FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > wow

wow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

anyone see the video on the sun newspsper about the meteor light hitting earth?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2745469/Amazing-meteor-lights-up-sky.html

its well cool

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I just looked at that,amazing!!!

I wonder how many cars ran into the back of the one in front when that happened

Only the one being driven by ladies

Forum Mod

"Only the one being driven by ladies "

I see you must have been stalking the forums waiting to post something like that

[Removed by poster at 26/11/09 13:23:14]

I didn't think that was due until 2012

Tony

[Removed by poster at 26/11/09 13:24:13]

"Only the one being driven by ladies

I see you must have been stalking the forums waiting to post something like that "

Nope, loads of opportunities but with the 6th looming I am starting to run a bit scared

2012 will be a far more significant event than that!

"2012 will be a far more significant event than that! "

I had better collect all my sons leggo and start building a spaceship now then

Tony

Lego? Not a good choice of material. Think on this....Niribo/planet X/the destroyer (aka..its a brown dwarf, part of our binary solar system which incidently has not been realised until recently, planet X being the suns twin), approaches from below the southern ecliptic (in relation to the Earths orbit around the sun). NASA has paid out Millions of dollars in the construction and siting of an infra red telescope down where...? The south pole, far more powerfull than the hubble telescope and will be unaffected by solar flares. Its purpose is to track planet X and compute the Earths exact telemetry in relation to planet X at the closest point (perihelion) and hence when it will have the greatest destructive potential. From this info scientists will be able deduce the the magnitude and nature of destructive events and locations on the surface of the Earth. Now....all jokes aside...do you really think that they are going to all this trouble for nothing? Not to mention the other telescopes that have been launched into space to track the same subject. If you look..you will find all this info yourself. The reason it is not on the news in this context is because the governments do not want to start a scare pandemic, they want life to go on as normal for as long as possible until the time comes when they will have to ....cum clean. lol, sorry heres the perv cumming out in me. Seriously though, as time passes by closer to the end of 2012, there'll be no debating or taking the piss because it will be obvious to us all.

"

Lego? Not a good choice of material. Think on this....Niribo/planet X/the destroyer (aka..its a brown dwarf, part of our binary solar system which incidently has not been realised until recently, planet X being the suns twin), approaches from below the southern ecliptic (in relation to the Earths orbit around the sun). NASA has paid out Millions of dollars in the construction and siting of an infra red telescope down where...? The south pole, far more powerfull than the hubble telescope and will be unaffected by solar flares. Its purpose is to track planet X and compute the Earths exact telemetry in relation to planet X at the closest point (perihelion) and hence when it will have the greatest destructive potential. From this info scientists will be able deduce the the magnitude and nature of destructive events and locations on the surface of the Earth. Now....all jokes aside...do you really think that they are going to all this trouble for nothing? Not to mention the other telescopes that have been launched into space to track the same subject. If you look..you will find all this info yourself. The reason it is not on the news in this context is because the governments do not want to start a scare pandemic, they want life to go on as normal for as long as possible until the time comes when they will have to ....cum clean. lol, sorry heres the perv cumming out in me. Seriously though, as time passes by closer to the end of 2012, there'll be no debating or taking the piss because it will be obvious to us all. "

We will invite you to dinner on the 25th of December 2012

Tony

Forum Mod

Well im not going to listen to the voices of doom and gloom

theres not a lot we can do about it anyway,

Im just gonna carry on business as usual and enjoy what iv got right now,I won't allow anyone to make me waste the next 2 years worrying about something that may or may not happen

no matter how much they preach about it

Forum Mod

"Only the one being driven by ladies

I see you must have been stalking the forums waiting to post something like that

Nope, loads of opportunities but with the 6th looming I am starting to run a bit scared "

You keep mentioning the word run

Is'nt limp more apt

"

Lego? Not a good choice of material. Think on this....Niribo/planet X/the destroyer (aka..its a brown dwarf, part of our binary solar system which incidently has not been realised until recently, planet X being the suns twin), approaches from below the southern ecliptic (in relation to the Earths orbit around the sun). NASA has paid out Millions of dollars in the construction and siting of an infra red telescope down where...? The south pole, far more powerfull than the hubble telescope and will be unaffected by solar flares. Its purpose is to track planet X and compute the Earths exact telemetry in relation to planet X at the closest point (perihelion) and hence when it will have the greatest destructive potential. From this info scientists will be able deduce the the magnitude and nature of destructive events and locations on the surface of the Earth. Now....all jokes aside...do you really think that they are going to all this trouble for nothing? Not to mention the other telescopes that have been launched into space to track the same subject. If you look..you will find all this info yourself. The reason it is not on the news in this context is because the governments do not want to start a scare pandemic, they want life to go on as normal for as long as possible until the time comes when they will have to ....cum clean. lol, sorry heres the perv cumming out in me. Seriously though, as time passes by closer to the end of 2012, there'll be no debating or taking the piss because it will be obvious to us all.

