FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ITS FUNNY

ITS FUNNY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uton_couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

luton

yes its kind of funny that when we get floods in cumbria , its down to global warming : and when theres a storm that blows a few trees down , its down to global warming

it was only a few weeks ago that bareback obama got off the biggest gas guzzling passenger get known to man and was unable to transfer to his helicopter due to the fact there was the worst freezing snow storm in 20 years

it was also only a few weeks ago that the weather man on sky news said that we must expect more warm wet winters due to global warming , and thats why we had the floods

i guess its just not convinient to talk about global warming just now , its a bit embarrasing , like in a crowded room and someone drops a smelly fart ............. no one mentions it and we all start talking merrily about anything other than the awfull stench

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

I'm assuming you know the difference between a global trend towards increasing temperatures & localised short-term weather patterns?

By *uton_couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

luton

"I'm assuming you know the difference between a global trend towards increasing temperatures & localised short-term weather patterns? "

yes id do , its just i find it funny we cant talk about them because its cold

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Global warming what a load of old tosh

Global taxation more like

Steve

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"I'm assuming you know the difference between a global trend towards increasing temperatures & localised short-term weather patterns? "

are you not confused by the fact that we are still in an inter-glasial period and the world has been warming up since the last ice age

the last time it happened

enough ice melted to flood the north sea with in one generation

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

There are records from an around the world scientific journey on one of the last wooden sailing ships that proves that in fact this sort of warming happens periodically.

Whats the next global bandwagon that we will get our taxes put up for?

By *artin216Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

Im looking forward to global warming....the worlds getting boring, its time we had a change....

bring it on....

» Add a new message to this topic