but to my mind those who are happy to be a swingle but refuse to swing as a couple are not swingers at all. Merely players."

yea im happy 2 fuck someones hubby

as u put it but no share my own..only

tho if hes on here as a single guy tho

ive saw 2 of my friends swinging an now

have split an 1 is going threw the

split just now so i wouldnt go there

oh an i dont play with cpls so there 4

dont fuck a hubby infront of his partner

"

dont fuck a hubby infront of his partner"

Quid pro quo. You're not a swinger at all. You're simply a woman who likes a lot of sex whether it's with your own husband or someone else's and you use sites like these as an outlet for that 'need' and, I suspect, in your head it justifies what you do and keeps your relationship going - as you could go to any pub on any night of the week and fuck someone else's husband, couldn't you.

"

dont fuck a hubby infront of his partner

Quid pro quo. You're not a swinger at all. You're simply a woman who likes a lot of sex whether it's with your own husband or someone else's and you use sites like these as an outlet for that 'need' and, I suspect, in your head it justifies what you do and keeps your relationship going - as you could go to any pub on any night of the week and fuck someone else's husband, couldn't you."

totally agre with this, not saying there is anything wrong with you using the site for whatever purpose you use it for, but i agree that you are not a swinger, in your actions or your attitude towads it.

After 28 years together and no plans to change I don't think much could come along to change it now...

Swinging or otherwise really...

"After 28 years together and no plans to change I don't think much could come along to change it now...

Swinging or otherwise really... "

cor u been together longer then i been alive hahahhaa

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

We've been together 21 years, I very much doubt there is anything / anyone could break the bond we both have.

Do you have to be a couple to be classed a swinger?

I and many of my single friends (guys included) are on here for sex the same as everyone is. Yes a casual pickup in the pub is possible, but many couples also want single people to play with, nothing stopping them picking up in a pub or club either.

In my eyes sex from this site is so much more liberated honest and uncomplicated for everyone concerned. so couples or singles who embrace the 'lifestyle' I see as swingers.

I'm not attempting to be smart or wind anyone up, I just think as we are all here for the same reasons therefore we are all swingers.

"After 28 years together and no plans to change I don't think much could come along to change it now...

Swinging or otherwise really...

cor u been together longer then i been alive hahahhaa"

Shurrrup........

"Do you have to be a couple to be classed a swinger?

I and many of my single friends (guys included) are on here for sex the same as everyone is. Yes a casual pickup in the pub is possible, but many couples also want single people to play with, nothing stopping them picking up in a pub or club either.

In my eyes sex from this site is so much more liberated honest and uncomplicated for everyone concerned. so couples or singles who embrace the 'lifestyle' I see as swingers.

I'm not attempting to be smart or wind anyone up, I just think as we are all here for the same reasons therefore we are all swingers."

No, i do not think you have to be a couple to be a swinger, i think singles can still have the swinging mindset.

The “ would not share my partner “ is what stops a person being a swinger in my mind.

"Do you have to be a couple to be classed a swinger?

I'm not attempting to be smart or wind anyone up, I just think as we are all here for the same reasons therefore we are all swingers."

I have told real life friends to join here rather than go and pick up some random person in a pub or club, since here you know why everyone is here.

I also want to know if I am a real swinger??

I play and hubby mostly watches does that mean we arent swingers since we dont wife swap in the strictest sense of the term??

Shona

x x x

we have been together since we were 15 years old in school, could not imagine life without each other or the unbreakable bond we share,this is just sexy fun to us and has no negative impact on our everyday lives xxx

Swinging is 3 or more people engaged in consentual sexual activity in the same room. Period.

Swapping partners and going off to different rooms is called, unsurprisingly, wife swapping.

Single people playing with other single people is just plain old shagging.

Hubby fucking off down the pub while Mr Lovegod comes round and sorts her out is known as kinky (either that or England are playing).

Miss Voluptuous coming over to screw hubby senseless while wifey is out (but with her full approval, and in some cases she's even arranged it) is known as Bingo Night! hehehe

[Removed by poster at 25/11/09 16:18:51]

derby

Thanks guys for sharing your thoughts and experiences of "how it is"! real stuff eh!!

for that

"

as u can see above..i said if i ever

became a cpl..im a single fem

soz i didnt say i was a swinger xx

"Swinging is 3 or more people engaged in consentual sexual activity in the same room. Period.

Swapping partners and going off to different rooms is called, unsurprisingly, wife swapping.

Single people playing with other single people is just plain old shagging.

Hubby fucking off down the pub while Mr Lovegod comes round and sorts her out is known as kinky (either that or England are playing).

Miss Voluptuous coming over to screw hubby senseless while wifey is out (but with her full approval, and in some cases she's even arranged it) is known as Bingo Night! hehehe "

oh here i do class as a swinger lol as

i have had 3 or more people engaged in

consentual sexual activity in the same

room lol xx

» Add a new message to this topic