FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > been asked for some advice but stuck

been asked for some advice but stuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My mate in a dilemmna ...she n her ex hubby to be registered her son in both their names ....knowing hes not biological father . they were seperated at time but trying to get back together and he accepted baby at time as his ...2 years later and they in middle of divorce and the baby father has started saying they broke the law and threatening the mum ....just need to know if anyone knows lrgally where she stands

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The real father (biological) is threatening or the guy who she is divorcing? X

Best to ask the solicitor dealing with the divorce

"Best to ask the solicitor dealing with the divorce "

True! X

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

All she has to say is that at the time of signing she believed the stated father to BE the REAL father.

The bloke who is threatening is all hot air unless he gets biological proof that he is the father.

The real father is threatening criminal proceedings

"All she has to say is that at the time of signing she believed the stated father to BE the REAL father."

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

iv mailed you hope it helps

I would have thought the biological father would have legal rights over the child regardless of who's name the child was registered in.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"The real father is threatening criminal proceedings "

That's the role of the police and the CPS....You mean he's threatening civil action?

Is he minted?

Torquay

They sound like perfect Jeremy Kyle material.....

Not minted ...not even working ...and a baby he just had with another women been in care since day he was born n social services just to be granted full care order til child 18

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

"I would have thought the biological father would have legal rights over the child regardless of who's name the child was registered in."
he has to prove he is the father ie dna tests

Torquay

"Not minted ...not even working ...and a baby he just had with another women been in care since day he was born n social services just to be granted full care order til child 18 "

So very unlikely to be taking anyone to court then?

The name is irrelevant....if he is the biological father and can prove it then he has nothing to worry about.

He can get a paternity test done privately for £49.50 through a lab...

Lets say he is dad... What's the harm, would he not be held responsible in contributing monthly costs? :-/

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Why is he bothered all of a sudden after 2 years?

"They sound like perfect Jeremy Kyle material....."

As quoted by her "" she has more respect for her n her son to appear on that show """

By *eal_Dick_TurpinMan  over a year ago

Exeter

this is exactly why paternity testing should be mandatory.

(cue loads of women (for it is never men) saying how pointless this is as paternal fraud is almost unheard of, when in fact it's running between 25% and 40% depending on where in the country you live, and urban vs rural.

*****NOBODY***** should be able to simply "choose" what name to put down on a birth certificate, the first, longest lasting and most important document in a person's life.

When a certain politician "chose" who to put down as the driver of his car when it went through a gatso he got imprisoned for it, quite correctly.

Exeter

"

As quoted by her "" she has more respect for her n her son to appear on that show """"

doesn't sound like she even knows the meaning of the word....

"Lets say he is dad... What's the harm, would he not be held responsible in contributing monthly costs? :-/ "

she more worried about her son safety than money

He sounds like a dead beat dad.. He obviously doesn't give a toss about the baby. From what you've written, it seems to me he's trying to hurt/get at the mother and using the child as a pawn. I agree with the other posts. Just seek advice from a solicitor, make a diary of dates and times of the harassment and what's said and keep it as evidence. It can be used as evidence, words of mouth can't or don't stand up as strong.

Hope all goes well for her.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

IANAL but I always thought the husband was always assumed to be the father legally.

From wat I been just told ....this all started when he got told his other son was going to made a ward of court to social services

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

If the birth dad wasn't there or interested in registering the birth then yes it was wrong to put someone else down and technically fraud but as has been said it's her word against his unless he steps up to a test

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Funnily enough due to English Law being a mix of common law and other legal precedents, no man is 'legally' a childs father unless he was married to the mother at the time of birth. I knew a couple who had a child out of wedlock and the day they got married he 'adopted his own son as up til then, although his name was on the birth certificate, he had no paternal rights at all. So the adoptive father would (in the eyes of the law) actually have more rights to be the childs father than the biological father if they weren't married at the time.

"All she has to say is that at the time of signing she believed the stated father to BE the REAL father.

The bloke who is threatening is all hot air unless he gets biological proof that he is the father."

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"this is exactly why paternity testing should be mandatory.

