FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Discriminating

Discriminating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ompovatorX24 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Wembley

I beleive there are Caucasians alluding to be into afro carribean people however giving the responses and replies and the ignorance of alot,I beleive there is an underhand level of discrimination at play. Some will reply to this in defense and some will or might agree.

This is just my opinion

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atnip make me purrWoman 3 weeks ago

Reading

I can't speak for anyone else but I'm open to all races so it comes down to the person.

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Speak your truth.

By *WB85Man 3 weeks ago

Staffordshire

I'm into hot women.

That's my input.

By *mileyculturebelfastMan 3 weeks ago

belfast

Here's a chip.

By *weet LisaTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Crawley

Does "alluding to be into afro carribean people" mean they've said they're looking for BBC on their profile?

By *uenevereWoman 3 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"I beleive there are Caucasians alluding to be into afro carribean people however giving the responses and replies and the ignorance of alot,I beleive there is an underhand level of discrimination at play. Some will reply to this in defense and some will or might agree.

This is just my opinion "

In some cases, I don't doubt that you're right.

Personally, I'm attracted to individuals and there's attractive people of all backgrounds and skin colours.

I think there are definitely people who discriminate against certain ethnicities on here.

But there will also be people who just don’t find you attractive OP, which has nothing to do with your ethnicity.

Crawley

"Does "alluding to be into afro carribean people" mean they've said they're looking for BBC on their profile?"

Well that looks like another case wrapped up by yours truly.

I'm sure there'll be more mysteries that need solving along the way and I'll be there every week in ever more fun and exciting threads just like this one.

By *ife NinjaMan 3 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Skin is just a shroud to hold the messy bits in. Colour is irrelevant

"Does "alluding to be into afro carribean people" mean they've said they're looking for BBC on their profile?

I'm sure there'll be more mysteries that need solving along the way and I'll be there every week in ever more fun and exciting threads just like this one."

You don’t even know that you’re right

By *angerouslemaisonsMan 3 weeks ago

Peterborough

Unfortunately social media including fab is a reflection of life people will hide their prejudices but they will always reveal themselves

By *ansoffateMan 3 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

Obviously they wouldn't say it directly to you - they're not racist.

In seriousness though, I appreciate the sentiment: I believe what you are saying echoes my wife's views, although your terminology she believed to be 'outdated Americanisms' on the other hand she said more black men need to speak out about the issue instead of thinking with their dick all the time.

Crawley

"Does "alluding to be into afro carribean people" mean they've said they're looking for BBC on their profile?

I'm sure there'll be more mysteries that need solving along the way and I'll be there every week in ever more fun and exciting threads just like this one.

You don’t even know that you’re right "

The OP can come back and prove me right anytime he wants.

So be sure and tune in next time when we bring you 'The OP and The Return of the Fled'

"Obviously they wouldn't say it directly to you - they're not racist.

In seriousness though, I appreciate the sentiment: I believe what you are saying echoes my wife's views, although your terminology she believed to be 'outdated Americanisms' on the other hand she said more black men need to speak out about the issue instead of thinking with their dick all the time."

So be sure and tune in next time when we bring you 'The OP and The Return of the Fled'

"

The OP hasn’t answered anyone though. So

Crawley

The OP hasn’t answered anyone though. So "

He's fled Mr. Pickle but he may well return (next week don't miss out) and wherever there is mystery, accusation and butthurt I will be there. ((shakes fist))

Crawley

He's fled Mr. Pickle but he may well return (next week don't miss out) and wherever there is mystery, accusation and butthurt I will be there. ((shakes fist))"

COMING UP: Back at Scotchland Yard sweet Lisa explains the case to the Detective Constable.

Lisa: You see Mr.Pickle the OP gave us the order of events chronologically so we know that the group of 'Caucasians alluding to be into afro carribean people' did so before there was any contact. In other words, it's something written on their profile.