We will invite you to dinner on the 25th of December 2012

Tony"

LOL! Like that, I may hold you to that. Anyway, we all have time on our side at the moment and I will be doing what I can in my own way. As they say about condoms, " I'd rather have one and not need it, than need it and not have one"! You get what I'm saying.

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Round here we should be fully digital by 2012, so will be able to watch it on the telly!!!

oh there sods law 2012 i graduate will be ordinary debt free car paid off and able to buy my house fuck sake see me n sods law!!!

and to top it off i bet im workin the wk end before the world ends grrrr

"oh there sods law 2012 i graduate will be ordinary debt free car paid off and able to buy my house fuck sake see me n sods law!!!

and to top it off i bet im workin the wk end before the world ends grrrr "

Gaduate..in what? i have a Science degree (Hons) and an Hons degree in Environmental Studies. I'm Halfway through a B Eng at the mo so doubt I'll complete that..will try though. Anyway, if I were you I would put off buying your house for a few years, part X the ordinary debt free car in 2011 for a car of your dreams on finance because after your only going to be repaying it for a couple of years saving a fortune off the full price and then put your intelligence (you said you graduated) to good use and find out for yourself all you can about this to draw upon and from that deduce your own conclusions. Like your profile by the way, nice arse!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"2012 will be a far more significant event than that! "
oh i bet your inbox id bursting at the seams!!!!! lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

Lego? Not a good choice of material. Think on this....Niribo/planet X/the destroyer (aka..its a brown dwarf, part of our binary solar system which incidently has not been realised until recently, planet X being the suns twin), approaches from below the southern ecliptic (in relation to the Earths orbit around the sun). NASA has paid out Millions of dollars in the construction and siting of an infra red telescope down where...? The south pole, far more powerfull than the hubble telescope and will be unaffected by solar flares. Its purpose is to track planet X and compute the Earths exact telemetry in relation to planet X at the closest point (perihelion) and hence when it will have the greatest destructive potential. From this info scientists will be able deduce the the magnitude and nature of destructive events and locations on the surface of the Earth. Now....all jokes aside...do you really think that they are going to all this trouble for nothing? Not to mention the other telescopes that have been launched into space to track the same subject. If you look..you will find all this info yourself. The reason it is not on the news in this context is because the governments do not want to start a scare pandemic, they want life to go on as normal for as long as possible until the time comes when they will have to ....cum clean. lol, sorry heres the perv cumming out in me. Seriously though, as time passes by closer to the end of 2012, there'll be no debating or taking the piss because it will be obvious to us all. "

bothered lol

"

bothered lol"

Your obviously not bothered at the moment.....but you will be!

ZZR do you actually believe any of that stuff??

"2012 will be a far more significant event than that! oh i bet your inbox id bursting at the seams!!!!! lol "

???????????? Nice eyes and arse by the way!

"ZZR do you actually believe any of that stuff?? "

Yes I do....and with good reason. When people hit back with clever comments and take the piss etc. it is a natural reaction from those who deep down know themselves that there could be something in it but choose to be dismissive about it because treating it as a load of bollocks is easier than facing up to fact of what "might" be around the corner. Self denial. There is alot of crap info out there which helps people to disbelieve. However there is a great deal of credable info as well....when you find it...you'll know it.

"ZZR do you actually believe any of that stuff??

Yes I do....and with good reason. When people hit back with clever comments and take the piss etc. it is a natural reaction from those who deep down know themselves that there could be something in it but choose to be dismissive about it because treating it as a load of bollocks is easier than facing up to fact of what "might" be around the corner. Self denial. There is alot of crap info out there which helps people to disbelieve. However there is a great deal of credable info as well....when you find it...you'll know it. "

Well ZZR, just a little hint, if you want people to take the stuff you say as even possible dont use factually inaccurate things in your statements, while I agree that there are things out there that we may not be aware of stating them as facts when its obvious that they are not doesn't help you convince people.

havent read it, but bump

"ZZR do you actually believe any of that stuff??

Yes I do....and with good reason. When people hit back with clever comments and take the piss etc. it is a natural reaction from those who deep down know themselves that there could be something in it but choose to be dismissive about it because treating it as a load of bollocks is easier than facing up to fact of what "might" be around the corner. Self denial. There is alot of crap info out there which helps people to disbelieve. However there is a great deal of credable info as well....when you find it...you'll know it.

Well ZZR, just a little hint, if you want people to take the stuff you say as even possible dont use factually inaccurate things in your statements, while I agree that there are things out there that we may not be aware of stating them as facts when its obvious that they are not doesn't help you convince people."

Factually inaccurate? such as what?

"Factually inaccurate? such as what?"

Planet X doesnt exist ( kinda a biggie) ,

You say its a twin ( binary ) of the sun, binary systems relate to twin stellar systems , stellar = star, the name PLANET X should have given that one away.