(cue loads of women (for it is never men) saying how pointless this is as paternal fraud is almost unheard of, when in fact it's running between 25% and 40% depending on where in the country you live, and urban vs rural.

*****NOBODY***** should be able to simply "choose" what name to put down on a birth certificate, the first, longest lasting and most important document in a person's life.

When a certain politician "chose" who to put down as the driver of his car when it went through a gatso he got imprisoned for it, quite correctly."

You are now unable to register the father of a child on the Birth Certificate unless the chap is there, at the Registry Office in person.

My daughter knows who the father of my grandson is, he knows as he pays maintenance and the CSA know who he is. However, as he was not with her when she registered my grandson, the Birth Certificate says "father unknown".... It's is the law.

Yes, they knowingly broke the law, however, the CPS would have to prove they knowingly broke the law.

As some above said, provided she believed, at the time of registration, that the registered father was actually the biological father.... There is nothing anyone can do. The CSA however will take a different view when they go to try to collect maintenance.

I always feel a bit sad for people in this situation,im sure she thought the other man to be a better father but the child still has one good or not.

Im sure she will get good advice from a solicitor and probably best to see one.

Maybe the guy will step up and be a dad maybe hes gutted the child doesn't have his name.

Exeter

"He sounds like a dead beat dad.."

obviously not too dead beat to fuck and get pregnant by though eh....

"He sounds like a dead beat dad..

"

Although i think some people only find this out after i do think people have children far too quick without actually knowing someone.

evesham

"

How can you possibly know what sort of Dad someone will be before they are a Dad?

My sister got pregnant with her then boyfriend. At the time he was elated. Was planning everything from the nursery to how he was going to support the 3 of them. Then 5 months in he showed his true colours saying he wasn't ready to grow up and fucked off to Spain to be a club rep.

She now has a fantastic husband who calls my nephew son and a gorgeous little girl.

Exeter

"

How can you possibly know what sort of Dad someone will be before they are a Dad? "

oh I dunno, you could do something completely unheard of and not get fucking pregnant outside of marriage, and you know, actually stand by your marriage vows.

a quick acquiantance is sufficient if all you are going to do is meet and chill and fuck, as on here, but when i comes to larger things like bringing a new life into the world or just handing someone the deeds to you house and car and bank details, you know, you just might wanna gt to know them a bit better first

"

Any bloke that has live sperm can be a father of a child. This guy clearly isn't a dad..

And to be fair, nobody knows anyone 100% ever. He may have seem ok at the start, he obviously isn't at the end !!!

evesham

"

How can you possibly know what sort of Dad someone will be before they are a Dad?

oh I dunno, you could do something completely unheard of and not get fucking pregnant outside of marriage, and you know, actually stand by your marriage vows.

a quick acquiantance is sufficient if all you are going to do is meet and chill and fuck, as on here, but when i comes to larger things like bringing a new life into the world or just handing someone the deeds to you house and car and bank details, you know, you just might wanna gt to know them a bit better first"

Because marriage means you are a good father???? Get real.

"

oh I dunno, you could do something completely unheard of and not get fucking pregnant outside of marriage,"

LOL is this the 1800s? You don't have to be married to have a stable relationship? Even then, there are single parent families who are MUCH better off without the other parent. I brought up my daughter alone for several years. Was I feckless because me and her father decided we had to end the relationship?

"

a quick acquiantance is sufficient if all you are going to do is meet and chill and fuck, as on here, but when i comes to larger things like bringing a new life into the world or just handing someone the deeds to you house and car and bank details, you know, you just might wanna gt to know them a bit better first

Because marriage means you are a good father???? Get real. "

What a complete and utter stupid thing to say.. There are many reasons why babies are born out of wedlock !!!

I Don't think its anything to do with marriage

"My mate in a dilemmna ...she n her ex hubby to be registered her son in both their names ....knowing hes not biological father . they were seperated at time but trying to get back together and he accepted baby at time as his ...2 years later and they in middle of divorce and the baby father has started saying they broke the law and threatening the mum ....just need to know if anyone knows lrgally where she stands"

Think you will find, that your statement that they both knowingly committed fraud by registering false details, would be enough for a court to decide guilt.

