FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bud light sales down 17%

Bud light sales down 17%

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Reports that Bud Light sales are down 17% after a marketing disaster. What's going on here guys. It's all over the news

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The company sent some beer to a trans influencer and people lost their minds.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Does it even matter?

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

It's because too many people are utter snowflakes who think that because a transwoman once had a can of beer, if they drink the same make of beer it will make them gay or something. Just so fucking insecure!

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

Bunch of whiney septics getting pissy over some piss poor beer... they'll forget about it in a few months when the next drama comes along for them do act like children on tintywebs

By *nkyCplCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Because they decided to employ the most obnoxious person (Matt Walsh is a close second) they could to promote their product.

By *issalignedTV/TS  over a year ago

London

By *adameGreyTV/TS  over a year ago

Renfrew

"Because they decided to employ the most obnoxious person (Matt Walsh is a close second) they could to promote their product."

Aw I love Dylan! I think she's a sweetie admittedly I can see why people find her annoying but I find her irritating nature quite charming

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Bunch of whiney septics getting pissy over some piss poor beer... they'll forget about it in a few months when the next drama comes along for them do act like children on tintywebs "

Same sector that bitch about cancel culture, trying to cancel a giant corporation

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I mean light beer what the fuck is that ???

By *nkyCplCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"Because they decided to employ the most obnoxious person (Matt Walsh is a close second) they could to promote their product.

Aw I love Dylan! I think she's a sweetie admittedly I can see why people find her annoying but I find her irritating nature quite charming "

I can’t stand the ridiculous, fake, crap Dylan comes out with. On a par with nails down a chalkboard for me. So OTT it’s absolute cringe.

By *alking HeadMan  over a year ago

Bolton

It's piss and wind. In a roughly 50/50 mix.

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Has the marketing director been fired? If so thats cancel culture at its finest.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Because they decided to employ the most obnoxious person (Matt Walsh is a close second) they could to promote their product.

Aw I love Dylan! I think she's a sweetie admittedly I can see why people find her annoying but I find her irritating nature quite charming

I can’t stand the ridiculous, fake, crap Dylan comes out with. On a par with nails down a chalkboard for me. So OTT it’s absolute cringe.

"

well there is the sports bra with Nike and Tampax too. Can't just jump on bud light.

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

Who cares about bud light its like drinking toilet water pure muck

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

I don't watch or listen to advertising so not sure what has happened

Bud light used to be gone on shelves here. Yengling is the new go to.

Just my opinion and plenty of women I know here. Since when do we celebrate men for beating women ? I would rather see Rosa parks or plethora of other women being celebrated. No matter how hard he tries... He is not a woman. We didn't struggle to have acceptance to men to have men to be glorified as women. Tampax really? No uterus no birthing abilities at all. Plenty of iconic women throughout history that deserve the spotlight. Not a dude. Now you know why bud light is taking the massive sale hits.

This boycott gives me faith that we haven't totally lost our minds

London

#guncontrol

" #guncontrol "
nope

#ifyoutakegunoutofguncontrolguesswhat#

London

" "

#control#

Home

"#ifyoutakegunoutofguncontrolguesswhat# "
no dead children in schools

"#ifyoutakegunoutofguncontrolguesswhat# no dead children in schools "
politicians have armed security why can't our children the same?

Home

"#ifyoutakegunoutofguncontrolguesswhat# no dead children in schools politicians have armed security why can't our children the same? "
ours don't and they are perfectly fine because we don't worship guns.

"#ifyoutakegunoutofguncontrolguesswhat# no dead children in schools politicians have armed security why can't our children the same? ours don't and they are perfectly fine because we don't worship guns. "
Differences

Home

"#ifyoutakegunoutofguncontrolguesswhat# no dead children in schools politicians have armed security why can't our children the same? ours don't and they are perfectly fine because we don't worship guns. Differences "
ya big differences and thank god we have the safer side. I'm 42 and there has been 0 mass shootings in Ireland since I was born how many mass shootings in America in them 42 years I'll wait while you calculate. You may need a calculator.

"#ifyoutakegunoutofguncontrolguesswhat# no dead children in schools politicians have armed security why can't our children the same? ours don't and they are perfectly fine because we don't worship guns. Differences ya big differences and thank god we have the safer side. I'm 42 and there has been 0 mass shootings in Ireland since I was born how many mass shootings in America in them 42 years I'll wait while you calculate. You may need a calculator. "
I'll just keep my firearms to protect against future government. What is your defense again? ... Blocking traffic it seems.

Home

"#ifyoutakegunoutofguncontrolguesswhat# no dead children in schools politicians have armed security why can't our children the same? ours don't and they are perfectly fine because we don't worship guns. Differences ya big differences and thank god we have the safer side. I'm 42 and there has been 0 mass shootings in Ireland since I was born how many mass shootings in America in them 42 years I'll wait while you calculate. You may need a calculator. I'll just keep my firearms to protect against future government. What is your defense again? ... Blocking traffic it seems. "
I'll wait for that total because apparently gun's are keeping people safe in America.

