FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > seaon of good spirit and all that..........but

seaon of good spirit and all that..........but

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

patrick nearly got the hoover attachment rammed up his arse

he has been a sweetie since i have come out. well apart from dropping me when i fainted coz he was smoking.

anyhow 5 days post op and decided to potter about. in the midst of hoovering when he comes in.....shouts whoah what you doing. I was hoovering the skirting rite at the precise moment. he said, janny there is a attachment for that and also one for the sofa if you are up to it..............grrrrrrrrrrrrh.

then to top it all off. he bought me an ironing board yday coz his was too small for me. so there i am, i have unwrapped it. he noticed and commented. i really dont mind paying more for something Jan that I really know your going to get good use out of....do you want me to set it up for you now.......grrrrh once again the hose attachment of hoover was quivering in my hands and a little voice in my head telling me what I should be doing with it.

is it just Patrick or are all men like that.....just so sensitve at times like this lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"patrick nearly got the hoover attachment rammed up his arse

he has been a sweetie since i have come out. well apart from dropping me when i fainted coz he was smoking.

anyhow 5 days post op and decided to potter about. in the midst of hoovering when he comes in.....shouts whoah what you doing. I was hoovering the skirting rite at the precise moment. he said, janny there is a attachment for that and also one for the sofa if you are up to it..............grrrrrrrrrrrrh.

then to top it all off. he bought me an ironing board yday coz his was too small for me. so there i am, i have unwrapped it. he noticed and commented. i really dont mind paying more for something Jan that I really know your going to get good use out of....do you want me to set it up for you now.......grrrrh once again the hose attachment of hoover was quivering in my hands and a little voice in my head telling me what I should be doing with it.

is it just Patrick or are all men like that.....just so sensitve at times like this lol"

Porr bloke what's he done wrong ?

your a little ungrateful

Kev.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Mmmmmm think i would have thought twice before making some of them comments so i would have to say no i dont think i am but then Zoe might have a different view on this lol

Sure she will post a comment later

Steve

"Mmmmmm think i would have thought twice before making some of them comments so i would have to say no i dont think i am but then Zoe might have a different view on this lol

Sure she will post a comment later

Steve "

I know they have a sense of humour so I should be okay

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"patrick nearly got the hoover attachment rammed up his arse

is it just Patrick or are all men like that.....just so sensitve at times like this lol"

he sounds like a proper bloke to me get well soon

ta dan. he is a sweetie as i have said. but he was really serious before...grrrrrh

Reminds me a little of my ex husband. Having a natural birth which involved stitches after tearing I had three caesarians over four years followed by a sterilisation. My ex cut his thumb on a fish knife and needed four stitches. When he came back he wiggled his thumb at me and said, 'all the fuss you made about having stitches, huh, doesn't hurt at all and I can still work!' Cant believe I stayed married to him for 28 years!

Blackpool

"Reminds me a little of my ex husband. Having a natural birth which involved stitches after tearing I had three caesarians over four years followed by a sterilisation. My ex cut his thumb on a fish knife and needed four stitches. When he came back he wiggled his thumb at me and said, 'all the fuss you made about having stitches, huh, doesn't hurt at all and I can still work!' Cant believe I stayed married to him for 28 years!"
lol he sounds just like my dad

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Jan bide your time, what goes round comes round. He'll get his sooner or later

I dont now , you offer a little constructive advice , and a point in the right direction , and get flamed for it ! doh lol

if i was you he would be in casualty right now with afore mentioned nozzle rammed right up his..................

i remember an ex of mine at christmas got me a car vac one year for my birthday i got a set of pots he didnt last long after that!!!

men think before you speak it saves agony later!! xx

Blackpool

"if i was you he would be in casualty right now with afore mentioned nozzle rammed right up his..................

i remember an ex of mine at christmas got me a car vac one year for my birthday i got a set of pots he didnt last long after that!!!

men think before you speak it saves agony later!! xx "

lol we men love to wind you women up

I watched Siren giving birth and it seemed like a doddle to me. All she did was lay there while to docs got the baby out.

I think Pussy is making a bit of a mountain out of a molehill here, I mean, you girls get married in white don't you... and it's got nothing to do with being virginal n all that... it's so you don't look out of place in the kitchen.

{runs off to the pub} hehehe

It's our mission to try to wind the Women up

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"....i remember an ex of mine at christmas got me a car vac ......."

I watched a woman return the Dyson her husband had given her for Christmas to Fraser's early in the New Year. I figured she was going to get a refund and buy something she really, really wanted (like a divorce) but she only wanted to swap it for a different colour.

Some women get the husbands they deserve.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I reckon you should shove a sprig of holly up his arse, thats festive

"....i remember an ex of mine at christmas got me a car vac .......

I watched a woman return the Dyson her husband had given her for Christmas to Fraser's early in the New Year. I figured she was going to get a refund and buy something she really, really wanted (like a divorce) but she only wanted to swap it for a different colour.

Some women get the husbands they deserve."

u married jim??