What an evil web we weave when we start out to deceive

Exeter

"

What a complete and utter stupid thing to say.. There are many reasons why babies are born out of wedlock !!!"

yup, and none of them are good.

low

moral

fibre

He's right. If she knowingly put the wrong name down as father that is illegal.

evesham

"

What a complete and utter stupid thing to say.. There are many reasons why babies are born out of wedlock !!!

low

moral

fibre"

Wow....... Just.......... Wow

Some ppl just never cease to amaze me!

I can't forget there's a 2 year old in all this .....his mum does her best no support from either of them ...he always well dressed ....I always said a child deserves to know who his/her parents but more I get to know ....n yes I know of him .....I truly believe he is best off not knowing him .....

"

low

moral

fibre"

LOL, its like Victorian Dad from Viz.

I've never been married. I guess that makes me an evil slattern for daring to conceive and give birth without a ring on my finger.

So the child developes a severe illness and the doctors need to know family history of the child.

Mum has been killed and child is in care.

The hospital contacts the childs father as named on its birth certificate.

Unfortunately for the child, all the information regarding its father is totally useless because its mother lied and no body actually knows who the real father is.

Not a problem for those that lied is it, but pretty shit for the poor unfortunate child.

Me too ...for leaving my ex for been a lying cheating controlling nasty piece of work

evesham

"Me too ...for leaving my ex for been a lying cheating controlling nasty piece of work"

for shame.....did your marriage vows mean nothing to you woman?

did you not know that the man of the house has the right to behave however he wises and you, the little lady, must obey and serve him

By *howman_ukMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"Lets say he is dad... What's the harm, would he not be held responsible in contributing monthly costs? :-/

she more worried about her son safety than money"

Why? from what you said she could quite easily get social services on her side to provide adequate protection for the child i.e ban on seeing his child or supervised visits through a contact centre.

All they have to day is that she believed that he was the farther when the son was born, how many other Dads have brought up children to believe she or he was his own and to find out some years later this was not the case, you don't see them being dragged through court for having their name on the birth certificate

"Me too ...for leaving my ex for been a lying cheating controlling nasty piece of work

did you not know that the man of the house has the right to behave however he wises and you, the little lady, must

obey and serve him "

Obey was never in my marriage vows

You cant change a childs name without both parents permission, i know because i went thro it when i went thro my divorce, the only way she could have changed the childs name is by saying either she didnt know who the real dad was or that he was dead, if that was the case she has broke the law, as the real dad by law has to sign to give permission to change his childs name, my ex wouldnt so i couldnt change my daughters name, you cant just change someones name, its a legal procedure

By *uzy206Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

She hasn't done anything wrong. She was quite entitled to put her husband's name on the birth certificate even if he was not the biological father. The fact they were married at the time of birth would automatically give him 'parental responsibility' at the time of birth even if his name wasn't on the birth certificate. He will retain parental responsibility for this child even if they divorce. The biological father will not gain parental responsibility unless he applies to a Family Court for it. However if he can be proved to be the biological father he can still be made to pay maintenance.

"My mate in a dilemmna ...she n her ex hubby to be registered her son in both their names ....knowing hes not biological father . they were seperated at time but trying to get back together and he accepted baby at time as his ...2 years later and they in middle of divorce and the baby father has started saying they broke the law and threatening the mum ....just need to know if anyone knows lrgally where she stands"

The first think we really need to know is has a DNA test been done to prove fatherhood? If not then who is to say who is the real farther. tens of thousands of children are brought up by their non biological father unwittingly. I would claim ignorance, say they thought the man on the birth cert was the father.

Let me get this straight she was separated from her husband and somebody else got her pregnant. She then decided to make a go of it with the husband so put his name down on the birth certficate.

Now the biological dad is upset I am not suprised as its his kid. Even if he is scum bag she should have been more careful. Or made sure he didn't find out.

