FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > chinese baby...

chinese baby...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A newborn chinese baby has been found alive in a pipe after being flushed down the toilet. How he managed to be found alive is incredible. I wonder what caused this? Do chinese people not prefer baby boys to girls and could the one baby policy be behind it perhaps?

What are peoples thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

If it was mine it would have floated.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That is one massive toilet to fit a baby down it! It is just horrible and sickening that anybody could do that to an innocent child like that.

It is rightly being treated as attempted murder! The images of him being cut out of the sewage pipe in hospital after being delivered there in it do show how much care the fireman and doctors have. It is a sad story but could have been so much worse.

"A newborn chinese baby has been found alive in a pipe after being flushed down the toilet. How he managed to be found alive is incredible. I wonder what caused this? Do chinese people not prefer baby boys to girls and could the one baby policy be behind it perhaps?

What are peoples thoughts?"

There are severe penalties for having more than one child so that could be the reason.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I saw this, the mother is 22 years old. My first thought was a scared young girl did this, living at home.

The cultural aspects didn't come into it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"That is one massive toilet to fit a baby down it! It is just horrible and sickening that anybody could do that to an innocent child like that."

The pipe looked really narrow when i saw it on the news just before i posted

"That is one massive toilet to fit a baby down it! It is just horrible and sickening that anybody could do that to an innocent child like that.

The pipe looked really narrow when i saw it on the news just before i posted "

Yeah I saw those too. It is amazing that the baby was virtually unscathed too. I tell ya if one ever needs proof of gaurdian angles....

I doubt it had anything to do with cultural rules, I bet its more just a woman who didnt want the baby and done something extremely stupid to get rid of it

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

The irony of a regime saying this is murder when they have forcibly terminated near full term babies and killed them under their one child policy seems to have been missed.

* attempted murder

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The irony of a regime saying this is murder when they have forcibly terminated near full term babies and killed them under their one child policy seems to have been missed."

It does doesn't it. You can't judge this woman by our rules where early abortion is free, you get child tax credit for each.of your children and may have as many as you like without fear of penalty. Think before you condemn a 22 year old who lives under a regime.prepared to see her globally vilified while enforcing a one child policy via fines and abortion.

Reading in the paper and the mother said it was accident and she was on the toilet and went into unexpected labour.

What did she do get up wipe her and and forget to tell anyone ?

Accident my ass.

"The irony of a regime saying this is murder when they have forcibly terminated near full term babies and killed them under their one child policy seems to have been missed.

It does doesn't it. You can't judge this woman by our rules where early abortion is free, you get child tax credit for each.of your children and may have as many as you like without fear of penalty. Think before you condemn a 22 year old who lives under a regime.prepared to see her globally vilified while enforcing a one child policy via fines and abortion."

Totally agree. However, even though as a result of the one child policy the value placed by Chinese society on a foetus'/ infant's life is minimal individuals should still be able to distinguish right from wrong.

The Chinese as a culture have a very "parasitic" and egotistical approach to the world. They have little or no respect for the planet, environment, human rights. It is not the first time this sort of thing has shocked the world. Last year there was a film online of CCTV footage of a toddler being hit by a car and ignored by passersby. This is not a civilised society.

I may be the victim of believing in an urban myth....but aren't Chinese families restricted by law to the number of children they can have as a solution to the population crisis?

(....by the way, this doesn't mean I agree with the flushing of a child down trap number 2)

i agree with the idea that they are only allowed one child because the world is overpopulated, they prefer boys so it couldnt of been because it was a boy. its good that they found him and he is alright, it would of been a horrible way to die.

"If it was mine it would have floated. "

Heeee Heeeee ***grins**** trololol!

"If it was mine it would have floated.

Heeee Heeeee ***grins**** trololol! "

Purleease don't encourage him

"If it was mine it would have floated. "

why would it have floated

why would it have floated "

He wasn't talking about babies, he was talking about what normally goes down a toilet.

We don't know that it WASN'T an acsedent . After all she did tell someone what had happend and got help to get the baby out !

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

why would it have floated "

I resisted asking.

I think he means his cum.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

why would it have floated

I resisted asking.

I think he means his cum.

"

Granny don't be disgusting

"A newborn chinese baby has been found alive in a pipe after being flushed down the toilet. How he managed to be found alive is incredible. I wonder what caused this? Do chinese people not prefer baby boys to girls and could the one baby policy be behind it perhaps?

