FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > June Goals

June Goals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BootyfulDay OP   Woman 47 weeks ago

Well holy moly we’re already into the 6th month of the year, almost half way through 2023! How crazy! It’s a day late but happy June everyone!

Looking back on May did you achieve some of what you wanted/made some progress? If you just wanted to get to the end of the month you did it!

What’s everyone’s plans for this month? I’m just being nosy and like to know what everyone is focusing on or working towards hehe plus putting your goals/intentions out there is supposed to help you focus/manifest them!

I'm not going to lie, today has been such a write off for the 1st of the month, between over working this weekend and having a terribly sore ear infection I slept all day when I got in from night shift. I have managed to get my 1 mile run done before I head in to work tonight so that's a bonus! I can't remember what day I'm on but the streak continues But even though it's a bad start, we can still continue with the rest of the month in a positive way!

Right now I’m off the the gym, I have been rather irregular at working out last month so June is the time to get super strong! With that, I have an item of clothing that I want to fit into again so hoping to lose some weight (gosh that never ending goal hehe!)

I wish I could say I’m making lots of plans for this month however I think I will be working lots and covering holidays so instead I’ll focus on getting rich and making plans for the rest of the year and actually going to socials

But share with us your plans for the month, what if anything you’re hoping to achieve and let’s go into June and smash it! If you have need any motivation / advice to help your goals then maybe we can all support each other!

Keep being a bloody badass!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imi_RougeWoman 47 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I really need to start taking so my supplements again, to help with my health issues.

I've made a start, just need to order some more.

I've been slacking on my walks, need to get another one in a week, as well as the dog walks.

And I really need to sort my sons bedroom out... Get rid of some furniture and sort my wardrobe out.

It's alot

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

I’ve achieved loads in May, done more DIY during that month than in the previous 5 YEARS.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan 47 weeks ago

Den of Iniquity

"Well holy moly we’re already into the 6th month of the year, almost half way through 2023! How crazy! It’s a day late but happy June everyone!

Looking back on May did you achieve some of what you wanted/made some progress? If you just wanted to get to the end of the month you did it!

What’s everyone’s plans for this month? I’m just being nosy and like to know what everyone is focusing on or working towards hehe plus putting your goals/intentions out there is supposed to help you focus/manifest them!

I'm not going to lie, today has been such a write off for the 1st of the month, between over working this weekend and having a terribly sore ear infection I slept all day when I got in from night shift. I have managed to get my 1 mile run done before I head in to work tonight so that's a bonus! I can't remember what day I'm on but the streak continues But even though it's a bad start, we can still continue with the rest of the month in a positive way!

Right now I’m off the the gym, I have been rather irregular at working out last month so June is the time to get super strong! With that, I have an item of clothing that I want to fit into again so hoping to lose some weight (gosh that never ending goal hehe!)

I wish I could say I’m making lots of plans for this month however I think I will be working lots and covering holidays so instead I’ll focus on getting rich and making plans for the rest of the year and actually going to socials

But share with us your plans for the month, what if anything you’re hoping to achieve and let’s go into June and smash it! If you have need any motivation / advice to help your goals then maybe we can all support each other!

Keep being a bloody badass! "

You're doing amazing sweetie and stay strong for your goals and yes more socials you woman

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

My main plan for June is to survive to July.

"I really need to start taking so my supplements again, to help with my health issues.

I've made a start, just need to order some more.

I've been slacking on my walks, need to get another one in a week, as well as the dog walks.

And I really need to sort my sons bedroom out... Get rid of some furniture and sort my wardrobe out.

It's alot "

It does seem like a lot with saying it all out but just take it one day at a time and if you can, break it down into smaller goals….that way you can tick things off along the way and ticking things off is such a satisfactory feeling but it sounds like you have a lot going on so I wish you all the best and if you can find a fun podcast or good music then your walks will be a little more fun

"I’ve achieved loads in May, done more DIY during that month than in the previous 5 YEARS. "

Oh my days you are a MACHINE! Well done you! I did actually declutter and almost finished deep cleaning my bathroom, just trying to clean the sealant and do finishing touches but I have so much other diy to do….I’m scared to start as I usually make so much more mess in the process

" You're doing amazing sweetie and stay strong for your goals and yes more socials you woman "

Heheh all the socials yes please and my travelling goals will have to include Northampton gosh with all this build up I’m going to assume it’s the most amazing place in the world

"My main plan for June is to survive to July. "

You’ve got this sunshine! We all believe in you and take it one day at a time!

By *rHotNottsMan 47 weeks ago

Dubai / Nottingham

My plan is to visit uk and catch up with family, friends and a few of you guys

Other than that, finish a couple of books I’m reading and try not to kill my houseplants in this crazy heat

By *uriousscouserWoman 47 weeks ago

Wirral

My main goal for the month was to book onto my next course and I've been accepted onto the one I want this morning.

That's me done for the month!

"My plan is to visit uk and catch up with family, friends and a few of you guys

Other than that, finish a couple of books I’m reading and try not to kill my houseplants in this crazy heat "

What books are you reading? Someone at work was asking for book recommendations and I was trying to remember the last time I read! Need to get back to reading myself good luck with the houseplants

"My main goal for the month was to book onto my next course and I've been accepted onto the one I want this morning.

That's me done for the month! "

Oh my days you are winning at life!! Now you can do whatever you want for the rest of the month and walk about smugly

By *rHotNottsMan 47 weeks ago

Dubai / Nottingham

"My plan is to visit uk and catch up with family, friends and a few of you guys

Other than that, finish a couple of books I’m reading and try not to kill my houseplants in this crazy heat

What books are you reading? Someone at work was asking for book recommendations and I was trying to remember the last time I read! Need to get back to reading myself good luck with the houseplants "

I’m reading imaginable by Jane McGonigal , you might like it , it’s about mental time travel, check her out on TED first, she’s very smart , computer games developer.

