FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pets!

Pets!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My two, a cat and a dog, fight like cat and dog when I am about. However, they are nice as pie to each other when I am not looking.

I appreciate it has something to do with jealousy and wanting my attention etc...

It just makes me laugh whenever I see them both keeping each other company when I am not about. It is as if they are putting up a strong front for show so as not to betray their real affection for each other!

They are almost human in that respect!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

That's exactly what it is, a competition for your affection/attention, when you are not around they have nothing to fight over. Too many people underestimate the intelligence of animals!

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

My cat hates everyone even me! Mind its part feral and does its own thing. But why does the bugger come and sit with me while I am on line? Not on me but as close as poss without actuality touching me! Animals are odd at times.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

one of my cats, when he gets bored or wants a fuss, will purposfully jump on things he knows he shouldnt be on (tv for instance) so that i ahve to go and pick him up.

and when it was snowing the pair of them wouldnt go outside and i guess they got bored as i caught them jumping in and out of the bath for fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

my cats fight all the time, usually over sex, see even the bloody cats are at it lol had the males bollocks off but he still tries it on with the female one, whos been done too so shes never in the mood lol fur flies regular in my house lol

Both pets indicated they wanted me to keep Snoggy the first time he visited.

They were all over him in no time!

If they could talk, they would beg him to stay for sure. Talk about loyalty! Tarts they are!

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

we have two cats, ones a feral cat witch we found one night while out dogging. also have a feret and a polecat. xxxxxxxxxx

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"Both pets indicated they wanted me to keep Snoggy the first time he visited.

They were all over him in no time!

If they could talk, they would beg him to stay for sure. Talk about loyalty! Tarts they are! "

hehehe

Did you have to fight them off to get your share of him???

Hehehehehe.

When i had my dog - he used to get up on the sofa and squeeze himself between me and whoever was with me at that time.

LOL

Talk about possessive!!!!

They are the greatest joy to have - shame not everyone looks after them properly

"Did you have to fight them off to get your share of him???

They are the greatest joy to have - shame not everyone looks after them properly "

Indeed, especially when the pooch likes to sit between us!

It is a real shame some peeps have very little regards for their pets, and toss them aside when they get in the way or become too expensive/inconvenient for them to look after!

» Add a new message to this topic