FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dam!

Dam!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *empting Devil. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Just been doing some research and it looks like I'm going to have to stock up on dental dams!!!

What would the reaction be if a woman insisted (on medical advice, nothing contagious just not recommended) that you use a dam when you go down on her?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If it was what the woman needed to do and so long as they were latex free I wouldn't have a problem.

Sheffield

"If it was what the woman needed to do and so long as they were latex free I wouldn't have a problem. "

Hmmmnn I hadn't even considered the latex issue! I always have latex free condoms.

Going to have to ring the gum for advice.

Sheffield

Any male opinions? How would you feel if asked to use a dental dam?

"Any male opinions? How would you feel if asked to use a dental dam? "

I dont even know what one is lol..

[Removed by poster at 29/01/13 16:05:50]

"If it's got to be then so be it. Condoms are not to everyone's taste but they are required by most. I would view using a dam as the same. "

Plus I carry a dam with me to all play meets, never been asked to use one but do have them.

Sheffield

"Any male opinions? How would you feel if asked to use a dental dam?

I dont even know what one is lol.. "

It's a square of the same stuff condoms are made of designed to be used when giving a woman oral to prevent fluid exchange/skin to skin contact if you have concerns about herpes, warts etc - or in my case medication which could possibly be harmful and which will be in all my bodily fluids for a few days after treatment.

It's a square of the same stuff condoms are made of designed to be used when giving a woman oral to prevent fluid exchange/skin to skin contact if you have concerns about herpes, warts etc - or in my case medication which could possibly be harmful and which will be in all my bodily fluids for a few days after treatment."

Ohhh lol.. Id use them but not if they taste weird.. Donno why but i crave the taste of pussy juice :-/.. Girlfriend love it haha..

Sheffield

It's a square of the same stuff condoms are made of designed to be used when giving a woman oral to prevent fluid exchange/skin to skin contact if you have concerns about herpes, warts etc - or in my case medication which could possibly be harmful and which will be in all my bodily fluids for a few days after treatment.

Ohhh lol.. Id use them but not if they taste weird.. Donno why but i crave the taste of pussy juice :-/.. Girlfriend love it haha.."

Which is the problem! My pussy juice could (possibly) be toxic for a while!

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Toxic for how long ?

Sheffield

"Toxic for how long ?"

A few days every three weeks for about 4 months.

south east

What about maybe not playing for they few days would that not be a better option or are you now going to kill for suggesting it

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I would just mention it on my profile but not make a big deal out of it. I believe quite a lot of prostitutes use them (not saying your a prostitute) but i do think they are getting more common. Either that or abstain the times when you need to use one

Ohhh lol.. Id use them but not if they taste weird.. Donno why but i crave the taste of pussy juice :-/.. Girlfriend love it haha..

Which is the problem! My pussy juice could (possibly) be toxic for a while! "

Im indestructable!! Been in loads of accidents plus i have never caught anything apart from a cold lol.. Which is gone within a few hours haha.. Had flu for a day once lol..

Sheffield

"What about maybe not playing for they few days would that not be a better option or are you now going to kill for suggesting it "

I'm just covering my bases (pun not intended). Funny thing is all the website info refers to the need for condoms at that time and there's just one solitary reference to cunnilingus amongst all the oral sex references!

If I'm horny I'm liable to want to do something about it.

south east

May I make a disgraceful suggestion in that case ....should your needs for fun overtake you..is it possible to have fun without oral.....yes anno god forbid

Sheffield

"May I make a disgraceful suggestion in that case ....should your needs for fun overtake you..is it possible to have fun without oral.....yes anno god forbid "

Good lord! Is it??? But how will I cum?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I think if you know you have a problem, and there is something out there that helps the problem, then use that something! You've done your research and want to prevent someone else getting ill so go for it.

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

I've now got images of men strutting round with a Ready Brek glow when you mentioned toxic.

Sorry

Sheffield

"I've now got images of men strutting round with a Ready Brek glow when you mentioned toxic.

Sorry "

Hee hee!

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i think i would not go there if there was a toxic problem maybe still finger you but would have to remember which fingers i used. sorry to hear you got a problem but at least your brave and honest enough to say about it

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd probably get the dam thing stuck to my face like a mask and blunder about. what about clingfilm? Any use?

By *ll-Knight-longMan  over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

By *ll-Knight-longMan  over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

I am sure that any sensitive play male would listen to each situation and try to accommodate a personal situation with the minimum amount of fuss to avoid embarrassment and maintain the passion and intimate progress of any play just as most sensitive women would and do the same in reverse. But having never used a dam I wouldn't know till I tried ....whatever the result it would be a detail in the fun to be shared together possibly with a fumbling giggle at first and not one sided issue in my view

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I'd probably get the dam thing stuck to my face like a mask and blunder about. what about clingfilm? Any use? "

Years ago we used to advise using clingfilm if you didn't have a dental dam to hand. It might be difficult to find latex free.

By *iamp86Man  over a year ago

preston

Is now wondering why or what you taking to make pussy juices toxic ....??

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Is now wondering why or what you taking to make pussy juices toxic ....?? "

Lots of drugs and treatments come through in your fluids.

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Another idea instead of dams, look for and try lots of other ways to cum....

Oh hang on, I realise I have met the OP and mine was a silly suggestion

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

Any more toxic than the chilli vodka jellies...!?!?

» Add a new message to this topic