By *enriette and SamCouple 47 weeks ago

wuu2

He shoots he scores!!

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan 47 weeks ago

Den of Iniquity

"

You're doing amazing sweetie and stay strong for your goals and yes more socials you woman

Heheh all the socials yes please and my travelling goals will have to include Northampton gosh with all this build up I’m going to assume it’s the most amazing place in the world "

Well I live there so it has to be

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 46 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

Yesterday I mad an innuendo-laden post about getting sweaty and breathless and being covered in whip marks. I've been doing yoga for nearly 2 years now but yesterday was the first time in around 8 years since I've done any sort of weights/HIIT training. I can still press an 8kg kettlebell for reps - go me!

I thought I'd fallen out of love with this sort of training because reasons. But I surprised myself with how much I enjoyed it - my June goal is to keep it up.

J

By *atnayCouple 46 weeks ago

STEVENAGE

My goal for June is to keep on track with my weight loss journey.

May 22 I was in a vicious cycle of comfort eating. Over weight was an understatement and pre diabetic to boot

12 months on and I've lost 7st, gained some muscle and reversed my HC1.. whatever its called reading.

I want to loose 1 more stone. Tone up a bit more and then maintain.

I also want to find my inner confidence. I see others in clubs enjoying themselves without a care in the world. Where as I need a couple of drinks at least to relax and even then find myself worrying about whos watching. Maybe because it's all new to us. So yea, inner confidence and another stone weight loss please. N

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Hey OP.

I love these threads. So positive to see people making plans and achieving their goals. As well as all the support people give each other.

Well done to everyone some amazing things happening.

My June has so far been lovely and it's only the 7th!

My main goal this month is to get through my performance on the 17th without falling off my chair. I'm so out of practice. I must focus and practice and somehow squeeze into my corset.

Hopefully, I'll also find time for another couple of sea swims and a catch up or 3 with friends. If I'm lucky, I might even be kissed too.

Good luck to you all. Xx

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 46 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

"Hey OP.

I love these threads. So positive to see people making plans and achieving their goals. As well as all the support people give each other.

My main goal this month is to get through my performance on the 17th without falling off my chair. I'm so out of practice. I must focus and practice and somehow squeeze into my corset.

Hopefully, I'll also find time for another couple of sea swims and a catch up or 3 with friends. If I'm lucky, I might even be kissed too.

Good luck to you all. Xx"

Those are such nice goals to have. I'm sure you'll smash your performance!

J

To get back to consistent but manageable running distances

To continue with with my therapists anxiety coping techniques

To take a photo a day

By *BootyfulDay OP   Woman 46 weeks ago

"Yesterday I mad an innuendo-laden post about getting sweaty and breathless and being covered in whip marks. I've been doing yoga for nearly 2 years now but yesterday was the first time in around 8 years since I've done any sort of weights/HIIT training. I can still press an 8kg kettlebell for reps - go me!

I thought I'd fallen out of love with this sort of training because reasons. But I surprised myself with how much I enjoyed it - my June goal is to keep it up.

J"

Oh wow I have tried yoga but I don’t think it’s for me, it’s so hard hehe!

Well done on your kettlebell/hiit training! Do you feel super strong? keep it up and by the end of the month you’re gonna be a strong badass!

"My goal for June is to keep on track with my weight loss journey.

May 22 I was in a vicious cycle of comfort eating. Over weight was an understatement and pre diabetic to boot

12 months on and I've lost 7st, gained some muscle and reversed my HC1.. whatever its called reading.

I want to loose 1 more stone. Tone up a bit more and then maintain.

I also want to find my inner confidence. I see others in clubs enjoying themselves without a care in the world. Where as I need a couple of drinks at least to relax and even then find myself worrying about whos watching. Maybe because it's all new to us. So yea, inner confidence and another stone weight loss please. N "

I’m sure you’ve heard it before but I’m sure those confident looking people in the club are also nervous and feeling insecure about something! But hopefully the next time you go it will be a little easier and will continue to get easier and a bit more confident I say this like I know what I’m talking about but actually I do the same and prefer a drink to feel more confident too!

I’ve not ventured into a club as I’m quite shy about it so kudos to you! All the best for this month sunshine

"Hey OP.

Good luck to you all. Xx"

Ooooo is it a chair dance you’re doing? I did that for a bit and oooooft the bruises on my hips and thighs eek hehe

We will have to message you daily for you to practice your routine but all the best with the performance and let us know how it goes! and make sure you get all the kisses

"To get back to consistent but manageable running distances

To take a photo a day

"

What kind of photo are you taking daily? That sounds interesting! But that sounds like you’re trying to get more consistent and moving in the right direction so well done!

What’s your next running distance goal?

By *mf123Man 46 weeks ago

the space between spaces

Lots of new things in june i dont like change so it will be a challenge but in the end it will be good for me to be free of the curse thats caused so much agro i just hope it works out well

By *oggoneMan 46 weeks ago

Derry

Get back on my bike and working out again. Empty my freezer, spend july bbqing and filling it up again.

"To get back to consistent but manageable running distances

To take a photo a day

What kind of photo are you taking daily? That sounds interesting! But that sounds like you’re trying to get more consistent and moving in the right direction so well done!

What’s your next running distance goal? "

In terms of photos the only rules are:

1 it has to be outside of the house and not my garden

2. There has to be a reason for taking it, doesn't have to have a deep meaning but the image needs an explanation as to why I took it.

With the running I did 8km yesterday and a quick 6km just now. I would like to at some point do a marathon but feel absolutely no inner urge other than just to see if I can

» Add a new message to this topic