FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Unadventurous gifts.

Unadventurous gifts.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All will become clear. Is it better to play it safe or go for the slightly kookie gift?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally depends on who its for, personally prefer the slightly kookie myself !!! xxx xxx

"All will become clear. Is it better to play it safe or go for the slightly kookie gift?"

Play it safe, I have had too many Christmases and New Years ruined by getting the wrong gift. The thought doesn't always count

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hmmm I was looking at a weekend break in new year but somone doesnt have a passport. Thank god I checked. SOCKS are the king of boring gifts.

"hmmm I was looking at a weekend break in new year but somone doesnt have a passport. Thank god I checked. SOCKS are the king of boring gifts."

Not as bad as Calenders

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"hmmm I was looking at a weekend break in new year but somone doesnt have a passport. Thank god I checked. SOCKS are the king of boring gifts."

Blimey, no middle ground for you, is there? Either a weekend break abroad, or some socks.

Poor fella...oh hang on - check's Zoe's pics again - nah, he'll be ok....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I try and get jay something different but he has everything you could imagine. So ive taken to getting him stuff we wouldnt normally do. Ive got him some nice books for christmas but then i put a note in an envelope saying i o u one bla bla. Havent decided what the bla bla will be yet but for his birthday it was afternoon tea for two at the ritz

I like to give items that are nice to have, that the recipients do not know they need or want, however, once they've got them, they would love and use/treasure them

Something like a USB mug warmer to the right person

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"I try and get jay something different but he has everything you could imagine. So ive taken to getting him stuff we wouldnt normally do. Ive got him some nice books for christmas but then i put a note in an envelope saying i o u one bla bla. Havent decided what the bla bla will be yet but for his birthday it was afternoon tea for two at the ritz"
i like your style

Socks..definately socks..

Christmas is my sock 'banker' - I never buy my own socks and rely on Xmas for next year's supply. Luckily my family know this so there's always a sock pressie for me from someone.

» Add a new message to this topic