FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Don't Pay For B.T. Caller Display

Don't Pay For B.T. Caller Display

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If, like ourselves, you are paying for the 'Caller Display' service from BT (Lets you see the number that's calling you)

DONT PAY !

Switch to 'BT Privacy', it's exactly the same thing except for the fact that it's free.

A saving of £2.59 per month

I wonder how many folks are still paying when they don't need to ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

have never used it....but if I ever change my mind then will bear this advice in mind.....ta

Gotta love that about this place, the hints and tips you pick up are great!

Thanks for the info xxxx

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

On a slightly different note, I was visited by a BT nuisance caller team investigator yesterday.

So if the nuisance caller is from this site, your days are numbered as they are making a case against you....

but well anyways

He offered me tips on what to do if he calls again and IF he shows up at my home which he threatens to do.

He says use a whistle or scream down the fone after taking a deep breath and hope you break his eardrums

Also he says if he reaches for you anywhere, kick his shin, the bone breaks with almost no effort.

And he went on to tell me that hes off to investigate an undertaker who has been calling widows with nasty messages and they now have enough evidence to prosecute, great people BT.

hmm, are you 100% sure thats who he was?

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

"hmm, are you 100% sure thats who he was?"

who who was?

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

there is a way of reducing your BT bill to absolutely nothing , if you know how to work the system

I've already tapped into the neighbours line, but they wern't too happy about it.

It was when I fell from the telegraph pole and crashed through their conservatory that they really got pissed off

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I've already tapped into the neighbours line, but they wern't too happy about it.

It was when I fell from the telegraph pole and crashed through their conservatory that they really got pissed off "

derrrrrrrrrrrr stupid!

Everyone knows you drill through the wall!

Cable here so no BT screwing you rotten.

If you do find yourself plagued by phone pests, here's how to put an end to them:

Answer the telephone with an answer-machine type voice and say the following:

"Hello, thank you for calling Devil Worshippers Anonymous. Please choose from the following options: Press 1 for Human Sacrifice, press 2 for Genital Mutilation, press 3 for Chemical Torture, for all other inquiries please get a life you sick fuck!"

"I've already tapped into the neighbours line, but they wern't too happy about it.

It was when I fell from the telegraph pole and crashed through their conservatory that they really got pissed off

derrrrrrrrrrrr stupid!

Everyone knows you drill through the wall! "

, your laughing but when I worked for Sky television a few years back, one of our 'engineers' did exactly that .....

Terraced house, there he was drilling through the wall to feed the cable in from the dish ... oh yes he drilled through it all right! shame that he'd drilled through the dividing wall between the 2 houses though !!! - came out in the neighbours bloody living room pmsl

And no, it wasn't me, but it was me who got the job of going back and sorting the shit out ....

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"I wonder how many folks are still paying when they don't need to ?"

We're with Virgin although we do pay £2.50pm, which includes (incoming) "Caller Reject" EVERY caller MUST release their number other wise calls are rejected (Outgoing) "number block" our number is blocked automatically

"If you do find yourself plagued by phone pests, here's how to put an end to them:

"Hello, thank you for calling Devil Worshippers Anonymous. Please choose from the following options: Press 1 for Human Sacrifice, press 2 for Genital Mutilation, press 3 for Chemical Torture, for all other inquiries please get a life you sick fuck!""

love it but with my luck it would be Lou's mother and i would get lynched when she found out.

"If you do find yourself plagued by phone pests, here's how to put an end to them:

"Hello, thank you for calling Devil Worshippers Anonymous. Please choose from the following options: Press 1 for Human Sacrifice, press 2 for Genital Mutilation, press 3 for Chemical Torture, for all other inquiries please get a life you sick fuck!"

love it but with my luck it would be Lou's mother and i would get lynched when she found out."

Back in the 80's dad got himself elected to local council....one night brother answered the phone with a similar type of greeting......the council leader who was on other end of the phone, was not very amused

» Add a new message to this topic