There are severe penalties for having more than one child so that could be the reason. "

my question is if this child had been illegally born what will happen to him now

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

[Removed by poster at 29/05/13 11:07:29]

I saw this on the news. Poor little baby. I think personally is the one baby rule behind it. His mum while not blameless was obviously desperate to get rid of hm. And where is the father? They cant find him

There are severe penalties for having more than one child so that could be the reason.

my question is if this child had been illegally born what will happen to him now"

Thay can give him to me ...... god I should love a baby .. a child I miss my own now all doing there thing .. he will have a life I am sure.

"That is one massive toilet to fit a baby down it! It is just horrible and sickening that anybody could do that to an innocent child like that."

Yes it is a vile and horrible thing to do. Not all Chinese people have flushing toilets like we do, lots just shit into a hole in the floor so it would be quite easy to do. You can only assume that these people were driven beyond being rational to utter desperation to do something as horrific as this.

She needs fucking shooting horrible bitch!!

On a lighter note anyone ever seen a homeless Chinese man....I know I haven't

Read and watched a few things on this and its down to the penalties for having more than one child.

Most want boys to carry on their family name and because they have more chance of work and such...quite sad really

[Removed by poster at 29/05/13 11:54:28]

"Read and watched a few things on this and its down to the penalties for having more than one child.

Most want boys to carry on their family name and because they have more chance of work and such...quite sad really

"

it is really sad and what a lot of people have to remember that when your put under pressure you will do extreme things, tho I obviously don't think its ok to flush a baby down the loo, the pressure the mother must have been under when she found she was pregnant must have affected her mentally and drove her to such measures that ordinarily she wouldn't dream of doing, mental illness is still an illness, all because you cant see it its still there and we have no idea what state of mind she was in

Yes. Thats why there is a huge male population with female baby's being abandoned hence lots of orphanages full of baby girls and the overtly male population having no females to marry which has resulted in human trafficking of young burmese females, kidnapped and forced to marry Chinese males.

"She needs fucking shooting horrible bitch!!

On a lighter note anyone ever seen a homeless Chinese man....I know I haven't "

Have you ever been to china?

"Read and watched a few things on this and its down to the penalties for having more than one child.

"

It's more than that. Males are more valued because it is still a very deeply patriarchal society. They even have a girl baby name which means something like 'Let the next be a boy'.

It's more than that. Males are more valued because it is still a very deeply patriarchal society. They even have a girl baby name which means something like 'Let the next be a boy'."

Its such a shame i feel for the girls and the mothers.

it is really sad and what a lot of people have to remember that when your put under pressure you will do extreme things, tho I obviously don't think its ok to flush a baby down the loo, the pressure the mother must have been under when she found she was pregnant must have affected her mentally and drove her to such measures that ordinarily she wouldn't dream of doing, mental illness is still an illness, all because you cant see it its still there and we have no idea what state of mind she was in"

i agree with what you say but the truth is some people dont have any feelings, sometimes think people make excuses for the way people behave too much. she could of left the baby where someone would find it and look after it.

The whole thing is just Wong !!!!

it is really sad and what a lot of people have to remember that when your put under pressure you will do extreme things, tho I obviously don't think its ok to flush a baby down the loo, the pressure the mother must have been under when she found she was pregnant must have affected her mentally and drove her to such measures that ordinarily she wouldn't dream of doing, mental illness is still an illness, all because you cant see it its still there and we have no idea what state of mind she was in

i agree with what you say but the truth is some people dont have any feelings, sometimes think people make excuses for the way people behave too much. she could of left the baby where someone would find it and look after it."

Perhaps - but then we do not have all the details. And maybe we never will China being as secretive as it is. Very sad story whatever the outcome.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

How sad

Many years ago there was a report on the news and photo's of it about a new born baby left in the gutter, people were just walking past it.

At the time it was reported it was because there was a law that they can only have one child....so sad though to just dump them.

As someone with fertility issues this news story has particularly hurt. Sadly some people think children are a god given right and not a gift. To flush one down the toilet is just devastating. I hope the child is adopted to a loving family.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Just seen it on the news, the lady is saying the baby went down by accident...

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Just seen it on the news, the lady is saying the baby went down by accident..."

right ok.....dear come quickly the baby has accidently flushed itself down the toilet...

What absolute bollocks....

"Just seen it on the news, the lady is saying the baby went down by accident..."

How does a baby go down the loo by accident?!?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Not a clue, but that is what she is saying.

A big loo?

"How sad

Many years ago there was a report on the news and photo's of it about a new born baby left in the gutter, people were just walking past it.

At the time it was reported it was because there was a law that they can only have one child....so sad though to just dump them."

The government is no better, they can do forced abortions in Chine, there was a huge story a few years back where a woman had a forced abortion at 36 weeks gestation and the baby was left to die in the hospital, so the hospitals are no better than the women who feel they have no option but to abandon their babies, if this kind of activity is law in China where do the women go for help?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

To be honest though I was more thinking how sad it is to be in the situation where you can't keep your baby, the womans mind must be in turmoil.

