FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The best thing you have overheard

The best thing you have overheard

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aravancouple OP   Man  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

Overheard in a Sainsbury Supermarket at the checkout - a little brat was refused some sweets by his Mother. The little darling shouted out "I am going to tell Nanna I saw you kissing Daddy's willy". The red faced Mother made a quick exit dragging her child with her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

pmsl you got to love kids

That's made me chuckle lol be even funnier if it had been a so called uncles willy lol

[Removed by poster at 31/08/13 13:11:10]

"pmsl you got to love kids "

Yes but i can't eat a full one

the worse thing my daughter ever said was to her nursery teacher, she was only 4 and was telling the teacher about the dog going to the vets, the teacher asked her what was wrong and my daughter said back.....Daddy said he's got to have his knackers snatched

"the worse thing my daughter ever said was to her nursery teacher, she was only 4 and was telling the teacher about the dog going to the vets, the teacher asked her what was wrong and my daughter said back.....Daddy said he's got to have his knackers snatched "

"Overheard in a Sainsbury Supermarket at the checkout - a little brat was refused some sweets by his Mother. The little darling shouted out "I am going to tell Nanna I saw you kissing Daddy's willy". The red faced Mother made a quick exit dragging her child with her. "

This made me

"Overheard in a Sainsbury Supermarket at the checkout - a little brat was refused some sweets by his Mother. The little darling shouted out "I am going to tell Nanna I saw you kissing Daddy's willy". The red faced Mother made a quick exit dragging her child with her. "

It could have been worse. It could have been daddy's friends willy !!

HAHAHAHA love it! Won't hear THAT on "Kids Say the Darnedest Things"

Thanks! Made my day

Many years ago my grandparents had come to stay and we weren't in when they arrived. So my grandfather had to pee down the side of the shed. Potentially not the best thing to say to me, as I bounded up to my teacher (I was in year one so would have been no more than 6) at the Whit Friday Band contest and told her that Grandpa had had a wee down the side of the shed.

There's also a story my best friend's mum tells of me telling my friend that we couldn't bounce on my dad's knee (totally innocent before anyone says anything) because he'd had a vasectomy!

Tact and diplomacy was something I didn't have from a very young age!

Sometimes innocent words take on a new meaning dependant upon the sentence and accent....

My youngest daughter, no more than four at the time, was at the dinner table and accidently stabbed her sister with a piece of cutlery... wait for it... she apologised with:

"C sorry I forked you".

Can you work out what it sounded like?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

The funniest thing I overheard was when I was at a restaurant with my mother, daughter, and nieces when the General Synod was on in York. We were sat near a table of churchmen (not sure what rank, but wearing dog collars) and one of them said, rather loudly, 'Of course, she was a whore!'.

The look on the children's faces were a sight to see.

"Sometimes innocent words take on a new meaning dependant upon the sentence and accent....

My youngest daughter, no more than four at the time, was at the dinner table and accidently stabbed her sister with a piece of cutlery... wait for it... she apologised with:

"C sorry I forked you".

Can you work out what it sounded like? "

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I was having a fag with my old boss at work and we were talking about swimming and what came out my mouth was I love swinging instead of swimming lol

"I was having a fag with my old boss at work and we were talking about swimming and what came out my mouth was I love swinging instead of swimming lol"

"Sometimes innocent words take on a new meaning dependant upon the sentence and accent....

"C sorry I forked you".

Can you work out what it sounded like? "

The best ones similar to that are predictive text fails!

By *lentyoffun40Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

"C sorry I forked you".

The best ones similar to that are predictive text fails! "

Friends of the family had a baby

My mum was texting her brother to let him know

When asked what she'd had

My mum replied via text " she's had a little goat"

Feck knows how but hell it was hilarious

Well I did not over hear this but my daughter aged 15 came home from school after doing a presentation in front of the class ... I asked how it went ... Red faced she said it was fine until I had to say the line "we no longer use floppy disks" yes you guessed it she said "we no longer use floppy dicks" oops !!!! bless her!

"C sorry I forked you".

The best ones similar to that are predictive text fails!

Friends of the family had a baby

My mum was texting her brother to let him know

When asked what she'd had

My mum replied via text " she's had a little goat"

Feck knows how but hell it was hilarious"

"Well I did not over hear this but my daughter aged 15 came home from school after doing a presentation in front of the class ... I asked how it went ... Red faced she said it was fine until I had to say the line "we no longer use floppy disks" yes you guessed it she said "we no longer use floppy dicks" oops !!!! bless her! "

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Snaffled from the 'net.

One girl to her pal.

"My rule is as long as my skirt covers my minge it's ok".

saw some little scouse chavs in the addidas shop in chester say he has seen a shop in liverpool that does those shoes with a 100% discount.

the twat wasnt talking about nicking them either

"I was having a fag with my old boss at work and we were talking about swimming and what came out my mouth was I love swinging instead of swimming lol"

A definite Freudian slip

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Ha ha ha ha ...oh dear I really wish I'd been there.

» Add a new message to this topic