Now what could everyone in this group have written on their profile that the OP couldn't even give us a taste of? Not one said they were 'into carribean people' they alluded to it, how?

They're not alluding to anything, they're looking for BBC.

The OP winks, send friend requests, writes messages and he expects positive results, when the results aren't positive or he's even completely ignored he decides to go on the forum and smear these women as discriminatory and vindictive.

Case closed.

D.C. Mr. Pickle: You look really good in that dress Guv'.

Lisa: Stop flirting with me.

Join us for another thrilling and sexy adventure next time.

By *naswingdressWoman 3 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

He's fled Mr. Pickle but he may well return (next week don't miss out) and wherever there is mystery, accusation and butthurt I will be there. ((shakes fist))

COMING UP: Back at Scotchland Yard sweet Lisa explains the case to the Detective Constable.

Lisa: You see Mr.Pickle the OP gave us the order of events chronologically so we know that the group of 'Caucasians alluding to be into afro carribean people' did so before there was any contact. In other words, it's something written on their profile.

Now what could everyone in this group have written on their profile that the OP couldn't even give us a taste of? Not one said they were 'into carribean people' they alluded to it, how?

The OP winks, send friend requests, writes messages and he expects positive results, when the results aren't positive or he's even completely ignored he decides to go on the forum and smear these women as discriminatory and vindictive.

Case closed.

Join us for another thrilling and sexy adventure next time."

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 3 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Admittedly, I do discriminate against people I'm not attracted to.

My vagina isn't a public access business

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 3 weeks ago

little house on the praire

Doesn't matter what race someone I'd if I'm attracted to them

By *iscean_dreamMan 3 weeks ago

Port talbot

There no doubt is some that do but just because someone says they are into a certain race, it doesn't mean they will find everyone attractive.

I like people from all races but I'm not going to shag the whole world

By *rbobbMan 3 weeks ago

Birmingham

A nice person is a nice person.

By *stwo2023Couple 3 weeks ago

Worcester

Do you mean to say they are only interested when horny??

Evie

Case closed.

Join us for another thrilling and sexy adventure next time."

They could also have said ‘Black guys only’ or something along those lines that doesn’t mention the term ‘BBC’ is my point. That’s an assumption that we’re making. We don’t know. That’s also my point. We don’t know what exactly is discriminatory about the responses the OP receives. So we can’t close the case surely?

Also the OP noting that the ‘responses and replies and the ignorance of some’ are what has led him to this conclusion suggests he has a reason to believe this- not being ignored. It suggests he has had discriminatory things said? Perhaps BBC is an example of that. I don’t know. I could be completely wrong. But so could we all. We don’t know because the OP posted and then never replied

Crawley

Case closed.

Join us for another thrilling and sexy adventure next time.

They could also have said ‘Black guys only’ or something along those lines that doesn’t mention the term ‘BBC’ is my point. That’s an assumption that we’re making. We don’t know. That’s also my point. We don’t know what exactly is discriminatory about the responses the OP receives. So we can’t close the case surely? "

I guess we'll find out next week, I cannot wait.

If it said 'Black guys only' that really doesn't change much regarding the core accusation in the OP. I wouldn't even bother getting the tipex out for that.

Yes what are these 'responses' if they're not replies? The OP says 'responses and replies' so he's not talking about mail.

I have good bullshit detection so I can't give the OP the benefit of the doubt, not with all that wording but I'm more than willing to leave open in the hopes that we can get right to the spot where the pain's coming from. Just kidding, we'll give him the benefit of the doubt, I'm good like that.

I had butthurt when I was young, had to walk to the train station and it got worse, standing room only on the train as well oh God. What I'm trying to say is, I understand the OP's pain so let's wait and see what happens NEXT WEEK don't miss out!

