FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > free time

free time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wish I had some!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get plenty, just wish the manflu would bugger off so I could enjoy it properly!

So do I .. mine is very scarce

Time is the most precious gift we have, how you use your time is up to you, we all need time for our self, its up to you to learn to say no, and mean it.

"Time is the most precious gift we have, how you use your time is up to you, we all need time for our self, its up to you to learn to say no, and mean it."

Say no to what?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Whats 'free time'?!

"Time is the most precious gift we have, how you use your time is up to you, we all need time for our self, its up to you to learn to say no, and mean it.

Say no to what?"

Say no to being omniavailable to everyone, to the point where you have no "me time"...

"Time is the most precious gift we have, how you use your time is up to you, we all need time for our self, its up to you to learn to say no, and mean it.

Say no to what?

Say no to being omniavailable to everyone, to the point where you have no "me time"..."

I can't say I'm not available to my child. Sorry, maybe I should have expanded in my op. I don't have free time due to being a single parent and an absent father, no free alternate weekends. But then I'm sure when my son is a teenager and is off out with his mates i will probably be wishing he was little again. Just need a break now and again, that's all x

Say no to what?

Say no to being omniavailable to everyone, to the point where you have no "me time"...

I can't say I'm not available to my child. Sorry, maybe I should have expanded in my op. I don't have free time due to being a single parent and an absent father, no free alternate weekends. But then I'm sure when my son is a teenager and is off out with his mates i will probably be wishing he was little again. Just need a break now and again, that's all x"

Hate to say this but mine is 19 never goes out apart from to college I have a spare couple of hours free now until he comes back from his dad's x but suppose I am lucky that I can get out and leave him in the house alone x Iit would be nice though to have some me time in my home xx

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Say no to what?

I can't say I'm not available to my child. Sorry, maybe I should have expanded in my op. I don't have free time due to being a single parent and an absent father, no free alternate weekends. But then I'm sure when my son is a teenager and is off out with his mates i will probably be wishing he was little again. Just need a break now and again, that's all x

Hate to say this but mine is 19 never goes out apart from to college I have a spare couple of hours free now until he comes back from his dad's x but suppose I am lucky that I can get out and leave him in the house alone x Iit would be nice though to have some me time in my home xx"

So what happens if you bring a meet back is he there then or do you kick him out before hand??

my sons in his thirties and lives with us and hasnt got a job so i dont get much free time now.

"I wish I had some!!"

What do you want to do with it if you had it?

Say no to what?

Hate to say this but mine is 19 never goes out apart from to college I have a spare couple of hours free now until he comes back from his dad's x but suppose I am lucky that I can get out and leave him in the house alone x Iit would be nice though to have some me time in my home xx

So what happens if you bring a meet back is he there then or do you kick him out before hand?? "

I only brought back one meet but normally I use the time he is in college

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Part of being a parent, I brought my son up on his own from four. I remember going away for the first time for a whole weekend and he was thirteen, my mum had him. Think of all the free time you will have when he's older

Say no to what?

Say no to being omniavailable to everyone, to the point where you have no "me time"..."

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

I agree... 2 teen age sons and work and house... tough to find me time but I make the most of it when I do

"Part of being a parent, I brought my son up on his own from four. I remember going away for the first time for a whole weekend and he was thirteen, my mum had him. Think of all the free time you will have when he's older"

I know it will come eventually but 8 years doing it on my own is starting to take its toll. I really need a break now x

Say no to what?

I can't say I'm not available to my child. Sorry, maybe I should have expanded in my op. I don't have free time due to being a single parent and an absent father, no free alternate weekends. But then I'm sure when my son is a teenager and is off out with his mates i will probably be wishing he was little again. Just need a break now and again, that's all x"

Totally agree.... Kids are kids and you are on call 24/7.... That is a natural priority...

Then there's parents, your daily workload... Etc...

The problem with being available for all the necessary people is that we often find ourselves being available for "everyone".

Look around you, you may be surprised how much necessary "me" time you are filling because you have slipped into the routine over the years...

For a number of reasons, I always look after number one first.... Once I am on best form, I can give everyone who needs it all the help they need....

But I make sure I have my time... To recharge my batteries.... And it IS possible, even with children...

» Add a new message to this topic