FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Shark Attack in Tobago

Shark Attack in Tobago

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Reports that a British man was attacked 10m from the shore in waist high water. He has severe wounds and Tom wishes him well. Toms advice stay out of the water. Only 10 meters from the beach and savagely attacked. Don't give these evil buggers the opportunity. It's all over the news

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r.Stephen-PickleMan 2 weeks ago

Ends

They’re no more evil than we are

By *r John WickMan 2 weeks ago

The Continental

It’s all over the chews

By *parrow77Man 2 weeks ago

cheshire

"Reports that a British man was attacked 10m from the shore in waist high water. He has severe wounds and Tom wishes him well. Toms advice stay out of the water. Only 10 meters from the beach and savagely attacked. Don't give these evil buggers the opportunity. It's all over the news"

Sharks aren’t evil it will have seen his shape a thought seal or something.

In 10 yrs only been 16 deaths from shark attacks more from d*unk drivers, etc etc

Yeah am a shark nerd but they do get a bad rep

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

Need more info on Tobago Tom

Chelmsford

"Need more info on Tobago Tom "

Tom being respectful of the poor injured man. He has lost fingers and a bad leg wound. Toms rule of thumb is to stay only ankle deep in British waters and nowhere near the water in warmer countries. That way these satanic buggers have little chance of eating Tom

By *uri00620Woman 2 weeks ago

Croydon

80 million sharks killed by humans each year. I'm on the sharks side here. But sure any attack is awful.

Tom maybe needs to be more wary of those cow buggers in fields. They kill more people than sharks annually.

By *alcon77Man 2 weeks ago

near manchester

I think there's been more than 300,000 tiger attacks on humans in the Indian subcontinent since records began in the 1800s.

They can swim well too. Loads of instances if fisherman being taken from their rafts for dinner.

I've got a pet tiger Tom. Don't worry.Hes fluffy. You can stroke him.

By *red333Man 2 weeks ago

Dorchester

"80 million sharks killed by humans each year. I'm on the sharks side here. But sure any attack is awful.

Tom maybe needs to be more wary of those cow buggers in fields. They kill more people than sharks annually. "

I love to eat shark its tasty

Chelmsford

"I think there's been more than 300,000 tiger attacks on humans in the Indian subcontinent since records began in the 1800s.

They can swim well too. Loads of instances if fisherman being taken from their rafts for dinner.

I've got a pet tiger Tom. Don't worry.Hes fluffy. You can stroke him. "

There is a disturbing book called The Tiger Who Came to Tea for children which instills the dangers at an early stage ..

Croydon

"I think there's been more than 300,000 tiger attacks on humans in the Indian subcontinent since records began in the 1800s.

There is a disturbing book called The Tiger Who Came to Tea for children which instills the dangers at an early stage .."

Yes that tiger is a dick. No sharks inviting themselves to people's houses for tea and trashing the place. In fact humans do that to sharks' homes. Maybe your shark hate needs redirecting?

By *icolerobbieCouple 2 weeks ago

walsall

There is a disturbing book called The Tiger Who Came to Tea for children which instills the dangers at an early stage .."

Was it a tiger shark Tom? maybe the evil bugger would invite himself to tea!

Nicole does not want to be a starter, or the main course!

By *avexxMan 2 weeks ago

cheshire

stick to the swimming pools..

By *s2andyou2Couple 2 weeks ago

Borders

Same happened in Hurghada Egypt when we was there. Meters from the sand. The shark gobbled him up. Not been in the water since

Mrs

By *ou only live onceMan 2 weeks ago

London

I think it's all a fake story planted by the Trinidadian separatist movement.

By *inky_couple2020Couple 2 weeks ago

North West

"I think it's all a fake story planted by the Trinidadian separatist movement."

By *anesjhCouple 2 weeks ago

LONDON.

After reading Viz...I thought all sharks were pathetic.

By *ottom charlieMan 2 weeks ago

washington

"Reports that a British man was attacked 10m from the shore in waist high water. He has severe wounds and Tom wishes him well. Toms advice stay out of the water. Only 10 meters from the beach and savagely attacked. Don't give these evil buggers the opportunity. It's all over the news

In 10 yrs only been 16 deaths from shark attacks more from d*unk drivers, etc etc

Yeah am a shark nerd but they do get a bad rep "

do you get seals in the caribbean

By *ermite12ukMan 2 weeks ago

Solihull and Brentwood

"Yeah am a shark nerd but they do get a bad rep do you get seals in the caribbean "

Only air tight, apparently. (Tupperware.)

By *obyn GravesTV/TS 2 weeks ago

1127 walnut avenue

Simple... don't go into the water where there's sharks around... it's a bit like wearing a west ham shirt in bermondsey ... it's not going to end well for you..

By *parrow77Man 2 weeks ago

cheshire

"Reports that a British man was attacked 10m from the shore in waist high water. He has severe wounds and Tom wishes him well. Toms advice stay out of the water. Only 10 meters from the beach and savagely attacked. Don't give these evil buggers the opportunity. It's all over the news

Yeah am a shark nerd but they do get a bad rep do you get seals in the caribbean "

Not it was an example of seals wasn’t just referring to Caribbean.

Sharks when hunt see shape not image so don’t know it’s a human or another object etc when attack and when they do attack their eyes are rolled back so no visavility either.

If known shark locations don’t swim

Chelmsford

And forecasts that we may see more sharks in the UK

By *achel SmythTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Farnborough

Years ago I had an opportunity to dive with Great White Sharks in South Africa … an amazing and enlightening experience. They are simply gorgeous and enthralling animals … I was in their world so held them in the utmost respect.

It is sad and frightening these things happen … but it is called nature!