Crawley

"Also the OP noting that the ‘responses and replies and the ignorance of some’ are what has led him to this conclusion suggests he has a reason to believe this- not being ignored. It suggests he has had discriminatory things said? Perhaps BBC is an example of that. I don’t know. I could be completely wrong. But so could we all. We don’t know because the OP posted and then never replied "

The OP suggests more, it says that there is quote an underhand level of discrimination at play unquote Underhand? The facts of the OP state:

There are white skinned women among us who are luring in blokes such as the OP. Luring them in like Circe, alluding and enchanting them so they can vindictively turn him down with malice and or frivolity. That is how the OP is selling it.

The simpler explanation is that they said BBC but the OP got turned down absolutely flat and he's really butthurt.

By *essTTWoman 3 weeks ago

Birmingham

"I beleive there are Caucasians alluding to be into afro carribean people however giving the responses and replies and the ignorance of alot,I beleive there is an underhand level of discrimination at play. Some will reply to this in defense and some will or might agree.

This is just my opinion "

As with all walks of life there are racist people on here and there are people on here who could not care less about your skin colour.

I've met black and white men on here.

White men/women who message me and are weird about race make it very clear, very early on and will 100% of the time will get blocked.

The longest guy I've known on here I've been seeing for about 6/7 years, he is white, the subject of race has never once up between us.

Lots of decent people on here of all races who will judge you for you and not your melanin count

Birmingham

"Also the OP noting that the ‘responses and replies and the ignorance of some’ are what has led him to this conclusion suggests he has a reason to believe this- not being ignored. It suggests he has had discriminatory things said? Perhaps BBC is an example of that. I don’t know. I could be completely wrong. But so could we all. We don’t know because the OP posted and then never replied

The OP suggests more, it says that there is quote an underhand level of discrimination at play unquote Underhand? The facts of the OP state:

There are white skinned women among us who are luring in blokes such as the OP. Luring them in like Circe, alluding and enchanting them so they can vindictively turn him down with malice and or frivolity. That is how the OP is selling it.

The simpler explanation is that they said BBC but the OP got turned down absolutely flat and he's really butthurt."

Lots of people on here are very blatantly and outwardly racist.

I know most of the black people I know who use the site, including myself have experienced it.

That is probably what the OP is speaking about.

"Also the OP noting that the ‘responses and replies and the ignorance of some’ are what has led him to this conclusion suggests he has a reason to believe this- not being ignored. It suggests he has had discriminatory things said? Perhaps BBC is an example of that. I don’t know. I could be completely wrong. But so could we all. We don’t know because the OP posted and then never replied

The simpler explanation is that they said BBC but the OP got turned down absolutely flat and he's really butthurt."

No. What even is this take I’m reading lol.

The simpler explanation is that they said BBC but the OP got turned down absolutely flat and he's really butthurt.

I know most of the black people I know who use the site, including myself have experienced it.

That is probably what the OP is speaking about."

No because the only way that project express attraction to black men is by labelling us BBCs and the only discrimination we face on here is having our messages ignored or politely rejected.

"

They could also have said ‘Black guys only’ or something along those lines that doesn’t mention the term ‘BBC’ is my point. That’s an assumption that we’re making. We don’t know. That’s also my point. We don’t know what exactly is discriminatory about the responses the OP receives. So we can’t close the case surely?

If it said 'Black guys only' that really doesn't change much regarding the core accusation in the OP. I wouldn't even bother getting the tipex out for that.

Yes what are these 'responses' if they're not replies? The OP says 'responses and replies' so he's not talking about mail.

I have good bullshit detection so I can't give the OP the benefit of the doubt, not with all that wording but I'm more than willing to leave open in the hopes that we can get right to the spot where the pain's coming from. Just kidding, we'll give him the benefit of the doubt, I'm good like that.

I had butthurt when I was young, had to walk to the train station and it got worse, standing room only on the train as well oh God. What I'm trying to say is, I understand the OP's pain so let's wait and see what happens NEXT WEEK don't miss out!

