FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lucky dip ?

Lucky dip ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a child it was a treat at weekend to have a lucky dip bag a sweet and a game .... you would never know .. what you was going to get ... should do them for Adults even now I feel .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I was a Kid there was a local corner shop who used to make up their own Lucky-bags.....

Which were usually bursting with a fantastic assortment of penny chews and mixed sweets,,,

However the novelty gifts that came inside their Lucky bags were always a bit random , so much so, that one time I actually received a pair of welders goggles in mine....

"When I was a Kid there was a local corner shop who used to make up their own Lucky-bags.....

Which were usually bursting with a fantastic assortment of penny chews and mixed sweets,,,

However the novelty gifts that came inside their Lucky bags were always a bit random , so much so, that one time I actually received a pair of welders goggles in mine....

"

Do you still have them

"When I was a Kid there was a local corner shop who used to make up their own Lucky-bags.....

"

LOL NEVER XX but that's what I so loved about them Lucky pip you just never new ... xx I maybe should start my own lucky pip bags for sexie adults , lol

LOL NEVER XX but that's what I so loved about them Lucky pip you just never new ... xx I maybe should start my own lucky pip bags for sexie adults , lol"

Great idea can I have a magic wand

LOL NEVER XX but that's what I so loved about them Lucky pip you just never new ... xx I maybe should start my own lucky pip bags for sexie adults , lol

Great idea can I have a magic wand "

well if your lucky . lol

By *atcherofmyballsMan  over a year ago

hereford

"

Could've used them for a flashdance avitar

So what would you like to find in your LUCKY DIP BAG ???

Do you still have them "

haha,,,,,yeah but I'm still trying to imagine a role-play senario where I can use them ... lol ....

Do you still have them

haha,,,,,yeah but I'm still trying to imagine a role-play senario where I can use them ... lol .... "

Flash dance lol

I used to get them! was always a highlight of my week!

Could've used them for a flashdance avitar "

Great suggestion,,,,, I'll keep that idea in my back pocket

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"So what would you like to find in your LUCKY DIP BAG ??? "

You

"I used to get them! was always a highlight of my week!"
yes me too ....... xxx maybe I will have to start making them for over 18s , lol

"So what would you like to find in your LUCKY DIP BAG ???

You"

need one very BIG BAG , LOL

I know who Id like in mine

You"

I will have one of those to pls

You

I will have one of those to pls"

live body bag mmmmm now could be very erotic them hands , lol just a very different lucky dip ,

» Add a new message to this topic