Don't think any names where changed all they did was register him as the babies Dad even thou he wasn't

Exeter

"Me too ...for leaving my ex for been a lying cheating controlling nasty piece of work

did you not know that the man of the house has the right to behave however he wises and you, the little lady, must obey and serve him "

if ever you find yourself asking why women get zero respect from men, look at your answer here...

marriage vows are a contract, a contract must be adhered to by both parties, but as soon as someone mentions marriage 1.0 some female comes along and tries to paint every single marriage 1.0 that ever existed as an evil domineering man and a poor subjugated women.

you think *MY* attitude sucks... well you single mommies should take a look at your own offspring, the yoof of today make even me wince with how callous they are.

Question is how did he find out

Exeter

"Question is how did he find out "

might have been bloody obvious from the child's appearance... that and a calendar...

Its all well and good advising them to add more lies to their guilt.

What about the poor unfortunate child.

Dad isnt really my dad and mums a slut that dropped her knickers for a quick unprotected fuck.

Why cant these sad individuals accept they fucked up and just do the right thing.

Exeter

"Its all well and good advising them to add more lies to their guilt.

Dad isnt really my dad and mums a slut that dropped her knickers for a quick unprotected fuck.

Why cant these sad individuals accept they fucked up and just do the right thing."

the right thing? like behave responsibly and accept responsibility for one's own actions... you must be fucking kidding me, this is 2013, not victorian times.

Why cant these sad individuals accept they fucked up and just do the right thing."

why all of a sudden is she a slut ?

She had unprotected sex on a one night stand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What else would you call her.

A moral upright pillar of society

"you think *MY* attitude sucks... well you single mommies should take a look at your own offspring, the yoof of today make even me wince with how callous they are."

Actually my daughter is a very hardworking and caring young woman, who would certainly have let me know if se felt in anyway hard done by for being in a single parent family.

But you bang that old fashioned marriage gong hard as you can. I am sure you are an expert on both that and child rearing.

evesham

did you not know that the man of the house has the right to behave however he wises and you, the little lady, must obey and serve him

if ever you find yourself asking why women get zero respect from men, look at your answer here...

marriage vows are a contract, a contract must be adhered to by both parties, but as soon as someone mentions marriage 1.0 some female comes along and tries to paint every single marriage 1.0 that ever existed as an evil domineering man and a poor subjugated women.

you think *MY* attitude sucks... well you single mommies should take a look at your own offspring, the yoof of today make even me wince with how callous they are.

"

i have married friends whose kids are little shits, pay no attention to theor parents, get in trouble with the police etc

what makes you think being maried makes you any better of a parent? you dont have a gene that kicks in automatically as soon as the ring goes on the finger. you will be the same type of parent regardless.

Yes Marriage is a contract but even contracts can be broken for various reasons.

Exeter

"why all of a sudden is she a slut ? "

may I suggest you invest in a dictionary, the answer might be in the "S" section.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

Harsh!

Ugh, thats it. I'm out of here. The attitude some men still have towards women is ridiculous.

"

"

Excuse me. Being a single mother now I resent the insinuations that just because I do not live with my children's fathers, doesn't mean that they are callous. I have very old fashioned values with regards to how my children should behave in public. And no way could my children be regarded as callous

It's not perfect being a single mum. But I will not have a relationship with someone because I will not introduce someone new to my kids lives. Maybe when they have all moved out here then possibly.

But I would rather be a single mum and stay single and have play mates that I keep totally separate from my family, then have streams of men that get to meet my kids.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Why cant these sad individuals accept they fucked up and just do the right thing.

the right thing? like behave responsibly and accept responsibility for one's own actions... you must be fucking kidding me, this is 2013, not victorian times."

Having fun boys?

Exeter

"

i have married friends whose kids are little shits, pay no attention to theor parents, get in trouble with the police etc

what makes you think being maried makes you any better of a parent? you dont have a gene that kicks in automatically as soon as the ring goes on the finger. you will be the same type of parent regardless.

Yes Marriage is a contract but even contracts can be broken for various reasons."

see, you just don't fucking get it.

a ceremony or piece of paper is not a marriage, or raising kids, it's more like painting the forth bridge....

of course, when there are no penalties for quitting, but actual financial rewards for quitting, well it is no surprise the institution is broken

oh, and "single parent family", it is an oxymoron

"why all of a sudden is she a slut ?

may I suggest you invest in a dictionary, the answer might be in the "S" section."

think its you that needs to invest in a dictionary and look up the meaning of brainless coz by fuck you are

Ugh, thats it. I'm out of here. The attitude some men still have towards women is ridiculous."

