FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Demanding Pic

Demanding Pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a thought, what do u guys think of people who demand face pic in first mail when they themselves don't have any on their profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

If you don't agree with it, don't respond to it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Perfectly reasonable request , just ask for one back

I suppose it is reasonable, I just don't think anybody should send a face pic in first mail as u don't have a clue who u are mailing

"If you don't agree with it, don't respond to it "

That's true enough. Its the same for people who state in their profile, no winks or friend requests without chatting first, then they go do exactly the same thing haha

"Just a thought, what do u guys think of people who demand face pic in first mail when they themselves don't have any on their profile?"

well whats the point in chatting to sumone and arranging to meet only to realise u dont fancy them when they send u a face pic?makes sense to send one at the beginning i think

Most time when u take the time to read someone's profile and find they are interesting, u respond and send face pic.

People say ask for one back, how do u now the person will reply?

"I suppose it is reasonable, I just don't think anybody should send a face pic in first mail as u don't have a clue who u are mailing "

Exactly , and nor does the other person and you wouldn't mail them if you were not interested

"Just a thought, what do u guys think of people who demand face pic in first mail when they themselves don't have any on their profile?

well whats the point in chatting to sumone and arranging to meet only to realise u dont fancy them when they send u a face pic?makes sense to send one at the beginning i think"

Who says they would even reply to your message?

"Most time when u take the time to read someone's profile and find they are interesting, u respond and send face pic.

People say ask for one back, how do u now the person will reply? "

So do you mean that when you send the first message you get asked for a face pic ?

"Most time when u take the time to read someone's profile and find they are interesting, u respond and send face pic.

So do you mean that when you send the first message you get asked for a face pic ?"

No I am talking about people who would not read a message if there is no pic add as they profile requested

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

So do you mean that when you send the first message you get asked for a face pic ?

No I am talking about people who would not read a message if there is no pic add as they profile requested "

Like my profile!

It is simple - don't message them and don't send a pic. If you are so suspicious of others motives that you think a random stranger that you message will use your face pic for nefarious purposes then its best you just move on to another profile.

"Just a thought, what do u guys think of people who demand face pic in first mail when they themselves don't have any on their profile?"

I simply don't care and just move on. I never send face pics on first message anyway.

No I am talking about people who would not read a message if there is no pic add as they profile requested "

I do that but then I ask for a face pic because they can already see mine. The amount of messages I get without a pic is daft though.

I don't think anything of it, in fact I don't waste a nanosecond of my life even thinking about it

Since we have rejoined we have not looked for a meet, so have not uploaded any face pics yet. Seems to annoy some people, but so what!

As and when we want to meet, we will put face pics in private ready to send. Don't feel pressurised to send face pics to all and sundry.

I wait until I am happy the person is genuine before sending a mugshot. A friend had his pilfered and used to set up a fake profile.

» Add a new message to this topic