FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > god bless them tonight

god bless them tonight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

god bless every single homeless person in the UK tonight.......

xxxxxxx hope yu get some shelter.

xxxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

agree...not a gfood night to be out and about on the streets tonight...temperature set to plummet tonight

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Well said that man, We dont know just how good we all have it

Steve

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Wish i could have them all come stay at my house. We have one homeless person here and he chooses to be that way. But for all the other poor souls, there but for the grace of god go i

yeh agree

I heard that Prince Charles is going to join then as part of a charity he is with

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Just watched this an BBC news about Prince William spending a night on the streets, pity they don't open St James's / Buckingham Palace / Clarence house for them

Forum Mod

I expect he'll be nicely wrapped up in his thermals though

Ive looked after a homeless boy in this week,found soaking in the snow with little more than summer clothing on

"I expect he'll be nicely wrapped up in his thermals though

Ive looked after a homeless boy in this week,found soaking in the snow with little more than summer clothing on "

well done honey.. xxx

[Removed by poster at 22/12/09 18:28:48]

Ive looked after a homeless boy in this week,found soaking in the snow with little more than summer clothing on "

that's fabby...am sure he appreciates the warm n dry as well as your generosity of spirit x

Forum Mod

Ive looked after a homeless boy in this week,found soaking in the snow with little more than summer clothing on

well done honey.. xxx"

Not at my house View before you think im some sort of saint but at work xxx

"Just watched this an BBC news about Prince William spending a night on the streets, pity they don't open St James's / Buckingham Palace / Clarence house for them "

Well spoken!

From the young to the elderly, many have reason to be on the streets, very few are of their own choosing. Well done HPC, this is one of my monthly charities of choice I contribute to, supporting homeless youth. To enable them to have a hot meal or even a blanket is the least I can do.... there but for the grace of god go one of my kids. xxxxx

Dont want anyone on the streets but I wish there was more help out there for people with mental health problems rather than just a bed and a hot meal.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"Dont want anyone on the streets but I wish there was more help out there for people with mental health problems rather than just a bed and a hot meal."

The problem with mental health issues, the illness is not visible, as it's not visible 99% of the population turn a blind eye to it I don't suffer with it, but I've assisted those who do / have.

"Dont want anyone on the streets but I wish there was more help out there for people with mental health problems rather than just a bed and a hot meal."

care in the community eh?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Dont want anyone on the streets but I wish there was more help out there for people with mental health problems rather than just a bed and a hot meal.

The problem with mental health issues, the illness is not visible, as it's not visible 99% of the population turn a blind eye to it I don't suffer with it, but I've assisted those who do / have."

Well as its no secret that i am one of those that suffer mental health issues i couldnt agree more. I am fortunate to be one of the lucky one with love and much support around me. I try my hardest at every opportunity to bring awareness about mental health. I guess its hard for people to understand what they cant see

just drove from dundee to home and it was -12.5 on one bit of the road.....

baltic..

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"god bless every single homeless person in the UK tonight.......

xxxxxxxx "

Something wrong with our society when we send money all over the world but cannot put basic shelters up so there are enough beds for homeless people.

Surely a bed could be provided for under a £5?

xxxxxxxx "

ermmm i dont think homeless people have the internet so chances are they not be reading this lol

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

I also suffer from mental illness and I understand how people endup on the streets I find it so hard that they get little suppor from others. the people who do get helpare sadly theis the majorety for homless people.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

xxxxxxxx

ermmm i dont think homeless people have the internet so chances are they not be reading this lol"

Doesn't mean you can't send a prayer for them and thats how I think the OP meant the comment

"I also suffer from mental illness and I understand how people endup on the streets I find it so hard that they get little suppor from others. the people who do get helpare sadly theis the majorety for homless people. "

I think thats the worse thing about people who are homeless, they mainly are the ones who are mentally ill, kids who have been abused, basically the members of our society we should be protecting the most, they are people who are scared to go for help in fear of being taken back to what they are running away from or just not clued up enough to know who to turn to, but it seems a case of out of sight out of mind now days, soon as you enter the world of living on the streets you seem to get forgot about, and it shouldnt happen, its a sad world when we more than happy to help others but cant even help our own

"

ermmm i dont think homeless people have the internet so chances are they not be reading this lol"

only 1 lol, surely such a great line deserves more...... was side splittingly funny.

"

ermmm i dont think homeless people have the internet so chances are they not be reading this lol

only 1 lol, surely such a great line deserves more...... was side splittingly funny.

NN is right though saw it as ironic not funny

"

"

NN is right though saw it as ironic not funny

"

cool ......

» Add a new message to this topic