Not having a go at women, just people who think its OK to lie to their children and then deny fathers the right to see their own kids.

Both are 100% out of order for lying in the first place.

Compounding it with more lies just makes it worse.

evesham

why shoud she accept the biological dads presence in her 2 year olds life when he hasnt been there before now? he clearly knew the child was around during this time. you cant pick and choose when you want to be a parent

Exeter

"

Having fun boys?"

Yes thanks, I just waiting till we get on to the point about taxation of the responsible and council houses and benefits for single mommies... damn, no popcorn...

evesham

"

Yes Marriage is a contract but even contracts can be broken for various reasons.

see, you just don't fucking get it.

a ceremony or piece of paper is not a marriage, or raising kids, it's more like painting the forth bridge....

of course, when there are no penalties for quitting, but actual financial rewards for quitting, well it is no surprise the institution is broken

oh, and "single parent family", it is an oxymoron"

ok....i'm intruiged.....how is it an oxymoron??

(really resisting the urge to write the obvious moron retort here )

may I suggest you invest in a dictionary, the answer might be in the "S" section."

think you name should read The Real Dick - Head

Exeter

"

why shoud she accept the biological dads presence in her 2 year olds life when he hasnt been there before now? he clearly knew the child was around during this time. you cant pick and choose when you want to be a parent "

why should SHE accept

HER 2 year old

BIOLOGICAL dad

can't fucking help yourself can you.

a child is a fucking human being, not a possession like your bloody rabbit

You mean you cant play at being a parent.

That I agree 100%.

Neither can you pick and choose who you feel should be dad on the childs birth certificate.

Unless your 100% sure then dont put a name down.

You can add later after DNA tests, but doing it to try to make a marriage better is a joke.

They should get DNA testing and get it put right ASAP.For the childs benefit if nothing else.

To actually answer the original poster

You can't really get done for it as all you have to say is you thought he was the dad. You get a dna test. And to be fair going halves would have been fairest.

Then if it is the other man's you arrange to go and have it changed. It happens a lot and the births and deaths are used to it.

evesham

noun

an immoral or dissolute woman; prostitute.

Obsolete . a dirty, slovenly woman.

for all we know she may have only slept with these 2 gentlemen in the thread, not that immoral is it?

so far no comment has been made on her physical appearance so no.2 cant apply

Changing the sir name of a minor without the consent of the child's birth farther is against the law the only way it can be done is if the step father adopts the child. Again the birth father has to agree to adoption as this would mean he would lose all rights as a father.

I hope this helps your friend out.

"

Having fun boys?

Yes thanks, I just waiting till we get on to the point about taxation of the responsible and council houses and benefits for single mommies... damn, no popcorn..."

Whoa !

Not all single parents claim benefits. I've worked since 13. Taught my girls that to get far in life you need a good education and a trade behind you. I'm happy to say, both my daughters are working, have their own homes and have a great outlook on life. And that's from no dad around to influence them.

Geez, seriously can't believe the comments in this thread..

Exeter

"

(really resisting the urge to write the obvious moron retort here )"

a family means a (full) household, technically it means multigenerational, and included servants and slaves.

one adult and some children therefore cannot be a family, so saying "single parent family" is like saying "single grape bunch"

evesham

"

why shoud she accept the biological dads presence in her 2 year olds life when he hasnt been there before now? he clearly knew the child was around during this time. you cant pick and choose when you want to be a parent

why should SHE accept

HER 2 year old

BIOLOGICAL dad

can't fucking help yourself can you.

a child is a fucking human being, not a possession like your bloody rabbit"

why is SHE the only one YOU think is wrong??

a father fucks of for 2 YEARS and only wants back in his childs life because his child by another woman has been taken into care

he sounds just like the sort of person i would want in my childs life.....a real fucking gem!!!!

i really dont see what difference the name on a pieve of paper makes, why does he want that so bad, to strengthen his case for getting child no.2 back 'look your honour, i cna brin up a child, i have a 2 year old child already'

if i was her i would fight tooth and nail for him not to have anything to do with my child. he nay have provided the sperm to make the child but where has he been for the last 2 years?

may I suggest you invest in a dictionary, the answer might be in the "S" section.

noun

an immoral or dissolute woman; prostitute.

