FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Judging

Judging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny-Shadow OP   Man 21 weeks ago

burnley

If i post here how likey is it to get judged and commented on for the wrong things being here is a very picky sex site and people always say different on profile,if ever message back

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 21 weeks ago

Entirely depends on what you say

burnley

Alright thanks alot ill have a think befor i do then as trying figure out if its me or am i just a fucked up ugly twat as sick of the same things people say to me if they no me aboit nice guy and genuine and respectable when no1 seems to see it as its been over a year dry and nothing. Bit of a mental killer in my head

By *iving Bi a TryMan 21 weeks ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

And possibly how you say it.

Gbat

"Alright thanks alot ill have a think befor i do then as trying figure out if its me or am i just a fucked up ugly twat as sick of the same things people say to me if they no me aboit nice guy and genuine and respectable when no1 seems to see it as its been over a year dry and nothing. Bit of a mental killer in my head"

Seems like you're judging yourself OP, and then providing others with a mental image of someone they might want to avoid.

Positivity and humour would be good, but failing that biting sarcasm or comments from left field can be entertaining (inevitably you will get judged because your comments will make an impression)

By *amierebelMan 21 weeks ago

nae danger.

"Alright thanks alot ill have a think befor i do then as trying figure out if its me or am i just a fucked up ugly twat as sick of the same things people say to me if they no me aboit nice guy and genuine and respectable when no1 seems to see it as its been over a year dry and nothing. Bit of a mental killer in my head"

You will be someone's everything dude this site is certainly not easy on single guys or mental health hope you're good though and get yourself a meet soon boss

burnley

"Alright thanks alot ill have a think befor i do then as trying figure out if its me or am i just a fucked up ugly twat as sick of the same things people say to me if they no me aboit nice guy and genuine and respectable when no1 seems to see it as its been over a year dry and nothing. Bit of a mental killer in my head

You will be someone's everything dude this site is certainly not easy on single guys or mental health hope you're good though and get yourself a meet soon boss "

Been trying for over a year lad, gota make you think its you though when nout comes of it surely and its been a hard pickup but im kind of back from bad year just ironing things out.

By *oody BMan 21 weeks ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

Here’s to a new year op.

By *amierebelMan 21 weeks ago

nae danger.

"Alright thanks alot ill have a think befor i do then as trying figure out if its me or am i just a fucked up ugly twat as sick of the same things people say to me if they no me aboit nice guy and genuine and respectable when no1 seems to see it as its been over a year dry and nothing. Bit of a mental killer in my head

You will be someone's everything dude this site is certainly not easy on single guys or mental health hope you're good though and get yourself a meet soon boss

Been trying for over a year lad, gota make you think its you though when nout comes of it surely and its been a hard pickup but im kind of back from bad year just ironing things out."

I'm over a year myself from a meet from this site personally pal, get yourself back in right head space and think positive, also slightly hypocritical as I don't do clubs myself but that's due me with not wanting he around alcohol however on here clubs sound like the place to go if you want get meets (dont know why but they are) so possibly see what club scene near yourself is like amd hopefully lots of fun in 2024 pal

burnley

Cheers chaps hopefully so be a better year forsure but i guess time will tell ay haha

By *alleyDaveMan 21 weeks ago

Sheffield

Been trying for over a year lad, gota make you think its you though when nout comes of it surely and its been a hard pickup but im kind of back from bad year just ironing things out.

I'm over a year myself from a meet from this site personally pal, get yourself back in right head space and think positive, also slightly hypocritical as I don't do clubs myself but that's due me with not wanting he around alcohol however on here clubs sound like the place to go if you want get meets (dont know why but they are) so possibly see what club scene near yourself is like amd hopefully lots of fun in 2024 pal "

I don't do clubs either.

Been trying for over a year lad, gota make you think its you though when nout comes of it surely and its been a hard pickup but im kind of back from bad year just ironing things out."

Don't let this site make you feel bad. You're a good looking bloke. However there's thousands of good looking blokes on here and not enough women to meet them all or fancy them all.

I don't fancy George Clooney but some people do.

By *inAndTonic21Couple 21 weeks ago

Merseyside

Hi OP I just looked at your profile and it’s fine, you need to remember the ratios on here and life is busy so chattering and making connections will get you where you need to be when time is right

By *red333Man 21 weeks ago

Dorchester

"If i post here how likey is it to get judged and commented on for the wrong things being here is a very picky sex site and people always say different on profile,if ever message back"
you will be damned forever, don't do it don't say it

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 21 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 31/12/23 08:15:34]

King's Crustacean

You say you've had a dry year and so I believe you.

Would you have had a dry year when not using this site ?

If no, stop using the site and go and have sex.

If so then it's definitely not the site and the women.

What is it EXACTLY that you want from the site ? This is a serious question. It seems to me that most people ( regardless of gender ) imagine that if you want sex you get sex. No WONDER a lot of people feel let down.

King's Crustacean

Today I am imagining a lottery win

King's Crustacean

Shit .... it's Sunday. I've lost track cos it's Christmas.

I'll win tomorrow - yeah tomorrow

By *red333Man 21 weeks ago

Dorchester

"Today I am imagining a lottery win "
sorry to disappoint granny but you won't win........ On the flip side of that is the old adage 'you've gotta be in it to win it'

OP I've looked at your green arrow, I think you've got to learn how the forums work, use the search function before you post a thread and read through your posts before you hit post message to make sure what you've wrote makes sense and is in the right catagory in the forums

"Shit .... it's Sunday. I've lost track cos it's Christmas.

I'll win tomorrow - yeah tomorrow"

Set for life is Sundays, no? 10k a month!!

"You say you've had a dry year and so I believe you.

Would you have had a dry year when not using this site ?

If no, stop using the site and go and have sex.

If so then it's definitely not the site and the women.

What is it EXACTLY that you want from the site ? This is a serious question. It seems to me that most people ( regardless of gender ) imagine that if you want sex you get sex. No WONDER a lot of people feel let down."

This should be added to the FAQ's!

"You say you've had a dry year and so I believe you.

Would you have had a dry year when not using this site ?"

This is such a perfect way to put it

Most guys can’t get laid down the pub or on apps where it’s easier, then come on fabs expecting anything different

By *hrimper36Couple 21 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

"OP I've looked at your green arrow, I think you've got to learn how the forums work, use the search function before you post a thread and read through your posts before you hit post message to make sure what you've wrote makes sense and is in the right catagory in the forums

"

Absolutely great advice right there op.

T

» Add a new message to this topic