FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A question for caged cucks

A question for caged cucks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *argaryen stark OP   Couple 40 weeks ago

pinxton

My wife has decided my pathetic little cock is going to be in chastity full time . Do any other caged cucks have any hygiene tips please ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

Febreeze

By *unx2019Couple 40 weeks ago

Moray

He's caged 24/7. It's usually ok to wear in shower and stays clean but maybe a couple of times a week take it off and let him wash himself properly, all under strict supervision so can't have a sneaky play. Even better if partner cleans it, adds to torment.

Then of course can lock him back up again, ice cube is usually useful if he's too excited

By *oyforGoddessMan 40 weeks ago

Chester Le Street

Is your cage metal or plastic.

By *argaryen stark OP   Couple 40 weeks ago

pinxton

"Is your cage metal or plastic."
metal

By *oyforGoddessMan 40 weeks ago

Chester Le Street

I've worn plastic and metal. The plastic ones tend to smell so would need removing and cleaning fairly regular. The metal, i've only worn for a week, but just used a shower to hose it clean

By *knorwichcoupleCouple 34 weeks ago

Norwich

Shave all hair off. Put silicone spray in lock, stops it rusting. Bath every day, shower is no good for a caged cuck. Sudacream in the tube and a little around the ball ring. Use hair removal cream once he is caged. Decide when to use your strap on for his emission release. Enjoy the tension as he gets horny. Finally help him with when you finally let him out to orgasm as he may feel down because he is now not caged and the first real penis made orgasm will be very painful. Once a cuck is caged and really used to being caged any time out of the cage is a real problem as a cuck will see being caged as a sign of being with his hotwife like a ing ring.

Norwich

hotwife like a wedding ring is a symbol of marriage.

By *ndianas bonerMan 34 weeks ago

Belfast

"Shave all hair off. Put silicone spray in lock, stops it rusting. Bath every day, shower is no good for a caged cuck. Sudacream in the tube and a little around the ball ring. Use hair removal cream once he is caged. Decide when to use your strap on for his emission release. Enjoy the tension as he gets horny. Finally help him with when you finally let him out to orgasm as he may feel down because he is now not caged and the first real penis made orgasm will be very painful. Once a cuck is caged and really used to being caged any time out of the cage is a real problem as a cuck will see being caged as a sign of being with his hotwife like a ing ring."

Relate so much to this. Being caged becomes part of the package so to speak. I totally get the down feelings when released. Pure guilt as if you've failed in someway. Close supervision needed though along with encouragement and caution too

Norwich

Metal for long term stainless not chrome plated as plated is bad for skin issues.

My cuck has a record of 105 days without it being removed and he cried when it came off and I gave him a handy to completion. He begged to be locked back in, but I said no, not till I see it is needed.

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS 34 weeks ago

Bristol

"My wife has decided my pathetic little cock is going to be in chastity full time . "

A moment of silence for this man penis.

By (user no longer on site) 34 weeks ago

Let the parrot out for some extra room.

By *ndianas bonerMan 34 weeks ago

Belfast

"Metal for long term stainless not chrome plated as plated is bad for skin issues.

My cuck has a record of 105 days without it being removed and he cried when it came off and I gave him a handy to completion. He begged to be locked back in, but I said no, not till I see it is needed."

Interesting twist not letting him back in the cage. Good sign of training and fully conditioned cuck. Impressed

By *argaryen stark OP   Couple 34 weeks ago

pinxton

By *op2Couple 34 weeks ago

North west

"Metal for long term stainless not chrome plated as plated is bad for skin issues.

My cuck has a record of 105 days without it being removed and he cried when it came off and I gave him a handy to completion. He begged to be locked back in, but I said no, not till I see it is needed."

why did he cry/ want it back on ?

"My wife has decided my pathetic little cock is going to be in chastity full time . Do any other caged cucks have any hygiene tips please ?"

Your wife needs a slap even if you are a pathetic little cock

"My wife has decided my pathetic little cock is going to be in chastity full time . Do any other caged cucks have any hygiene tips please ?

Your wife needs a slap even if you are a pathetic little cock"

With the pathetic little cock?

By *assysaz40Man 34 weeks ago

chorley

Love my pathetic little cock being caged

By *knorwichcoupleCouple 33 weeks ago

Norwich

My cuck has a record of 105 days without it being removed and he cried when it came off and I gave him a handy to completion. He begged to be locked back in, but I said no, not till I see it is needed. why did he cry/ want it back on ? "

Because he sees it as a sign of being my cuck. He likes to wear my cage, when I require it to be wore, without it he thinks I am not interested in cuckolding him.

By *ottsguy40Man 3 weeks ago

kirkby in ashfield

"My wife has decided my pathetic little cock is going to be in chastity full time . Do any other caged cucks have any hygiene tips please ?"

Get a cage with open rings on me and willing to discuss also

Local

By *oe and lolaCouple 2 weeks ago

Weston

My balls are so tight and small as well as the shaft thing being too big I struggle to wear anything

By *knorwichcoupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Norwich

"My balls are so tight and small as well as the shaft thing being too big I struggle to wear anything "

Used the Egg shaped chastity cage, that will contain even the smallest penis and balls.

By *esthetic21Man 2 weeks ago

west midlands

So weird this

By *ornucopiaMan 2 weeks ago

Bexley

"So weird this "

It certainly would be on yours!

By *oe and lolaCouple 1 week ago

Weston

Lola doesn’t like the idea of chastity. But I really want it. But I’m just too small and balls just retract. It’s hopeless.

By *knorwichcoupleCouple 1 week ago

Norwich

"Lola doesn’t like the idea of chastity. But I really want it. But I’m just too small and balls just retract. It’s hopeless. "

Use an Egg shaped chastity cage, that will contain even the smallest penis and balls. Seems you need to be caged for your own good.

By *illy IdolMan 1 week ago

Somewhere near the middle

Some of this just sounds like mental abuse to me

By *knorwichcoupleCouple 1 week ago

Norwich

"Some of this just sounds like mental abuse to me"

More like metal abuse.

By *ottsguy40Man 1 week ago

kirkby in ashfield