"To be honest though I was more thinking how sad it is to be in the situation where you can't keep your baby, the womans mind must be in turmoil."

i'd put money on the fact that had this women had her child in another country where she was able to have more than one child this would have never happened

That's not to say what she did wasn't wrong but the mind does funny things when put under pressure

"The irony of a regime saying this is murder when they have forcibly terminated near full term babies and killed them under their one child policy seems to have been missed.

It does doesn't it. You can't judge this woman by our rules where early abortion is free, you get child tax credit for each.of your children and may have as many as you like without fear of penalty. Think before you condemn a 22 year old who lives under a regime.prepared to see her globally vilified while enforcing a one child policy via fines and abortion.

Totally agree. However, even though as a result of the one child policy the value placed by Chinese society on a foetus'/ infant's life is minimal individuals should still be able to distinguish right from wrong.

The Chinese as a culture have a very "parasitic" and egotistical approach to the world. They have little or no respect for the planet, environment, human rights. It is not the first time this sort of thing has shocked the world. Last year there was a film online of CCTV footage of a toddler being hit by a car and ignored by passersby. This is not a civilised society."

As a Chinese woman I want to say first of all the lady was a young woman who couldn't afford abortion, so the cultural arguments do NOT come into it, you cannot judge them as finance and desperation can be a huge factor, there are so many bad things that shock us to the core that happen in UK, child abduction, incest,rape, people holding girls captive for 10 or more years etc, they don't say "that's their culture" etc, there are bad,good,sick and desperate people who do the un imaginable for what ever reason and culture doesn't necessarily come into it.

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"Reading in the paper and the mother said it was accident and she was on the toilet and went into unexpected labour.

What did she do get up wipe her and and forget to tell anyone ?

Accident my ass."

its been said she was the one that actually reported it mind.

Think we should all just hold the firing squad until the actual facts are known tbh. no one actually knows for sure yet what happened.

Hopefully it wasnt intended but who knows.

I can just about imagine her going into sudden labour and giving birth into the toilet.

The part that suspends my belief is then the chain being flushed "by accident"

Not sure if I can post a link to the article on a website called Suite 101 about illegitimate children in China being 'illegal'. "The mother and child will not be entitled to a fair education or equal consideration for employment" and that's just starters.

Maybe this young, scared woman thought what she did was in her child's best interest, although we'll possibly never know her reasoning.

"I can just about imagine her going into sudden labour and giving birth into the toilet.

The part that suspends my belief is then the chain being flushed "by accident" "

That's if it was actually a 'flushing' toilet!

"I can just about imagine her going into sudden labour and giving birth into the toilet.

That's if it was actually a 'flushing' toilet!"

I've just been reading the full story on sky new's internet site, nowhere does it say the loo was flushed, it says she went into labour in the bathroom and while sat on the loo she baby fell in, she tried to catch it but missed and the child slid down, she straight away went for help and we know the rest

Maybe, just maybe its true and was just a accident!!

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

So many jumping on and judging the mother when we have no idea what happened really....

Main thing is, the mother was the one who called for help and stayed until baby was saved....

Baby is fine, thats what matters!

"So many jumping on and judging the mother when we have no idea what happened really....

Main thing is, the mother was the one who called for help and stayed until baby was saved....

Baby is fine, thats what matters!"

Any news story which involves children or babies often gets a very emotional response. There are always going to be the 'hang them' kind of response.

Just the nature of things.

Personally, no woman who has carried a baby to full term can be so cold and heartless, in my opinion. So, there has to be other issues involved and until we know then we really cannot judge.

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

The part that suspends my belief is then the chain being flushed "by accident" "

I don't know if they have flushing toilets over there, or if they just have holes like someone else said, or an automatic flush thing.

However, when I was in labour I was adamant that I needed a poo and was telling the midwife that I was right and I just needed the loo, as I had heard horror stories of women poo'ing themselves in labour.

I was halfway off the bed when she made me lie back down to check, and sure enough baby's head was on its way out.

I don't know the in's and out's of this story other than it was a baby in a drain and it had to be cut out, it wasn't a big drain but it wasn't your standard gutter sized drain.

I just feel so sorry for the baby and for the young girl/woman. The turmoil she must have been in.

There was a baby found in the next town to me (where I used take my pooch for walks). The baby was wrapped in a carrier bag and all that was written on was about how they wanted her buried. It was so sad to read, and again, my heart goes out to these women who are unable to cope and feel like they have no other option but to abandon a poor defenceless baby.

