FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Damn cat

Damn cat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nipped out for half hour, forgot we had left the turkey out in the kitchen. Came home and flipping cats happily munching the parsons nose. She never comes downstairs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I'd left diet chicken leftovers in the pan for an hour to cool the other day. Came back into the kitchen to find I had diet veg left and gaps where the chicken had been! Little sod - good job I love her

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"I'd left diet chicken leftovers in the pan for an hour to cool the other day. Came back into the kitchen to find I had diet veg left and gaps where the chicken had been! Little sod - good job I love her "

Whats diet chicken - sounds intriguing! Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I once walked into my local church to witness a pussy on the parsons nose. Very disturbing!

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"I'd left diet chicken leftovers in the pan for an hour to cool the other day. Came back into the kitchen to find I had diet veg left and gaps where the chicken had been! Little sod - good job I love her

Whats diet chicken - sounds intriguing! Z"

Cooked in ....

Great way to boil ham...

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"I'd left diet chicken leftovers in the pan for an hour to cool the other day. Came back into the kitchen to find I had diet veg left and gaps where the chicken had been! Little sod - good job I love her

It's a slimming world recipe, chicken n onion browned in fry light, add can of diet , sml tin chopped toms, garlic n Chinese five spice n stock cube then bubble for about 30 mins. Coke reduces to a sticky BBQ type glaze - yummy n I hate ! Also do a diet fanta sweet n sour that's lush too

Whats diet chicken - sounds intriguing! Z"

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Whats diet chicken - sounds intriguing! Z

Cooked in ....

Great way to boil ham..."

Oh! Z

» Add a new message to this topic