FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > People watching

People watching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love it, watching situations, how people interact, seeing people laughing, sad, in love, lusting and plain horny. To me it makes the best comedy sketches and gives you material when you want to tell a story in a crowd.

But its also funny when you are in a different situation to normal how you get treated by others which isnt quite the same but watching peoples reactions is.

This happened to me lately when I was out doing something I do not normally do and I was treated very differently because of what I was doing. I was the same person who most days gets ignored on the streets but because of this one thing I became a focus. I wasnt fazed by it just made me think how we react in different situations.

I love sitting having a coffee and watching people and thinking about what they are thinking.

Am I the only person that does this ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No your not i think lots of us do

I like watching girls walk by and wonder how they'd look on their hands and knees whith their boobs swinging in the wind. Is that the same thing?

hahahahaha think so

"hahahahaha think so "

Well go on then.. let's see em .. swinging... please, it is Christmas like

I take my Mother shopping to Blyth ASDA once every 2 weeks and I sit in the car whilst she goes into the store.

Camera phone always at the ready, I sit and watch the folks as they come and go - boy do I see some sights - some of them not vey pleasant believe me.

Some woman should not be allowed to wear Lycra in fact some of them should not be allowed within 500 yards of Lycra

love people watchin u see some sights and not always good ones!! x

"I take my Mother shopping to Blyth ASDA once every 2 weeks and I sit in the car whilst she goes into the store.

Camera phone always at the ready, I sit and watch the folks as they come and go - boy do I see some sights - some of them not vey pleasant believe me.

Some woman should not be allowed to wear Lycra in fact some of them should not be allowed within 500 yards of Lycra

"

Ok I will stop wearing lycra right now watching Victoria Wood on BBC2 right now and that reminds me of her in some of her sketches lol

Love people watching, and I like to sit with my back to a corner so that I can have full view of the restaurant when I am eating alone, so that I can people watch

Watched four train spotters today while waiting for a train. Their enthusiasm when a tiny and what looked to me like an insignificant train came into the station was incredible. Out came the notebooks, scribbling of notes and with heads together discussing the finer detail of the engine at 6.00 pm on a freezing was real entertainment for me

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"Watched four train spotters today while waiting for a train. Their enthusiasm when a tiny and what looked to me like an insignificant train came into the station was incredible. Out came the notebooks, scribbling of notes and with heads together discussing the finer detail of the engine at 6.00 pm on a freezing was real entertainment for me "

yeh there are some real perverts about now

By *icelymarkedMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Holidays are best for gawping! The stuff people wear wandering around in the sun makes us laugh - they wouldn't wear that stuff on their own high street lol. Wonder why they do it ... and the beaches ..... coooorrrrrr

"Watched four train spotters today while waiting for a train. Their enthusiasm when a tiny and what looked to me like an insignificant train came into the station was incredible. Out came the notebooks, scribbling of notes and with heads together discussing the finer detail of the engine at 6.00 pm on a freezing was real entertainment for me "

Lemme get this straight.... you're a train spotter spotter?

That's pretty specific, are there many in your society? Do you even have one? I think you must be unique hehehe

Have always enjoyed people watching.....must be the psychologist in me...pmsl

and love trying to guess their relationships to each other....body language can be soooo funny

I love it ...

if I am going to an airport, I always arrive with loads of time and then sit and watch the frantic folks who have left it to the last minute.....

best laughs......

"I love it, watching situations, how people interact, seeing people laughing, sad, in love, lusting and plain horny. To me it makes the best comedy sketches and gives you material when you want to tell a story in a crowd.

But its also funny when you are in a different situation to normal how you get treated by others which isnt quite the same but watching peoples reactions is.

This happened to me lately when I was out doing something I do not normally do and I was treated very differently because of what I was doing. I was the same person who most days gets ignored on the streets but because of this one thing I became a focus. I wasnt fazed by it just made me think how we react in different situations.

I love sitting having a coffee and watching people and thinking about what they are thinking.

Am I the only person that does this ???"

I get where your comming from with this. There are times when I have been in a social situation by myself and I "people watch", it is alaways humouring to see a very attractive woman pass by and see the reactions of other guys in the company of their partners and how they try to eyeball the subject without being caught out.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

It's actualy a popular hoby here in Bristol, we even have a face book group and a list of local umm interesting people you may see :P

Isn't it a brilliant and harmless way of passing the time - oh and I am not a trainspotter I think I would confess to anything other than that

» Add a new message to this topic