Brown dwarf, if there was a 10th planet with sufficient mass to be classed as a brown dwarf then even amateur astronomers would be able to detect it ( no credible sightings ever ).

There has been plans for Nasa to put telescopes into place for 40 years plus ( funding and priority changes have slowed some of these and allowed some to come into service faster than others)

NONE of these are there to detect the orbits of PLANET X,

IF there was a need to detect planet X then the fact that if it was of sufficient mass to be classed as a brown dwarf then the gravity lensing effect that it has on the background of interstellar space would be easily enough to work out its orbit with maths that were available centuries ago so no new telescopes would be required.

IF it had the mass to affect this planet badly and the distance that the conspiracy theorists claim it currently occupies then the velocity that it would require to be here on the dates mentioned would mean that it cannot have an orbit that goes around the sun, its simple physics, either the mass is wrong, its speed is wrong, or that it was never really there.

Is that enough ?

"Factually inaccurate? such as what?

Planet X doesnt exist ( kinda a biggie) ,

You say its a twin ( binary ) of the sun, binary systems relate to twin stellar systems , stellar = star, the name PLANET X should have given that one away.

Brown dwarf, if there was a 10th planet with sufficient mass to be classed as a brown dwarf then even amateur astronomers would be able to detect it ( no credible sightings ever ).

There has been plans for Nasa to put telescopes into place for 40 years plus ( funding and priority changes have slowed some of these and allowed some to come into service faster than others)

NONE of these are there to detect the orbits of PLANET X,

IF there was a need to detect planet X then the fact that if it was of sufficient mass to be classed as a brown dwarf then the gravity lensing effect that it has on the background of interstellar space would be easily enough to work out its orbit with maths that were available centuries ago so no new telescopes would be required.

IF it had the mass to affect this planet badly and the distance that the conspiracy theorists claim it currently occupies then the velocity that it would require to be here on the dates mentioned would mean that it cannot have an orbit that goes around the sun, its simple physics, either the mass is wrong, its speed is wrong, or that it was never really there.

Is that enough ? "

Planet x, niribo, the destroyer or brown dwarf are different names for the same subject. It has a spirraling orbit that decays on each pass through our solar system. These passes of fly bys have been documented in our history by various civilisations throughout the globe. As for the infra red telescope down at the south pole, it is there ...I know and what its purpose is (privy information)! If you imagine planetery orbits around the sun being left to right, the orbit of the brown dwarf/niribo..whatever is top to bottom and approaches from the southern eclliptic, from 2012 we should be able to see it. Orbiting the "subject" itself is a hue of dust and debri that obscures any visible light at the present though as it gets closer will become noticeable. Infra red telescopes can detect it now of course. The issues concerning the destructive potential of the subject is in relation to disturbances in the magnetic fields of our planet and our sun which results in solar storms, pole shift and associated secondary effects which I will not go into here to avoid another debate. At the end of the day we all have eyes and ears to listen and see the world we live in and the choice to believe what we want. Being scientifically minded, I choose the precautionary principle. I hope there is nothing in this....I think otherwise.

just saying the same things again doesnt make them any more true, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions, good luck with your preparation for the end of civilisation.

should I cancel my Tesco Home Shopping delivery then?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

ermmmm its just a thought but if we take it that its even a very slim chance the world may end in 2012.

Should we not all be getting on with some serious swinging cos we dont wanna be missing out on meeting some sexy folks now do we lol

Steve xxx

"ermmmm its just a thought but if we take it that its even a very slim chance the world may end in 2012.

Should we not all be getting on with some serious swinging cos we dont wanna be missing out on meeting some sexy folks now do we lol

Steve xxx

"

Now there's a theory I can relate to!!!!

i can remember a psychology lecture about a susan someone who convinced people in america the world was goin to end ..... there a full theory around it from a psychological viewpoint!!

anyway if the world ends in 2012 we will know you were right if it doesnt there plenty of caves around to sulk in!!! moi im just gonna keep doin as im doin and whoever im doin! x

By *lirty14uMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Interestingly, you use the word Nibiro.

It's usually found in the same sentances as "ufologists, ancient astronaut theorists and conspiracy theorists"

Which are you?

Also refered to as a "supposed encounter between the Earth and a large planetary object (either a collision or a near miss) which certain groups believe will take place in the early 21st century. Believers in this doomsday event usually refer to this object as Planet X or Nibiru. The idea was first proposed in 1995 by Nancy Lieder, founder of the website ZetaTalk. Lieder describes herself as a contactee with the ability to receive messages from extra-terrestrials from the Zeta Reticuli star system through an implant in her brain. She states that she was chosen to warn mankind that the object would sweep through the solar system in May 2003 (later revised to around 2010), causing a pole shift that would destroy most of humanity.

What's the betting they changed the original date shortly before ..... May 2003!

aye thats the one i meant!! wrong name lol!!! aye there was a full cult of them!

» Add a new message to this topic