FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What are you all doing?!!

What are you all doing?!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elix Sighted OP   Man  over a year ago

Your internet

What are you all doing when you’re posting on the forums throughout the day?

I work from home so I can keep my phone on my desk and talk bollocks between calls and emails. And I like there are so many of you around during the daytime to amuse me!

Loads of you fabulous forumites seem to have the freedom to chat on here. Are you also WFH? Is your boss really chilled about you being on your phone? Are you a shift worker?

Satisfy my curiosity, people!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avinaTVTV/TS  over a year ago

I'm WFH. I'm a software engineer, and having my phone open on fab next to me can be a welcome distraction when I'm frustrated with a bug. Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I leave my phone open on fab. No ones gonna see it.

I'll go off and do lots of things between posting. It's amazing how much I can get done yet appear like I'm never offline.

"What are you all doing when you’re posting on the forums throughout the day?

I work from home so I can keep my phone on my desk and talk bollocks between calls and emails. And I like there are so many of you around during the daytime to amuse me!

Loads of you fabulous forumites seem to have the freedom to chat on here. Are you also WFH? Is your boss really chilled about you being on your phone? Are you a shift worker?

Satisfy my curiosity, people!!"

I'm your boss and I know you spend half your day fannying about on here - DO SOME WORK!

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

I have a quick nose during quite times at work

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I'm on here equally at home and in the office. I cover a lot of teams calls where there is a requirement for someone from my function to attend but there is rarely any need for my involvement so I can happily arse about on my phone while keeping an ear out for anything of interest.

Having a coffee

Catching up with news from home

Liverpool

Considering taking pooch to shop for walk he isn’t awake yet still snoring upstairs

I work evenings so I’m free during the day to do whatever i want. If I’m at work and it’s quiet I’ll have a nose on fab

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

I work during the day so usually chat before and after my shift

I’ve two days off now and I’m on a train to Birmingham so can chat and message freely

Your internet

"What are you all doing when you’re posting on the forums throughout the day?

Satisfy my curiosity, people!!

I'm your boss and I know you spend half your day fannying about on here - DO SOME WORK!"

Oops!! Ahem, sorry boss. That thing you wanted doing with that stuff for those people. It’s done.

Your internet

"I'm on here equally at home and in the office. I cover a lot of teams calls where there is a requirement for someone from my function to attend but there is rarely any need for my involvement so I can happily arse about on my phone while keeping an ear out for anything of interest."

I do this, too!! And then some bastard says “And what do you think, Felix?” (name changed to protect the guilty)

“Oh, I agree!!”

By *ulieAndBeefCouple  over a year ago

Manchester-ish

Having a quick nose on my lunch break today but can't normally go on during the work day.

J

By *ixieAndHerKingCouple  over a year ago

Debauchery

Waiting to start a new job so my days are filled with chores, art, planting for spring, pottering, binge watching tv and wasting time on here! If I was a lady I'd be a leisurely one

Cherry x

By *camberMan  over a year ago

pontypool

I rarely log off so appear to be here all day

I tend to dip in and out when I'm parked up or waiting...

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Covent Garden

I'm typically working from home but have only just recently started going into the office/city to break the monotony of home-working and for the sake of variety. I'm enjoying the change and the buzz that I get from the 'City Life'.

Because of the type of work that I do I'm frequently engaged in endless video/conference calls or Teams™ meetings.

Therefore I have Fab running on my phone in the background, allowing me to dip in and out as and when. It keeps me entertained!

Coffee and biscuits.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I get to grab a few mins on tea breaks throughout the day, mainly on here early morning and late afternoon/evening now

Your internet

"Waiting to start a new job so my days are filled with chores, art, planting for spring, pottering, binge watching tv and wasting time on here! If I was a lady I'd be a leisurely one

Cherry x "

And making naughty videos in the shower, by the look of it!!

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

I work from both home and the office, but no biggie to check my phone when I'm in the office. I tend to stay logged in during the day, even if I'm not actually on the site all that time, and dip in and out.

I’m off work after an op so when I go back in two weeks you’ll all breathe a sigh of relief

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Ah.....the joys of self employment.

A

Your internet

"I’m off work after an op so when I go back in two weeks you’ll all breathe a sigh of relief "

Were you having a few extras fitted?

"I’m off work after an op so when I go back in two weeks you’ll all breathe a sigh of relief "

By *evonrobMan  over a year ago

plymouth

I’m sat on a boat in a boatyard in Greece undertaking winter maintenance jobs. Got Fab on in the background for light relief - it’s working well!

Mr works shifts so he can be on throughout the day sometimes. I'm in an office so I can pop on now and again when I'm not busy

F

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Working. If I’m on here I’m usually working. Don’t really come on much when I’m not. Been on here a lot lately as have to spend a lot of time waiting around at the hospital most days.

"I’m off work after an op so when I go back in two weeks you’ll all breathe a sigh of relief

Were you having a few extras fitted?"

A few extras removed haha

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

Southern Spain

Working from home, building models of disease and helping find solutions...and occasionally taking a peek on Fabs to se if there are interesting and nice (as well as sexy) people around..

» Add a new message to this topic