FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > holidays

holidays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just wonderd are we having a holiday section again where we can meet cpls on holiday at same place as us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *al4GinCouple  over a year ago

Flintshire

that would good idea and also weekends

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

We were in sharm egypt for 2 weeks in december and having a gr8 time as u would do being there, sunbathing, diving, camel riding, going out for dinner and drinks, yes i have to say we were having a gr8 time until i heard a voice say "" hi stella "" i looked up and there was a guy id met from here only a month b4 we went away, lucky for us he was discreet and after a short chat he moved on and didnt see him again, but i found out 3 days later why he was being discreet, the wife he said he didnt have and the kids he said that were all grown up and gone came back cos there he was with his wife and kids on the beach..grrrrrrrrrrrrrr why do guys lie so much..xxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Could be something to do with the cock-brain connection and the fact that it does'nt always work correctly? *shrugs* I dunno

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Ooohh you are very controlled Red.

Me.. I'd have gone up to him and said... "oohhh these must be your grandchildren and this must be your sister. We had such a great time with you the other night, we'd like to invite you back over with a view to you shagging Mr Red this time, not just me, you made me cum so much that he's desperate to try your 7" instead of just sitting in the corner wanking off........ and can you get another packet of those condoms that heat up when you penetrated me.... I loved them"

At which point I would have called him by his name, given her my phone number and told her that if she ever wanted a FFM, I would be more than willing to accommodate.

But then I'm a total bitch!

Red,

Where did you stay and what was it like as we are looking to go first week in Feb?

Mad,

I know they say that hell hath no fury etc but that response is very fucking scary

Cyprus

I know MrTwo2bonk.....

But I'm so luverley I get away with it...

I'd have made sure it was loud enough for his wife to hear and said something more along the lines of "how the fuck did you manage to produce that many children when you are such a crap shag. Maybe you were better then but a few nights ago you really were awful at it."

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

i have to add this guy was a gr8 shag and further more one of the best shags ive met since entering into the swinging scene, and trust me i wanted to drop him in the poo poo so badly but i had to think of his wife and children after all it was there holiday as well and they werent to fault so it would have ended in tears...

saying this i have to admit i did get my own back and i did so very nicely, on the last night b4 we flew back i told tony we are stopping in the hotel bar as we were flying back the next morning early so i dug out the 6'' heels, mini skirt, low tight top, and my trusted wonder bra and managed to obtain a table next to theirs...i forgot how manytimes i crossed and un-crossed my legs..poor guy was sweating and since our return i have deleted him from my msn and friends list on here......revenge is a desert best served cold..lol

stella..xxxxxx

Cyprus

I always say that it's a dish served hot....

Better to let his wife know now than when he gets some other woman 'up the duff' or one of the kids walks in on him shagging her sister or he gives his wife a dose of the 'nasties'

My point is, anyone who lies about being attached deserve to be 'found out', that way, the spouse/partner can get on with their lives sooner rather than later.

But then I'm a cow...... I'd tell a partner and apologise for my part in their deception.

» Add a new message to this topic