Obsolete . a dirty, slovenly woman.

for all we know she may have only slept with these 2 gentlemen in the thread, not that immoral is it?

so far no comment has been made on her physical appearance so no.2 cant apply"

She was married at the time of conception to the guy named on the childs birth certificate.

She was also having unprotected sex with this undesirable guy at the same time.

Not really a very moral persons activity.

Think 1. applies if I am not mistaken.

evesham

"

(really resisting the urge to write the obvious moron retort here )

a family means a (full) household, technically it means multigenerational, and included servants and slaves.

one adult and some children therefore cannot be a family, so saying "single parent family" is like saying "single grape bunch""

seing as you like dictionary definitions so much....

fam·i·ly

[fam-uh-lee, fam-lee] Show IPA noun, plural fam·i·lies, adjective

noun

a.

a basic social unit consisting of parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not: the traditional family.

b.

a social unit consisting of one or more adults together with the children they care for: a single-parent family.

the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.

the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.

any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.

all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.

Exeter

"

Whoa !

Not all single parents claim benefits. "

no, and not all the single men on here are really married and lying about it.

exceptions aren't really germane to the larger issue though/

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"The real father is threatening criminal proceedings "

he cant do that, he doesn't have the power,if he reports it,they might ask the question ,but if she at the time didn't know and suspected it was the other guys etc, the best advice is to talk to the solicitor and as people have said take advice.

Sometimes a simple solicitors letter can silence a threatening tongue,not always but sometimes.

"

She was married at the time of conception to the guy named on the childs birth certificate.

Think 1. applies if I am not mistaken."

Omg if that is all it takes to be a slut these days I hate to think what would be written about me in the dictionary

Such an outdated concept.

Exeter

"

why is SHE the only one YOU think is wrong??"

You got someone else in mind who is in 100% actual and legal control of her womb and whatever comes out of it?

You suggesting that this "deadbeat dad" made legal history that we are not aware of and legally forced her to conceive, go to term, give birth and then put some other dudes name down on the birth certificate?

Children need both parents in their lives. No matter how much personal feelings get in the way every child has and needs the right to know where they come from. I lost my children for a long period and now have one of my sons living with me. My other son has disowned me all because I was blocked from seeing them. His words are u didn't want to know us when we was growing up I don't want to know you now. You are nothing more than a sperm doner. I will always love my children but the bond is broken and I feel guilty for letting this hurt happen

evesham

"

why is SHE the only one YOU think is wrong??

You got someone else in mind who is in 100% actual and legal control of her womb and whatever comes out of it?

You suggesting that this "deadbeat dad" made legal history that we are not aware of and legally forced her to conceive, go to term, give birth and then put some other dudes name down on the birth certificate?

"

no but he certainly had 50% control over protecting against unwanted pregancies by using condoms.

If he was so concerned about getting is legal rights wher has he been for the past 2 years, this is a key part of the arguement here and one you seem keen to avoid.

If you were tol walk away from any other legal obligation for so long would you expect to just pick it up without a fight?

She had no choice but to look after that child for 2 years and another man took on the mantle of dad in this childs eyes (a commendable act in my eyes).

"

Omg if that is all it takes to be a slut these days I hate to think what would be written about me in the dictionary

Such an outdated concept."

How would you describe a person that has unprotected sex with a person that is by their own judgement. Unfit to call themselves a father.

The real father is by all accounts scum of the earth, but is wonderful enough to have unprotected sex with and get pregnant with.

evesham

"

How would you describe a person that has unprotected sex with a person that is by their own judgement. Unfit to call themselves a father.

The real father is by all accounts scum of the earth, but is wonderful enough to have unprotected sex with and get pregnant with.

"

as stated previously....how do you know what type of dad someone will be until they become one?

they dont all have TWAT tattooed on their cock

Exeter

"

no but he certainly had 50% control over protecting against unwanted pregancies by using condoms.