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Pussy you missed a trick there hun.... you could have milked it till well into the New Year

Blackpool

"Pussy you missed a trick there hun.... you could have milked it till well into the New Year"
i think i need milking lol

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Pussy you missed a trick there hun.... you could have milked it till well into the New Year i think i need milking lol "

Can we call you Ermintrude now then??

Blackpool

"Pussy you missed a trick there hun.... you could have milked it till well into the New Year i think i need milking lol

Can we call you Ermintrude now then??"

what ever floats your boat

You know sweetie there is one solution you could always do what i did. Jay never liked me doing house work when he was here so soon solved that one. He now pays for me to have a cleaner

"You know sweetie there is one solution you could always do what i did. Jay never liked me doing house work when he was here so soon solved that one. He now pays for me to have a cleaner "

Ironically enough that you said that Diamonds but Patrick had himself a cleaner rite up until a few weeks before he asked me to move in with him. Wonder if it was his shirts mounting up in the ironing basket that did it

wonder what you all make of that

Blackpool

"You know sweetie there is one solution you could always do what i did. Jay never liked me doing house work when he was here so soon solved that one. He now pays for me to have a cleaner

Ironically enough that you said that Diamonds but Patrick had himself a cleaner rite up until a few weeks before he asked me to move in with him. Wonder if it was his shirts mounting up in the ironing basket that did it

wonder what you all make of that "

well i have a ironing women

I wish I had a man in my life to have arguments with, like I used to, I miss that, a lot!

"You know sweetie there is one solution you could always do what i did. Jay never liked me doing house work when he was here so soon solved that one. He now pays for me to have a cleaner

If i was you id be asking where the cleaning lady dissappeared too and will the same fate come to you if the shirts are not ironed correctly

"I wish I had a man in my life to have arguments with, like I used to, I miss that, a lot! "

lol i didnt argue with him....just resisted the urge with the vacume attachment.

If i was you id be asking where the cleaning lady dissappeared too and will the same fate come to you if the shirts are not ironed correctly "

yeah it makes me wonder...you know these scousers....that patio seems to have gotten bigger since i met him. plus he made the fish pond bigger

If i was you id be asking where the cleaning lady dissappeared too and will the same fate come to you if the shirts are not ironed correctly

yeah it makes me wonder...you know these scousers....that patio seems to have gotten bigger since i met him. plus he made the fish pond bigger "

Fuck sake i forgot he was a scouser. You dont live on Brookeside close do you?? Cause if you do id be out of there if i was you

er...guess

"....i remember an ex of mine at christmas got me a car vac .......

Some women get the husbands they deserve.

u married jim??"

I've never seen the point in buying a cow when you can still get milk delivered to your door.

er...guess

"........Wonder if it was his shirts mounting up in the ironing basket that did it

wonder what you all make of that well i have a ironing women "

The world is full of laundry services who'll collect, launder and deliver shirts. Life is too short to iron shirts.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

A new ironing board for christmas...and early ....get a grip patrick !!!

A new ironing board for christmas...and early ....get a grip patrick !!! "

now dont you start.....anyhow wheres me bloody grapes

Blackpool

"........Wonder if it was his shirts mounting up in the ironing basket that did it

wonder what you all make of that well i have a ironing women

The world is full of laundry services who'll collect, launder and deliver shirts. Life is too short to iron shirts."

women love ironing gives them time to refleck what a easy life they have lol

oh the latest.......

patrick just come in while i was in the midst of ironing.....

said

jan how are you getting on....me thinking he is asking with regard to my health. just about to reply that my back was aching and my side was hurting and just about to have a rest. when he said...i mean the ironing board...is it better to use than the last one.......grrrrrrrh wheres me hoover attachment

wonder what you all make of that well i have a ironing women

The world is full of laundry services who'll collect, launder and deliver shirts. Life is too short to iron shirts.women love ironing gives them time to refleck what a easy life they have lol "

my ex pissed off with my ironing lady

boy do i miss her !!

Blackpool

"oh the latest.......

patrick just come in while i was in the midst of ironing.....

said

jan how are you getting on....me thinking he is asking with regard to my health. just about to reply that my back was aching and my side was hurting and just about to have a rest. when he said...i mean the ironing board...is it better to use than the last one.......grrrrrrrh wheres me hoover attachment"

think patricks in line for the fab man of the year award lol hope your feeling better dont do to much

dont know about fab award thinking of selling him on ebay. anyone want a man with toes missing, one bollix and half a thumb....thats him on a normal day and without the hoover attachment. attachment comes free of charge

[Removed by poster at 22/12/09 16:02:34]

do you mention his incompleteness in your profile or can we have u under the trades description act ????

yer can have him for nothing never mind the trades description.

"yer can have him for nothing never mind the trades description."

has he got any redeeming qualities ???? i might be interested ????

ermmmm he can set the ironing board up well. erh...he knows where the hoover attachment is on a hoover

oh yeah he has magic fingers

» Add a new message to this topic