"

You’re jumping through A LOT of hoops and making A LOT of assumptions just to undermine the OP’s experience with what he says is discrimination. why are you so determined to be right and suggest that this discrimination didn’t happen?

Birmingham

No because the only way that project express attraction to black men is by labelling us BBCs and the only discrimination we face on here is having our messages ignored or politely rejected. "

I deleted someone's message the other day and got told they aren't interested in n199er pussy anyway

But yes it MUST be that the OP got rejected and suddenly made it about race and not about the fact that some people on here are racist

By *enriette and SamCouple 3 weeks ago

The Magic whip

We’re all for inclusion, diversity and equality.

We ignore everyone we’re not interested in equally

No because the only way that project express attraction to black men is by labelling us BBCs and the only discrimination we face on here is having our messages ignored or politely rejected.

I deleted someone's message the other day and got told they aren't interested in n199er pussy anyway

But yes it MUST be that the OP got rejected and suddenly made it about race and not about the fact that some people on here are racist "

Disappointed but not surprised.

Sorry that you experienced that, man, YIKES.

By *immyinreadingMan 3 weeks ago

henley on thames

But yes it MUST be that the OP got rejected and suddenly made it about race and not about the fact that some people on here are racist "

That’s appalling. I hope you reported the person.

By *immyinreadingMan 3 weeks ago

henley on thames

Might he helpful if OP explained what he actually meant, as it wasn’t clear, and there’s a whole lot of guessing going on as to what he is referring to.

By *elaninMaverickWoman 3 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

"There no doubt is some that do but just because someone says they are into a certain race, it doesn't mean they will find everyone attractive.

I like people from all races but I'm not going to shag the whole world "

Ah some sense on a cringeworthy topic.

I go with who's available and who's I'm attracted to and who's personality I like.

Then again I've been called the R word by mixed race people in the UK so....... Mixed race people in the Caribbean seem to think I'm alright.....so I go with a culture clash.

People have an image in their heads of what other races/ethnicities/nationalities are like. It's our own bias...However our bias does not give us the right to behave like a ....Cee yoU Next Tuesday. was going to say dick head but then realised everyone here likes dick....head...

By *elaninMaverickWoman 3 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

I'm disgusted and surprised..I hope you blocked and reported them!!

They are definitely a Cee yoU Next Tuesday.

Good way to get your lights out in London.

By *orny PTMan 3 weeks ago

Peterborough

Do I get offended if a woman only fancies black guys? No

Do I feel a bit left out?

Yes

Is it right?

For her: yes

For me no

Ce'st la vie

By *orny PTMan 3 weeks ago

Peterborough

"I think there are definitely people who discriminate against certain ethnicities on here.

But there will also be people who just don’t find you attractive OP, which has nothing to do with your ethnicity.

"

I'm straight, so does that mean discriminating against men is bad? Course not.

Rejection hurts, that's it in a nutshell

Crawley

"

You’re jumping through A LOT of hoops and making A LOT of assumptions just to undermine the OP’s experience with what he says is discrimination. why are you so determined to be right and suggest that this discrimination didn’t happen? "

The OP has form and I love these butthurt threads but I'm not that invested in being right. I won't go on about this anymore.

Sorry about the show next week everyone it's been cancelled. Sudden change of plan and now instead we're going to nurse wipe the OP all week.

Birmingham

"Do I get offended if a woman only fancies black guys? No

Do I feel a bit left out?

Yes

Is it right?

For her: yes

For me no

Ce'st la vie

"

Why do you feel left out when white men are the majority and the most desired demographic of men in the UK?

By *issy LanaTV/TS 3 weeks ago

cloud cuckoo land

Unfortunately, we don't live in an ideal World. We will never entirely be free from racism, bias, and discrimination. It's just not going to happen so we simply have to deal with it the best we can and not give those kinda peeps riddled with negativity the time of day. Plenty genuine nice peeps so why waste time on negatives...!

» Add a new message to this topic