If he was so concerned about getting is legal rights wher has he been for the past 2 years, this is a key part of the arguement here and one you seem keen to avoid.

If you were tol walk away from any other legal obligation for so long would you expect to just pick it up without a fight?

She had no choice but to look after that child for 2 years and another man took on the mantle of dad in this childs eyes (a commendable act in my eyes)."

only if he personally flushes the used condom down the loo, and 50% control over contraception is not even remotely related to control over pregnancy.

as for where has this guy been, it's not key because we don't know, it is all anecdotal he said she said, they may both be scum, who knows...

you talk about walking away from legal obligations, I know of none, please quote the Act you are referring to.

I know of many prohibitions and liabilities the law gives to "fathers", but inalienable rights and obligations there are sadly none.

she has many choices, and another man did not "take on the mantle", he knowingly and willfully indulged in paternity fraud, theft of a child from one parent, theft of one parent and extended family history from said child... how *****ANYONE***** can construe this as elevating this man above the so called deadbeat dad beats fuck outta me...

"

as stated previously....how do you know what type of dad someone will be until they become one?

they dont all have TWAT tattooed on their cock "

She must have known something or she would not have broken the law and given false details when registering the birth would she.

The father may well be scum, but what about the childs real grand parents.

[Removed by poster at 28/02/13 21:13:07]

A real Ménage à troi.Sounds like they are all as bad as each other.

Her and her hubby were split at time ....decided to try a.d work on their marriage at end of pregnancy...he bought most of the stuff for the baby before and for first year ....only after he had an affair did they split .....and the bloke whos the dad knew slong he was the dad but only came involved once socisl services took his new baby into fulltime fostercare never to be returned to him or the babys mum

evesham

"

She had no choice but to look after that child for 2 years and another man took on the mantle of dad in this childs eyes (a commendable act in my eyes).

only if he personally flushes the used condom down the loo, and 50% control over contraception is not even remotely related to control over pregnancy.

as for where has this guy been, it's not key because we don't know, it is all anecdotal he said she said, they may both be scum, who knows...

you talk about walking away from legal obligations, I know of none, please quote the Act you are referring to.

I know of many prohibitions and liabilities the law gives to "fathers", but inalienable rights and obligations there are sadly none.

she has many choices, and another man did not "take on the mantle", he knowingly and willfully indulged in paternity fraud, theft of a child from one parent, theft of one parent and extended family history from said child... how *****ANYONE***** can construe this as elevating this man above the so called deadbeat dad beats fuck outta me..."

i didnt quote an Act so no worries with that one. The point of that example has clearly one over your head.

theft of a child from a man that didnt want it?? interesting line of thought there

I have never said the act of putting another mans name on the birth certificate is right. Wether it is paterity fraud i cant say, i dont know enough about that and its consequences to comment.

As for someone being a father to another mans son, yes i do think that takesa special man to do. you will see fom my first comment that i know something about that (although not personally as i havent had a kid yet).

you just seem dead set on villifying this girl but shouting for this fathers rights. A father who we have been told has had one child taken away from him and has been absent for 2 years of tis childs life.

what rights does being on a birth certificate give someone (genuine question, dont know the answer to that one)

"

"

Have you not heard of contraception failing or dosnt that happen in your world??

Woman gets pregnant after unprotected sex with scum bag guy.

Wasnt my fault, honestly the condom fell off.

Want my fault, I forgot to take me pill.

Always some other buggers fault.

Now its not their fault its all fallen in around their ears.

Sympathy is in short supply to those types SORRY

She fully admits where she gone wrong ....

but even she says baby would still have the same surname cus its now hers ...

and if she had the gift of foresight ...she admits she wont have put any name on birth certificate.....but she honestly thought other person didnt ever want to know and that she n her hubby would have stay together.....

"She fully admits where she gone wrong ....

but even she says baby would still have the same surname cus its now hers ...

and if she had the gift of foresight ...she admits she wont have put any name on birth certificate.....but she honestly thought other person didnt ever want to know and that she n her hubby would have stay together....."

Thats fair enough, but surely she must now see it was wrong.

For her childs sake she should get the birth certificate altered.Even if its to read "father unknown".

» Add a new message to this topic