How did they know the baby was there though? Had she told the authorities?

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

That's if it was actually a 'flushing' toilet!

I've just been reading the full story on sky new's internet site, nowhere does it say the loo was flushed, it says she went into labour in the bathroom and while sat on the loo she baby fell in, she tried to catch it but missed and the child slid down, she straight away went for help and we know the rest

Maybe, just maybe its true and was just a accident!!"

Ah thanks NN had just posted who had informed the relevant authorities

It does doesn't it. You can't judge this woman by our rules where early abortion is free, you get child tax credit for each.of your children and may have as many as you like without fear of penalty. Think before you condemn a 22 year old who lives under a regime.prepared to see her globally vilified while enforcing a one child policy via fines

and abortion.

The Chinese as a culture have a very "parasitic" and egotistical approach to the world. They have little or no respect for the planet, environment, human rights. It is not the first time this sort of thing has shocked the world. Last year there was a film online of CCTV footage of a toddler being hit by a car and ignored by passersby. This is not a civilised society.

As a Chinese woman I want to say first of all the lady was a young woman who couldn't afford abortion, so the cultural arguments do NOT come into it, you cannot judge them as finance and desperation can be a huge factor, there are so many bad things that shock us to the core that happen in UK, child abduction, incest,rape, people holding girls captive for 10 or more years etc, they don't say "that's their culture" etc, there are bad,good,sick and desperate people who do the un imaginable for what ever reason and culture doesn't necessarily come into it."

How many examples of Chinese parasitic behaviour do you want?

Here are a few "key words":

Rhino horn medicine

Tiger bone medicine

Bear bile farms

Shark fin fishing

Fur farms

Financing of Sudanese war lords

Financing Zim's Mugabe regime in return for mining concessions

Massive deforestation and illegal logging in the Congo, DRC and Mozambique

Forced late term abortions of it's own women

Executions of political prisoners

Etc, the list goes on...

It does doesn't it. You can't judge this woman by our rules where early abortion is free, you get child tax credit for each.of your children and may have as many as you like without fear of penalty. Think before you condemn a 22 year old who lives under a regime.prepared to see her globally vilified while enforcing a one child policy via fines

and abortion.

As a Chinese woman I want to say first of all the lady was a young woman who couldn't afford abortion, so the cultural arguments do NOT come into it, you cannot judge them as finance and desperation can be a huge factor, there are so many bad things that shock us to the core that happen in UK, child abduction, incest,rape, people holding girls captive for 10 or more years etc, they don't say "that's their culture" etc, there are bad,good,sick and desperate people who do the un imaginable for what ever reason and culture doesn't necessarily come into it.

How many examples of Chinese parasitic behaviour do you want?

Here are a few "key words":

Rhino horn medicine

Tiger bone medicine

Bear bile farms

Shark fin fishing

Fur farms

Financing of Sudanese war lords

Financing Zim's Mugabe regime in return for mining concessions

Massive deforestation and illegal logging in the Congo, DRC and Mozambique

Forced late term abortions of it's own women

Executions of political prisoners

Etc, the list goes on..."

Well why don't you vote with your wallet and stop buying anything made in CHINA.....if that's possible

The UK is just as bad, they only buy wood from the bornean rainforest despite the fact the tree felling is wiping orangutans to the brink of extinction and we are the biggest sponsor of P&G

The only real difference is we pay other countries to do our dirty work for us

"Well why don't you vote with your wallet and stop buying anything made in CHINA.....if that's possible"

i would if i could afford not too.

How many things do we buy from basic goods to luxury items, are made in China?? Nearly everything ! High level of demand from all over the world for goods. China is getting to be a very rich country.....shanghai, Bejing etc. I know there are poor areas but there are poor areas in all countries

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

Personally, no woman who has carried a baby to full term can be so cold and heartless, in my opinion."

You're not serious?!!

Susan Smith killed her two sons by driving her car into a lake because her boyfriend didn't want kids, Andrea Yates killed all five of her kids, just two that spring to mind. Mothers kill their kids all the time.

"

Personally, no woman who has carried a baby to full term can be so cold and heartless, in my opinion.

You're not serious?!!

Susan Smith killed her two sons by driving her car into a lake because her boyfriend didn't want kids, Andrea Yates killed all five of her kids, just two that spring to mind. Mothers kill their kids all the time.

"

Stories of mothers killing their children same to be too common these days..... some people are just pure evil

"

Personally, no woman who has carried a baby to full term can be so cold and heartless, in my opinion.

You're not serious?!!

Stories of mothers killing their children same to be too common these days..... some people are just pure evil "

I was thinking more in terms of freshly born.

» Add a new message to this topic