FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Adulting

Adulting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ereforagoodtime83 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

W

** I'll just preface this post with "I'm ok". Just getting this off my chest and seeing what everyone else thinks**

I've been spending a bit of time r beecently thinking about how shit adulting is.

Seriously, who'd want to be a grown up right now?

Between work and juggling home/finance, there doesn't seem to be much room for joy anymore.

How is everyone else coping? What're you doing to release the stresses and strains of, what can feel like, ground hog day?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lderflowerappleWoman 2 weeks ago

North Hampshire

Be a big kid as much as you can! Go watch cartoons at the cinema, get yourself a go kart and ride it in the park, or whatever it was that you loved as a kid.

That's what I do... Take myself out of those adulting situations as often as I can afford and my circumstances permit, and just give myself over to fun times!

By *ereforagoodtime83 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

W

"Be a big kid as much as you can! Go watch cartoons at the cinema, get yourself a go kart and ride it in the park, or whatever it was that you loved as a kid.

That's what I do... Take myself out of those adulting situations as often as I can afford and my circumstances permit, and just give myself over to fun times! "

This does sound good. I've had some promotions through work and it does feel like I've turned from a quite daft fella into a serious old man! Maybe it's time to connect to the inner kid

By *illan-KillashMan 2 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

Adulting. Been doing it a while. The novelty has pretty much worn off now.

I'm off the play on the swings in the park, might do a bit of knock door ginger on the way and see if I can pinch a few Bensons out my grannies fag packet.

Anyone for scrumping?

By *ot to giggleWoman 2 weeks ago

Coventry

Sometimes things make us have to adult .... im In-between jobs through a small glitch in start dates, but gonna make things tight for a bit ... so yea adult head ... but im fitting in the ditch the serious and find fun .. im escaping in a fantasy that i can pole dance! In reality im gripping on for grim death trying not to laugh myself off the pole!

Maybe we just become adult / kid switches

By *red333Man 2 weeks ago

Dorchester

"Be a big kid as much as you can! Go watch cartoons at the cinema, get yourself a go kart and ride it in the park, or whatever it was that you loved as a kid.

That's what I do... Take myself out of those adulting situations as often as I can afford and my circumstances permit, and just give myself over to fun times! "

I try and do this everyday of my life, life goes so quick no time to waste

» Add a new message to this topic