By *ldgeezermeMan  over a year ago

Newcastle, Throckley

"Who cares about bud light its like drinking toilet water pure muck "

How do you know

Home

"Who cares about bud light its like drinking toilet water pure muck

How do you know"

its just a saying here in other words its horrible

"#ifyoutakegunoutofguncontrolguesswhat# no dead children in schools politicians have armed security why can't our children the same? ours don't and they are perfectly fine because we don't worship guns. Differences ya big differences and thank god we have the safer side. I'm 42 and there has been 0 mass shootings in Ireland since I was born how many mass shootings in America in them 42 years I'll wait while you calculate. You may need a calculator. I'll just keep my firearms to protect against future government. What is your defense again? ... Blocking traffic it seems. I'll wait for that total because apparently gun's are keeping people safe in America. "
They are like I said in previous threads 3 times for me. Maybe you need to broaden your thought process can you agree that our children should be protected more than our politicians? All for security for schools. Yet you want to crucify the ones that are not the problem. psst if you haven't not government is otherwise that security would be in place

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

I can guarantee bud light sales in my local shop are exactly the same as always as I’m the only person who buys it

"I can guarantee bud light sales in my local shop are exactly the same as always as I’m the only person who buys it "
different countries

By *rickie-dickieMan  over a year ago

South Durham

It just shows the rampant stupidity in the USA. Like most things, it'll pass. AB are well placed financially to ride out this narrow minded storm in a beer glass.

North Angus

"I can guarantee bud light sales in my local shop are exactly the same as always as I’m the only person who buys it different countries "

Yeah but apparently I’m supporting a cause when in reality I never gave it a thought and just didn’t want a hangover

Does anyone know the real Consequences of banning guns in America,America was built on guns,that's the only history they have,what a fucked up country,and guns are fuck all to the drug epidemic over there

Home

"Does anyone know the real Consequences of banning guns in America,America was built on guns,that's the only history they have,what a fucked up country,and guns are fuck all to the drug epidemic over there"
no one wants to ban guns they just want proper gun control so mad unhinged people can't get their hands on them.

By *essicagraceWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Well this thread has facilitated my block list growing... trans women are women goodbye

"Does anyone know the real Consequences of banning guns in America,America was built on guns,that's the only history they have,what a fucked up country,and guns are fuck all to the drug epidemic over thereno one wants to ban guns they just want proper gun control so mad unhinged people can't get their hands on them. "

To late mad unhinged people have got hold them,mass shootings?

Home

"Well this thread has facilitated my block list growing... trans women are women goodbye "
we know

"It just shows the rampant stupidity in the USA. Like most things, it'll pass. AB are well placed financially to ride out this narrow minded storm in a beer glass. "
what about Tampax Maybelline and Nike? Shall a dude promote feminine products? It's like me promoting ball protection for men. I have none. But they are sensitive. Us women are being cancelled and you do not care . Back to men beating women. Show me one instance where the tables are turned? You can't.

"Well this thread has facilitated my block list growing... trans women are women goodbye "

Sorry I really don't know what you mean

Bye Felicia... Look up the meaning

"Well this thread has facilitated my block list growing... trans women are women goodbye Bye Felicia... Look up the meaning "
lol like I care if someone block me oh the horrors what shall I do.

"Well this thread has facilitated my block list growing... trans women are women goodbye Bye Felicia... Look up the meaning lol like I care if someone block me oh the horrors what shall I do. "
Guess she told me.

Home

"Well this thread has facilitated my block list growing... trans women are women goodbye Bye Felicia... Look up the meaning lol like I care if someone block me oh the horrors what shall I do. Guess she told me. "
you know its a bit weird answering your own questions

"Well this thread has facilitated my block list growing... trans women are women goodbye Bye Felicia... Look up the meaning lol like I care if someone block me oh the horrors what shall I do. Guess she told me. you know its a bit weird answering your own questions "
I am weird since when have you known any Americans to be normal to your standards? I would say none

Home

"Well this thread has facilitated my block list growing... trans women are women goodbye Bye Felicia... Look up the meaning lol like I care if someone block me oh the horrors what shall I do. Guess she told me. you know its a bit weird answering your own questions I am weird since when have you known any Americans to be normal to your standards? I would say none "
good point

North Angus

"Well this thread has facilitated my block list growing... trans women are women goodbye Bye Felicia... Look up the meaning lol like I care if someone block me oh the horrors what shall I do. Guess she told me. you know its a bit weird answering your own questions I am weird since when have you known any Americans to be normal to your standards? I would say none "

Also your gravy isn’t gravy and your biscuits aren’t biscuits!