R xx

By *ablo minibar123Woman 2 weeks ago

"And forecasts that we may see more sharks in the UK"

Good, I would love that.

By *erry bull1Man 2 weeks ago

doncaster

People tend to forget that these are animals looking for food and can’t differentiate between a human and a creature ,

Chelmsford

"People tend to forget that these are animals looking for food and can’t differentiate between a human and a creature , "

Totally correct. They do not incriminate between humans and wildlife.. they are evil buggers

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 2 weeks ago

wonderland.

"People tend to forget that these are animals looking for food and can’t differentiate between a human and a creature ,

Totally correct. They do not incriminate between humans and wildlife.. they are evil buggers"

they are not evil and we are wildlife to them

Croydon

"And forecasts that we may see more sharks in the UK"

Excellent news, I've always had to travel miles to swim with sharks

near manchester

[Removed by poster at 27/04/24 20:23:19]

near manchester

"People tend to forget that these are animals looking for food and can’t differentiate between a human and a creature ,

Totally correct. They do not incriminate between humans and wildlife.. they are evil buggers

they are not evil and we are wildlife to them"

Chelmsford

Sharks are intelligent and sentinetal being.. they are top predators in the ocean and know exactly what they are doing..

Tom describes them as evil buggers and that's exactly what they are.. they only think about their stomachs ..

Croydon

"Sharks are intelligent and sentinetal being.. they are top predators in the ocean and know exactly what they are doing..

Tom describes them as evil buggers and that's exactly what they are.. they only think about their stomachs ..

"

Intelligent plus knowing exactly what they're doing and only thinking about their stomachs seems somewhat of an oxymoron.

But yes as apex predators they are very important for ecosystem health!

By *oyoteUglyWoman 2 weeks ago

somewhere

"Sharks are intelligent and sentinetal being.. they are top predators in the ocean and know exactly what they are doing..

"

They aren't though. You're going into their home, they are only doing what is natural to them. People are the idiots.

By *irthandgirthMan 2 weeks ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

Some people will do anything to get out of going back to work on a Monday morning.

*yes this is a joke. I may have a dry sense of humour but I'm not callous.

By *ssex_tom OP   Man 1 week ago

Chelmsford

"Years ago I had an opportunity to dive with Great White Sharks in South Africa … an amazing and enlightening experience. They are simply gorgeous and enthralling animals … I was in their world so held them in the utmost respect.

R xx"

Many shark attacks are not published by authorities seeking to protect their tourist industries. The figures may be far more and much more to this than meets the eye..

By (user no longer on site) 1 week ago

Pedalo?… no thanks… i think we’re gonna need a bigger boat!

By *uri00620Woman 1 week ago

Croydon

"Years ago I had an opportunity to dive with Great White Sharks in South Africa … an amazing and enlightening experience. They are simply gorgeous and enthralling animals … I was in their world so held them in the utmost respect.

R xx

Many shark attacks are not published by authorities seeking to protect their tourist industries. The figures may be far more and much more to this than meets the eye.."

Not sure they actively hide attacks but they went up in 2023. People also do potentially stupid things like cage diving with sharks. Bad conservation for trophy pictures. Plus some have said it could cause more aggressive behaviour with chum indiscriminately being thrown into waters.

Chelmsford

R xx

Many shark attacks are not published by authorities seeking to protect their tourist industries. The figures may be far more and much more to this than meets the eye..

Not sure they actively hide attacks but they went up in 2023. People also do potentially stupid things like cage diving with sharks. Bad conservation for trophy pictures. Plus some have said it could cause more aggressive behaviour with chum indiscriminately being thrown into waters. "

They throw their chum in the waters?

By *ifeforelivingMan 1 week ago

teesside

Its a shark and probably hungry you can't blame it for an easy meal. As humans we expect every holiday destination to be safe life isn't like that shit happens!

By *redwilma666Couple 1 week ago

Kilbirnie

"They’re no more evil than we are"

They are less evil than we are, they only kill in order to eat. Staple diet is seals but they have very poor eye sight

By *uri00620Woman 1 week ago

Croydon

R xx

Not sure they actively hide attacks but they went up in 2023. People also do potentially stupid things like cage diving with sharks. Bad conservation for trophy pictures. Plus some have said it could cause more aggressive behaviour with chum indiscriminately being thrown into waters.

They throw their chum in the waters?"

Not the sharks no. They're not in the habit of throwing chum or anything else.

By *mmaleiaWoman 1 week ago

East Northamptonshire

Not been in the sea over my knees since I watched Jaws

By (user no longer on site) 1 week ago

"Reports that a British man was attacked 10m from the shore in waist high water. He has severe wounds and Tom wishes him well. Toms advice stay out of the water. Only 10 meters from the beach and savagely attacked. Don't give these evil buggers the opportunity. It's all over the news"

But they said it was safe to go back in the water

By *mos79Man 1 week ago

Manchester

"

I think Tom is confusing sharks with orcas with this comment

By *ir SupremacyMan 1 week ago

Bolton

Your in the sharks environment...its fair game as its nothing personal.

Chelmsford

Stay well away from these evil buggers. They are not your friend. They will eat you soon as look at you.. the most cunning animal in the sea.. the equivalent of a land based wolf

By *mos79Man 1 week ago

Manchester

"Stay well away from these evil buggers. They are not your friend. They will eat you soon as look at you.. the most cunning animal in the sea.. the equivalent of a land based wolf"

What's the equivalent to a land based ocelot?

By *arkus1812Man 1 week ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

If the sharks eyesight is that bad best a visit to a branch of Spec savers is recommended, other opticians are available.

» Add a new message to this topic