FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Single Men of Fab

Single Men of Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *razel OP   Man 49 weeks ago

South East

Greetings all single men!

Drazel hears your struggles to find people on here and there is hope yet. Ask me questions on what problems you are having on here and an answer will be provided.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *stellaWoman 49 weeks ago

London

I’m a single female, what help/hope is there for me?

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

Hi Drazel.

I really want to find a woman who is as good at impressions as Ronni Ancona. But can I find one? Can I heck.

What do I do?

"Hi Drazel.

I really want to find a woman who is as good at impressions as Ronni Ancona. But can I find one? Can I heck.

What do I do?"

I mean, I'd even take a Jan Ravens at the moment.

By *nigmaschild300Man 49 weeks ago

dunfermline

I'm not having any

By *affeine DuskMan 49 weeks ago

Caerphilly

"I’m a single female, what help/hope is there for me? "

...I literally sucked you off this morning, calm down!

London

"I’m a single female, what help/hope is there for me?

...I literally sucked you off this morning, calm down!

"

I recall and it set me up perfectly for the day, how can I repay you?

How do you not know I might be single because I want to be!!

Why do none if the women ask for cock pics. I’ve got loads. Instead they all want face pics.

Me. I’m help!

London

"Why do none if the women ask for cock pics. I’ve got loads. Instead they all want face pics. "

Ahem.

London

Me. I’m help!"

Too kind.

By *aucasian GhandiMan 49 weeks ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

Drazel......how do you secure a meet on fab...let's is know the inner secrets

Me. I’m help!

Too kind. "

I try. And yet, still no email in my box!

South East

"Hi Drazel.

What do I do?"

Drazel knows of the one they call Ronni Ancona. What you are asking for is like finding a needle in thy haystack. Drazel says you should find a woman and tell her that she is really funny whenever she makes a joke. You should do this for a few months and tell her that she would be really good at impressions. In an effort to impress you, she will try one. This time, you laugh even harder than you did before and this will subconsciously want her to do it more.

Problem solved

By *eviant KnightMan 49 weeks ago

Norton

Drazel

What's a good opening message to stand out from the crowd of other single guys?

By *elix SightedMan 49 weeks ago

Your internet

"Hi Drazel.

What do I do?"

I’m a woman! And I’m so good at impressions, I bet you think I’m a man. You can call me Ronni if you like

Drizel…

Why do no women want to meet now, whilst I’m in their area? Why do they get offended when I call them names after they reject me? Lastly what do I do with my 3000, cock pics from all angles as no women want to see them.

South East

"How do you not know I might be single because I want to be!!"

Drazel knows this a lie. Deep down you long for the companionship of someone but your anxiety keeps them all at bay because you are afraid they will not like they see. Drazel says don't be afraid to be yourself because who you are is good and worthy of love.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 49 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

"Hi Drazel.

What do I do?

I’m a woman! And I’m so good at impressions, I bet you think I’m a man. You can call me Ronni if you like "

"Hi Drazel.

What do I do?

Drazel knows of the one they call Ronni Ancona. What you are asking for is like finding a needle in thy haystack. Drazel says you should find a woman and tell her that she is really funny whenever she makes a joke. You should do this for a few months and tell her that she would be really good at impressions. In an effort to impress you, she will try one. This time, you laugh even harder than you did before and this will subconsciously want her to do it more.

Problem solved "

But what if she's shit?

"Hi Drazel.

What do I do?

I’m a woman! And I’m so good at impressions, I bet you think I’m a man. You can call me Ronni if you like "

You're that good I thought you were Mike Yarwood.

"How do you not know I might be single because I want to be!!

Drazel knows this a lie. Deep down you long for the companionship of someone but your anxiety keeps them all at bay because you are afraid they will not like they see. Drazel says don't be afraid to be yourself because who you are is good and worthy of love."

What have I told you about buying Costco fortune cookies!!

South East

"Why do none if the women ask for cock pics. I’ve got loads. Instead they all want face pics. "

Drazel hears you my child. Women like cocks, all men have cocks. A man with a cock is nice but a man with a nice face and a cock is better.

South East

Drazel knows this is impossible. A single woman on here has never seen her messages empty everytime she logs in.

South East

"Drazel......how do you secure a meet on fab...let's is know the inner secrets "

Drazel knows this problem all to well. Drazel says that attending a club would be more beneficial for you. Drazel says the scene is like applying for a job and that your profile on fab is only your CV and the clubs are the interview. A very small amount of jobs will give you a job based on your CV. In order to get the job you would like, you will at some point need to go in for the interview.

Mr Drazel.

I get to roughly 5 messages before being blocked or dropped. Is there any quirky one lines to keep interest flowing. Is being too polite an issue?

By *rucey_BigBallsMan 49 weeks ago

London

Drazel. Women don't fancy me anymore. I smell nice, look good, and rarely fart. Advice?

"Mr Drazel.

I get to roughly 5 messages before being blocked or dropped. Is there any quirky one lines to keep interest flowing. Is being too polite an issue?"

Loved you on Gladiators. You should definitely bring that up.

"Drizel…

Why do no women want to meet now, whilst I’m in their area? Why do they get offended when I call them names after they reject me? Lastly what do I do with my 3000, cock pics from all angles as no women want to see them. "

Create a PowerPoint presentation. That will reduce the pic count to 1 file. And everyone loves to ensure a presentation

"Mr Drazel.

I get to roughly 5 messages before being blocked or dropped. Is there any quirky one lines to keep interest flowing. Is being too polite an issue?

Loved you on Gladiators. You should definitely bring that up."

If i looked like a gladiator. I'd have that travelator looking like a slip n slide with all the women trying to make the climb. Lol

South East

"Drazel

What's a good opening message to stand out from the crowd of other single guys? "

Drazel hears you. Drazel says you think about what everyone else is doing and do the opposite. People on here appreciate respect more than anything. Drazel says it is foolish to think a one liner will make them bend at the knees. A non sexual message with a reference to their profile will suggest that you have done your due diligence and are approaching in the correct manner. Drazel also says that a very minimum compliment is better than a big one and a question at the end of your message will subconsciously make them more inclined to reply.

Drazel has spoken.

South East

"Drazel. Women don't fancy me anymore. I smell nice, look good, and rarely fart. Advice?"

Drazel says women haven't changed, it is only your thinking that has. Drazel sees that you are in relatively good shape and working out, a good diet and going to bed earlier and getting a good night's sleep will increase testosterone. Drazel says this will make you move more confidently and women will begin to take notice.

Drazel has spoken.

Please can you find me a women to clean my motorbike naked as I sit there taking pictures and drinking beer

By *ambertMan 49 weeks ago

Cheltenham

What is the average flight speed of a fully laden swallow?

By *ace_RichtofenMan 49 weeks ago

Prestatyn

I have a very serious problem. A problem that is vexing me beyond all belief. It is causing serious issues and I don't how to resolve it. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

» Add a new message to this topic