There I said it

"Well this thread has facilitated my block list growing... trans women are women goodbye Bye Felicia... Look up the meaning lol like I care if someone block me oh the horrors what shall I do. Guess she told me. you know its a bit weird answering your own questions I am weird since when have you known any Americans to be normal to your standards? I would say none

There I said it "

pfft we invented biscuits and gravy. Scones and gravy sounds appalling. But hey TBH I don't see any traditional British restaurants here none .. at all.. the Irish win

Home

"Well this thread has facilitated my block list growing... trans women are women goodbye Bye Felicia... Look up the meaning lol like I care if someone block me oh the horrors what shall I do. Guess she told me. you know its a bit weird answering your own questions I am weird since when have you known any Americans to be normal to your standards? I would say none

There I said it pfft we invented biscuits and gravy. Scones and gravy sounds appalling. But hey TBH I don't see any traditional British restaurants here none .. at all.. the Irish win "

gravy goes on spuds

I can see a menu now. Beef wellington beans on toast and blood pudding. psst ..gross

North Angus

"I can see a menu now. Beef wellington beans on toast and blood pudding. psst ..gross "

Hey hey!

I’m in Scotland

We chase our haggis down with precision, the feisty three legged buggers

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 29/04/23 04:53:05]

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I don't watch or listen to advertising so not sure what has happened "

You didn’t miss anything .Sounds like something about crap beer and a famous tik-tok personality no one in the real world has heard of , whining about trans something or other as usual.

I’d be more worried about the people who still drink bud light. Awful beer.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"#ifyoutakegunoutofguncontrolguesswhat# no dead children in schools "

Just in the hallways of their homes in the uk.

"Just my opinion and plenty of women I know here. Since when do we celebrate men for beating women ? I would rather see Rosa parks or plethora of other women being celebrated. No matter how hard he tries... He is not a woman. We didn't struggle to have acceptance to men to have men to be glorified as women. Tampax really? No uterus no birthing abilities at all. Plenty of iconic women throughout history that deserve the spotlight. Not a dude. Now you know why bud light is taking the massive sale hits."

Did the whole tampax thing get explained? She said she doesn’t need them herself but she carries them for other women who do and get caught short. Women need tampax, when I was using them I couldn’t care less who advertised them. I bought them coz I needed them

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Just my opinion and plenty of women I know here. Since when do we celebrate men for beating women ? I would rather see Rosa parks or plethora of other women being celebrated. No matter how hard he tries... He is not a woman. We didn't struggle to have acceptance to men to have men to be glorified as women. Tampax really? No uterus no birthing abilities at all. Plenty of iconic women throughout history that deserve the spotlight. Not a dude. Now you know why bud light is taking the massive sale hits.

Did the whole tampax thing get explained? She said she doesn’t need them herself but she carries them for other women who do and get caught short. Women need tampax, when I was using them I couldn’t care less who advertised them. I bought them coz I needed them "

Sounds more like menzi envy than trying to be helpful.

"Just my opinion and plenty of women I know here. Since when do we celebrate men for beating women ? I would rather see Rosa parks or plethora of other women being celebrated. No matter how hard he tries... He is not a woman. We didn't struggle to have acceptance to men to have men to be glorified as women. Tampax really? No uterus no birthing abilities at all. Plenty of iconic women throughout history that deserve the spotlight. Not a dude. Now you know why bud light is taking the massive sale hits.

Did the whole tampax thing get explained? She said she doesn’t need them herself but she carries them for other women who do and get caught short. Women need tampax, when I was using them I couldn’t care less who advertised them. I bought them coz I needed them

Sounds more like menzi envy than trying to be helpful."

I don’t think periods are anything to be envious of! They’re horrible!

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"I can see a menu now. Beef wellington beans on toast and blood pudding. psst ..gross "

What you mean like bacon and syrup is normal ewww gross.

Honestly I don't know why you are here you seem to hate this country??

Oh and Irish cuisine lol it's basically the same as English cuisine but with a Guinness.

Joking aside there really isn't such a thing as traditional English food really other than a good roast and pie and mash,fish and chips...

Great Britain is a very multicultural society and has a very diverse range of cuisines we generally don't limit ourselves to saying "I only eat good old British food"

Your average restaurant will sell everything from falafels to curry, roast chicken to chilli con carne and lots in-between.

Not just fried chicken and burgers and fries.

Of you really want to know what our national dish is I would say it's chicken tikka masala, rice and poppadoms. That's not just England Wales and Scotland love a good curry.

By *idnight RamblerMan  over a year ago

Pershore

Marketing people will tell you there's no such thing as bad publicity - although Gerald Ratner might disagree

By *orkswatcherMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Reports that Bud Light sales are down 17% after a marketing disaster. What's going on here guys. It's all over the news "

Didn't know about the marketing disaster but who would want to drink it anyway. Awful stuff

» Add a new message to this topic